PDA

View Full Version : Best fa, ha!

Fishin
12-03-2011, 04:11 PM
So...as many of u know Chingu claims best FA right?? Ok well, I held a small little ladder type fight for Chingu in 8 Bi...Lvl 109 Airwaves vs Chingu 1st round Chingu won. 2nd he lost.....now..Im not sure if my logic is correct but if you lose to a 109 at lvl 151 your not too great. Well we kept going..Chingu vs Spittaz...Chingu never beat Spittaz out of like 4 fights so I gave up..It was going to be in this order...Chingu Vs Airwaves>Spittaz>XxDivinityxX>Dearcha>and finally I would have asked and prolly helped Han over to Venus.

We never made it that far. Enjoy :)

Raikyrios
12-03-2011, 04:13 PM
No fair, I lost the first time because I forgot to wear gear >.>

EmmersonLazaro
12-03-2011, 04:15 PM
go go airwaves xD

Engsoc
12-03-2011, 04:15 PM
lol ... dont drag me into this, he didnt even do 300 dmg >.> i just pvped to show him the difference lol.

Milk
12-03-2011, 04:16 PM
numba 1 fa is me. check sig pls

Fishin
12-03-2011, 04:23 PM
and Yes...i vouch for airwaves was missing 1 orb and gloves in the first fight.

KikuNumber7
12-03-2011, 04:53 PM
LOL isn't chingu in a eos6 anyways?

MrTubbins
12-03-2011, 05:51 PM
Like changing from an eos6 would of helped that fail fa at all. For crying out loud it lost to a 109.....

Cathy
12-03-2011, 05:55 PM
lemme just leave this here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtbpiDfOyW8&feature=youtu.be

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-03-2011, 06:08 PM
So...as many of u know Chingu claims best FA right?? Ok well, I held a small little ladder type fight for Chingu in 8 Bi...Lvl 109 Airwaves vs Chingu 1st round Chingu won. 2nd he lost.....now..Im not sure if my logic is correct but if you lose to a 109 at lvl 151 your not too great. Well we kept going..Chingu vs Spittaz...Chingu never beat Spittaz out of like 4 fights so I gave up..It was going to be in this order...Chingu Vs Airwaves>Spittaz>XxDivinityxX>Dearcha>and finally I would have asked and prolly helped Han over to Venus.

hahaha Kappy i like this thread =]
and no fair spit got a makeover >_>

No fair, I lost the first time because I forgot to wear gear >.>
excuses

lol ... dont drag me into this, he didnt even do 300 dmg >.> i just pvped to show him the difference lol.
Archa >_> w/e imma get you one of these days just watch

numba 1 fa is me. check sig pls
=o

and Yes...i vouch for airwaves was missing 1 orb and gloves in the first fight.
haha excuses and for the record the second pvp was worst that the first

LOL isn't chingu in a eos6 anyways?

Like changing from an eos6 would of helped that fail fa at all. For crying out loud it lost to a 109.....

first of all i lagged and broke so nothing to rage about . . we all lagged and lost a pvp before that we knew that we could obviosly win

lemme just leave this here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtbpiDfOyW8&feature=youtu.be

LMAO nice fail attempt to troll

and to all of you haterz*cathy*

this little ladder thing was just for kicks so its w/e not taking this seriously =] have fun trolling

Cathy
12-03-2011, 06:11 PM

excuses

=o

first of all i lagged and broke so nothing to rage about . . we all lagged and lost a pvp before that we knew that we could obviosly win

this little ladder thing was just for kicks so its w/e not taking this seriously =] have fun trolling

I don't think you understand the meaning of trolling. I post a video of you being auto attacked. That's trolling?

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-03-2011, 06:13 PM
I don't think you understand the meaning of trolling. I post a video of you being auto attacked. That's trolling?

this thread is about FA . .
how does me losing to chibi any relevent?
hhaha chibi can prob kill you and spit,archa,kap,air
so whats your point of posting the vid?
stop patrolling the forums and get a life =] thank you

KikuNumber7
12-03-2011, 06:14 PM

excuses

=o

Lol I like how you said "excuses" up towards the top, then start talking about how you were lagging xD

Cathy
12-03-2011, 06:15 PM

This thread is about you not being the best FA. My post was directly related to the original post. And if you think Chibi can beat everyone on that list, then ask Chibi yourself. She's in merc. And we've already pvp'd.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-03-2011, 06:16 PM
Lol I like how you said "excuses" up towards the top, then start talking about how you were lagging xD
haha hush >.<

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-03-2011, 06:16 PM
This thread is about you not being the best FA. My post was directly related to the original post. And if you think Chibi can beat everyone on that list, then ask Chibi yourself. She's in merc. And we've already pvp'd.
what was the outcome of the pvp cathy? im curious

Cathy
12-03-2011, 06:21 PM
what was the outcome of the pvp cathy? im curious

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that illiteracy was a side effect of eos6.

spittaz
12-03-2011, 06:22 PM
hi!!

