PDA

View Full Version : for u GM'S i need ur answer.

rokuo
12-05-2011, 07:29 PM
that is ur answer....

Greetings,

We are truly sorry; unfortunately, we are unable to assist you regarding your request for an E-Mail Address Change. We are only able to provide this specific feature, if the user is able to provide the necessary information. Unfortunately, the name registered on this account does not match the Identification Form you’ve provided.

We highly recommend that our players provide valid information when registering an account. Registering an account with invalid information causes issues such as the one you are encountering.

Again, we are truly sorry that we are unable to assist you further regarding this issue. Any further

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Game Master Aries

but, how the hell do u change my email in one oportunity?? and now u say me that? WHAT are u talking about... i need my account back, and now u dont want to change my email.. i dont understand... one day yes, and other day no? u make this mistake not me, when i request email changed, u put other email, not my email.

please i need ur answer i really want get back my account... OGplanet account i dont want loose my items and years playing..

rokuo
12-05-2011, 08:32 PM
¿?

SantaClaus
12-05-2011, 08:38 PM
? I ned help

Travesh
12-06-2011, 06:44 AM
Your typing skeelz are deplorable.

whitetrash
12-06-2011, 07:00 AM
Lol I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s to be you Guess you shoulda put your real name in lol

[GM] Kato
12-06-2011, 09:27 AM
Rokuo,

As stated in your ticket, we're unable to provide email changes without -all- of the required information. If you're unable to provide this, then we won't be able to process this request for you.

I apologize for the inconvenience but these precautions are needed to protect the integrity of the game as well as account security.