PDA

View Full Version : Legal or illegal?

kas1991
12-05-2011, 07:12 PM
Its legal to buy a character using cash? Need some response ASAP! thanks!

Museifu
12-05-2011, 07:22 PM
Are you THAT stupid?

kas1991
12-05-2011, 07:24 PM
oh thank you! I'm just askn so please just answer ok?

And besides this is general thread so yeah!

jone
12-05-2011, 07:34 PM
Are you THAT stupid?

It's quite obvious, is it not?

kas1991
12-05-2011, 07:38 PM
Well Theres alot of people selling character and accepting cash.>,< I now that it's illegal just wanna clarify it!

zomgOmglol
12-05-2011, 08:07 PM
yes

CyrStalAFX
12-05-2011, 08:08 PM
i bought a char with money plz ban me now gm i wanna have a reason to quit -_-

Halcy
12-05-2011, 08:24 PM
i bought a char with money plz ban me now gm i wanna have a reason to quit -_-
gimmie yo stuff, then quit

Dkmopper
12-05-2011, 08:26 PM
he robed a truck for inventory

jimbo
12-05-2011, 09:24 PM
Its legal to buy a character using cash? Need some response ASAP! thanks!

if u hmmm i guess long as u use tranfer and pay the guy with real cash is ok cause they said dont not give personal info but if im wrong correct me

SilentM
12-05-2011, 11:29 PM
6.1 Ownership. Except for the personal information and content submitted by users of the Service, the Service and Software and all content included therein (including without limitation graphics, artwork, music, choreography, characters, character IDs, Forum IDs, account IDs, Cash Items and/or other items acquired or created in the Service, including through the Item Shop) are owned by ESTsoft or its licensors, and are protected by United States and other international intellectual property laws. You may not use our trademarks and trade dress in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or subscribers, or in any manner that disparages us. Except as expressly provided herein, we and our licensors do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights, title and interest that we have in and to the Service that are not expressly granted by us to you are retained by us.

6.2 Your License from ESTsoft subjects to the terms of this Agreement and so long as you remain compliant with such Agreement, ESTsoft grants you a non-exclusive, limited, fully revocable license to use the Service, and the content contained therein in conjunction with the Service. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, upload, post, distribute, perform, display, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit such content, except as ESTsoft expressly permits in this Agreement or the Service. Your use of such content for any purpose other than as expressly permitted in this Agreement or the Service is a violation of the intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights of ESTsoft and may subject you to civil liability and/or criminal prosecution under applicable laws.

Answer your question?

YoungSuper
12-06-2011, 04:09 AM
My pal got attacked for asking this so ima go ahead and assume no, or else everyone would do it. ive made tons of characters.. id be richer then anyone sh!ttin out astral bikes and eof/s +8s like its my job with all the characters ive made..

CandiCoatted
12-06-2011, 04:16 AM
Lol @ this thread

Omg

IT'S A SET UP!!!