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-03-2011, 06:22 PM
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that illiteracy was a side effect of eos6.
ROFL STOP TRYNA CHANGE THE SUBJECT . . What Was The Outcome Of You and Chibi's PVP
I WANT TO KNOW

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-03-2011, 06:25 PM
hi!!

hi buddy!

ihazshield
12-03-2011, 06:25 PM
He has the stats of a 13X FA o.o best FA lolwut

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-03-2011, 06:27 PM
nice! another hater =] hello!! <3

Engsoc
12-03-2011, 06:28 PM
i am sorry did u say chibi can kill me? lol u must be mistaken, even with bringer he cudnt do that lol.

M0NSTAH

Those are stats? whut.

xDromarx
Why is it considered hating to point out how bad someone's stats are? :confused:

Dkmopper
12-03-2011, 06:29 PM
because u hating on his bad stats duh

SantaClaus
12-03-2011, 06:30 PM
nice! another hater =] hello!! <3
santa has better stats than you

xDromarx
why u hatin on me hatin

xFaLL3NxAng3L
http://4funz.com/Funny-Pictures/animals/other/img-haters-gonna-hate-panda-352

iDevil
12-03-2011, 06:33 PM
i am sorry did u say chibi can kill me? lol u must be mistaken, even with bringer he cudnt do that lol.
yo, i can come back to venus and roll you if you like?

edit:
cathy rolled me in seaweed

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-03-2011, 06:36 PM
CHIBI I miss you Q_Q

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-03-2011, 06:41 PM
LMAO cathy got quiet YO. . . . talking all that junk and still cant awnser me

MugiChan
12-03-2011, 06:48 PM
LMAO cathy got quiet YO. . . . talking all that junk and still cant awnser me

Chibi is playing with the big boys and girls now :)

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-03-2011, 06:49 PM
Chibi is playing with the big boys and girls now :)
lol i see

Engsoc
12-03-2011, 06:52 PM

edit:
cathy rolled me in seaweed

lol i switched to cap to roll nubs like u, and after we did u leveled out :( how sad.
You even lost a 5 man handi war lol.

Dkmopper
12-03-2011, 06:56 PM
yo cathys busy under my table leave her a message

iDevil
12-03-2011, 07:01 PM
lol i switched to cap to roll nubs like u, and after we did u leveled out :( how sad.
QQ. you switch proc cuhs you failed to farm bringer. You only ever "rolled" "me" when you had a group of procs w/ you. Doesn't count bro.

MugiChan
12-03-2011, 07:03 PM

It's funny how you nation changed after realising Chibi went cap that week hehe. It's also funny how Capella started calling wars that day he changed nation >.<

Engsoc
12-03-2011, 07:10 PM
QQ. you switch proc cuhs you failed to farm bringer. You only ever "rolled" "me" when you had a group of procs w/ you. Doesn't count bro.

lol i remember gettin 50 points ahead of u when i was proc, i never aim to get bringer u do realize that? i can make about 4 wars per week lol bringer isnt my goal in life rotf! If i wanted to get it i can.
But i sure as hell remember killing u with ur bringer title all i need is 1 person when u have bringer to kill u, thats pathetic. When u didnt have it i rolled u with ease. And u were proc i was cap? not the other way around lol u dont even know what ur talking about, get it right b4 u speak. And i dont farm anything, ask anyone, i see u hitting guards like a nub and got made at stupid procs like urself that r afarid of facing the caps, which is why i switched to teach u retards a lesson.

iDevil
12-03-2011, 07:11 PM
lol i remember gettin 50 points ahead of u when i was proc, i never aim to get bringer u do realize that? i can make about 4 wars per week lol bringer isnt my goal in life rotf! If i wanted to get it i can.
But i sure as hell remember killing u with ur bringer title, and u were proc i was cap? not the other way around lol u dont even know what ur talking about, get it right b4 u speak. And i dont farm anything, ask anyone, i see u hitting guards like a nub and got made at stupid procs like urself that r afarid of facing the caps, which is why i switched to teach u retards a lesson.
lol pathetic,
I went cap the first week so I didn't get bringer, right after I went cap, so did you. Then I switched back because cap started winning.

Dkmopper
12-03-2011, 07:14 PM
lol@ low tier badies showing their e-peen sizes

Cathy
12-03-2011, 07:17 PM
lol@ low tier badies showing their e-peen sizes

get your ass to merc

Engsoc
12-03-2011, 07:21 PM
lol pathetic,
I went cap the first week so I didn't get bringer, right after I went cap, so did you. Then I switched back because cap started winning.

I honestly didnt know or care if u went cap, i went cap with grim it was planned by me and him way before anything because we were pissed off at procs like u who didnt know how to war for I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, just letting 2 +15 blades hit the guards and caps hopeing to score high lol made us laugh.

Some people do go to war to win ... i can care less about bringers.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-03-2011, 07:21 PM
get your ass to merc

rofl you still didnt awnser my question lmao
just what i though . . You are all talk
troll on

Dkmopper
12-03-2011, 07:22 PM
get your ass to merc

omgg fish sause im so busy tho :((( lol bareley got time to play

Cathy
12-03-2011, 07:23 PM
rofl you still didnt awnser my question lmao
just what i though . . You are all talk
troll on

yar im totally all talk i guess you would roll me if i went to venus chingu. no way i could tank 300 lances.

iDevil
12-03-2011, 07:25 PM
I honestly didnt know or care if u went cap, i went cap with grim it was planned by me and him way before anything because we were pissed off at procs like u who didnt know how to war for I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, just letting 2 +15 blades hit the guards and caps hopeing to score high lol made us laugh.

Some people do go to war to win ... i can care less about bringers.
lawl, "letting 2 +15 blades hit the guards and caps", ask anyone on cap. Me, coco and dawkinz were the only people who actually used strategies. I had to even build half the wars, because none of the builders had enough def to. For everyone else, it was omega then farm mids. While i seen you war on caps all you did was run straight for guards and there base.

MugiChan
12-03-2011, 07:28 PM
lawl, "letting 2 +15 blades hit the guards and caps", ask anyone on cap. Me, coco and dawkinz were the only people who actually used strategies. I had to even build half the wars, because none of the builders had enough def to. For everyone else, it was omega then farm mids. While i seen you war on caps all you did was run straight for guards and there base.

No wonder he's still in tier 4.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-03-2011, 07:29 PM
yar im totally all talk i guess you would roll me if i went to venus chingu. no way i could tank 300 lances.
Answer my question cathy stop tryna avoid it

Cathy
12-03-2011, 07:31 PM
Answer my question cathy stop tryna avoid it

whatcha gonna do if i don't. gonna ask spittaz to auto attack you to death?

Engsoc
12-03-2011, 07:37 PM

? i went for omega center and cycled to defend the 2? are u talking about the same FA? And yeah ur totally right, people from the other side of war tell me i am beast for hitting guards right .... lol. In the 18 wars i went to when i was a cap i got 1k proc kills i never knew u cud kill a proc from attacking a guard? lol. if u dont have anything correct to say dont try to lie lol.

iDevil
12-03-2011, 07:43 PM
? i went for omega center and cycled to defend the 2? are u talking about the same FA? And yeah ur totally right, people from the other side of war tell me i am beast for hitting guards right .... lol. In the 18 wars i went to when i was a cap i got 1k proc kills i never knew u cud kill a proc from attacking a guard? lol. if u dont have anything correct to say dont try to lie lol.
lol im coming venus soon to get stuff i haven't taken over yet, Lets go.

Ieanne
12-03-2011, 07:45 PM
i heard this fa got beat by the baddie wa SillyKitten. how can trash like that have over 800 posts lol. get off forums and get to work in game plz.

Engsoc
12-03-2011, 07:45 PM
what ? dont have anything stupid to say anymore? So u think a pvp portrays my skill in war? lol sure why not, i ant gonna QQ that ur lv 17x aftr all i made u level out because u were losing so badly lol.

Dkmopper
12-03-2011, 07:46 PM
whatcha gonna do if i don't. gonna ask spittaz to auto attack you to death?

stop it ur hurting his feelings

iDevil
12-03-2011, 07:48 PM
what ? dont have anything stupid to say anymore? So u think a pvp portrays my skill in war? lol sure why not, i ant gonna QQ that ur lv 17x aftr all i made u level out because u were losing so badly lol.
i never said we were gonna pvp, freestyle, 20, free to choose.

Get some lessons from stomp

edit: even better come t5 and ill roll you. lesz go, stop farming lower tiers.

M0NSTAH
12-03-2011, 07:49 PM
i heard this fa got beat by the baddie wa SillyKitten. how can trash like that have over 800 posts lol. get off forums and get to work in game plz.
i approve of this message

Crocell
12-03-2011, 07:50 PM
Yurippe. Be quiet and change your sig. (:

Seul
12-03-2011, 07:53 PM
ummm....for the record my own FA beats Chingu every time....my FA is 139 >.>;

iDevil
12-03-2011, 07:54 PM
Chingu got beat by a 109 FA, i was there.

Engsoc
12-03-2011, 07:57 PM
yo bic boi, i never said we were gonna pvp, freestyle, 20, free to choose. I didn't lvl out cuhs we were losing, my guild told me to lvl out for MO, so other 16x's in the guild didn't QQ cuhs
they didnt get to go.

lol whatever dawg, i really cudnt care less cause war is different than freestyle pvp as well. No point in waiting ur time coming here for me, i hardly play this game because i have work, i wudnt want u to waist ecoins for nothing if i am not on when ur here. Anways i cant waist the time i have on cabal on nubs like urself who have all the gear then claim to b good. I do have goals too. (HR 15 if i can ever get time to war -_-)

Anyways pce i am out.

Seul
12-03-2011, 07:57 PM
your....Chibi i think? sorry, rarely on the forums, Valherus here ;)

iDevil
12-03-2011, 07:58 PM
your....Chibi i think? sorry, rarely on the forums, Valherus here ;)
<-- Chibi,

@dearcha
Come t5 you trash FA, Stop making excuses, that way i won't "waste your time" and you can get your hr 15. I will even wear osm and stit just to roll your fail ass.

Dkmopper
12-03-2011, 07:59 PM
<-- Chibi,

@dearcha
Come t5 you trash FA, Stop making excuses.

smalldevil?

iDevil
12-03-2011, 08:01 PM
smalldevil?
sawp. It's a show i watch :)
30 hrs a day watching animu like a baws.

Engsoc
12-03-2011, 08:05 PM
<-- Chibi,

@dearcha
Come t5 you trash FA, Stop making excuses, that way i won't "waste your time" and you can get your hr 15. I will even wear osm and stit just to roll your fail ass.

why the eff is everyone asking me to come to t5? Not only you. -_- fine i will, give me a few weeks i think i end my stupid coop before winter break unless they want me to work shut down which i cant refuse lol 45/h is to godly to not accept ....

Wear ur s.tit and osm, and then dont QQ to me about people other than me hitting/killing you ok? Cause idc and thats ur problem.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-03-2011, 08:06 PM
Chingu got beat by a 109 FA, i was there.

I though i already cleard that up . . but keep brinign it up if you want to chibbs

val your OP and u dont ebat me everyone time >_> not since i got my new gear . .

sawp. It's a show i watch :)
30 hrs a day watching animu like a baws.
there is only 24 hrs in a day chibbs -.-

iDevil
12-03-2011, 08:08 PM
you didnt know? we have the ability to time warp. (Airwaves is an anime freak) :), love you ^_^

Dkmopper
12-03-2011, 08:08 PM
24 hr + 6 hrs of time stop sup

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-03-2011, 08:12 PM
you didnt know? we have the ability to time warp. (Airwaves is an anime freak) :), love you ^_^

i Love Both of you <3 xD

xvxURIZENxvx
12-03-2011, 08:20 PM
Chingu,I wanna pvp you

-_-....it rhymed,wtf

iDevil
12-03-2011, 08:22 PM
why the eff is everyone asking me to come to t5? Not only you. -_- fine i will, give me a few weeks i think i end my stupid coop before winter break unless they want me to work shut down which i cant refuse lol 45/h is to godly to not accept ....

Wear ur s.tit and osm, and then dont QQ to me about people other than me hitting/killing you ok? Cause idc and thats ur problem.
yo i went to any war we started winning w/ osm and stit. And also i didn't have forcium/sig for last 2 weeks that i was bringer, i sold to get a new helm lawl.

KikuNumber7
12-03-2011, 08:26 PM
Chingu,I wanna pvp you

-_-....it rhymed,wtf

You win.

Engsoc
12-03-2011, 08:28 PM
yo i went to any war we started winning w/ osm and stit. And also i didn't have forcium/sig for last 2 weeks that i was bringer, i sold to get a new helm lawl.

lol nice. Just on a side note, if one person thinks differently than everyone else, who is inclined to be more right that 1 person or everyone else? I would place my bets on everyone else. So b4 u go calling people fail re-think and ask everyone else lol. And good for you if you won probably not any of the wars i was on for but a win for the procs is a win i guess lol take it as they come.

Engsoc
12-03-2011, 08:30 PM
Chingu,I wanna pvp you

-_-....it rhymed,wtf

Chingu ur gettin popular lol.

iDevil
12-03-2011, 08:31 PM
lol nice. Just on a side note, if one person thinks differently than everyone else, who is inclined to be more right that 1 person or everyone else? I would place my bets on everyone else. So b4 u go calling people fail re-think and ask everyone else lol. And good for you if you won probably not any of the wars i was on for but a win for the procs is a win i guess lol take it as they come.
tl;dr
thought you didn't have precious time to waste.

Engsoc
12-03-2011, 08:34 PM
i can check the forums on my BB doesn't mean i am ig.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-03-2011, 08:34 PM
Chingu ur gettin popular lol.

hah I Know Right , . . .

*watching my plan unfold*

xvxURIZENxvx
12-03-2011, 08:55 PM
I'll be on 15

Osmio
12-03-2011, 09:03 PM
either Fallen and Cathy are the same person, or married.

which is it ?

Dkmopper
12-03-2011, 09:04 PM
cathys married to me, fallen is my student he. both of them learn from me therefore I AM THE SAME TEACHER

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-03-2011, 09:10 PM
cathys married to me, fallen is my student he. both of them learn from me therefore I AM THE SAME TEACHER
Q_Q sounds about right

archetypes
12-03-2011, 09:11 PM
LoL at this thread...

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-03-2011, 09:12 PM
LoL at this thread...You Are One Of The FA I Admire And Look Up Too

Raikyrios
12-03-2011, 09:14 PM

:D Anime freakier freak! I'm watching Guilty Crown atm! It's really good!

Sprite
12-03-2011, 09:26 PM

ep 9 :confused:

Raikyrios
12-03-2011, 09:32 PM
ep 9 :confused:

its out? O.o where?!

iDevil
12-03-2011, 09:47 PM
i love guilty crown:),
you should watch working or hunter x hunter 2011 vers. ^_^

Raikyrios
12-03-2011, 09:53 PM
Haha you gave me like a list of 50 to watch for this winter! Stop adding more xD!

Seul
12-03-2011, 09:58 PM
I though i already cleard that up . . but keep brinign it up if you want to chibbs

val your OP and u dont ebat me everyone time >_> not since i got my new gear . .

there is only 24 hrs in a day chibbs -.-

i ish not OP....and ill be right on to pvp you O,.,O

xvxURIZENxvx
12-03-2011, 10:03 PM
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?26629-Force-kick-is-the-worst-skill-in-the-game/page10

Thread related

Fishin
12-04-2011, 12:16 AM

chibi would never kill kap fail troll chibi loves kap :)

Ludacris
12-04-2011, 12:21 AM
LMFAO Daaku Ur getting fawkin famous AF dude, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Fishin
12-04-2011, 12:30 AM
chingu famous for worst fa :D should we start a pot? get some money together and hold an FA contest? chingu loses he rerolls? :)

lmk whose down ill see wat i can do

Kuja
12-04-2011, 12:44 AM
idk wut u guys talking about chingu is #1 fa of all time

Teru
12-04-2011, 12:58 AM
^ lol...

Dakaka
12-04-2011, 01:30 AM
what even is a chinkgoo?

iDevil
12-04-2011, 01:58 AM
chibi would never kill kap fail troll chibi loves kap :)
It's true, we are getting married.

zhuai
12-04-2011, 02:17 AM
I gotto say you guys visit forum often..

Tom Pham
12-04-2011, 04:30 AM
WHy WHy love, u dont love me anymore chibitron? :/
*crying in the corner*

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-04-2011, 08:25 AM
LMFAO Daaku Ur getting fawkin famous AF dude, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
IKR!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAAH IM FINALLY FAMOUS

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?26629-Force-kick-is-the-worst-skill-in-the-game/page10

Thread related
Dude i wasnt even in my pvp gear but ok gf anyways

WHy WHy love, u dont love me anymore chibitron? :/
*crying in the corner*
you dont deserve chibb's llove >_> =D

F7AngeL
12-04-2011, 09:01 AM
People still care about 1-2-3 pvp?

Milk
12-04-2011, 09:21 AM
l0l0l0l0l chingul 0l0l0l0l strawcap#1faalldayerrday

Notic
12-04-2011, 03:56 PM
You wanna be noobs should stop stealing my FB name.

Fishin
12-04-2011, 04:06 PM

Im marrying chibitron..he gave me a ring...of fighterbut still a ring!

Fateless
12-04-2011, 04:16 PM
o.o what seems to be going on here

SantaClaus
12-04-2011, 04:18 PM
stuff

Fateless
12-04-2011, 04:18 PM
stuff
no kidding lol =o

CandiCoatted
12-04-2011, 05:27 PM