PDA

View Full Version : hello

graodon
12-06-2011, 11:01 PM
hi i found this gaME THROUGH MMOSITE THOUGH IM WONDERING WHY ITS ON ADULT MMO LIST?

saw teh trailer,is this game hack n slash type with mobs being hard to beat but can be soloed etc?

Leihs
12-07-2011, 12:18 AM
characters can be stripped down into their underwear......

DanteX
12-07-2011, 12:21 AM
characters can be stripped down into their underwear......
someones lil naughty O_o. if anything its for all the poeple who rage all the time and swear 24/7

graodon
12-07-2011, 03:32 AM
dont really find it funny.....

i saw the weapons and armours but most other mmos with cool equips turned out dissapointment.

is it fun in pve?

kakaka
12-07-2011, 03:42 AM
Fun pvp,lots of grinding required.There are hard bosses u can solo once u reach a certain point.The game is fun the armors are nice,its definitely worth a try.

graodon
12-07-2011, 03:58 AM
ok...

im stuck between which class to choose..

warrior or force blader....i like ore of a solo damgee dealer wan tto look like someone not to be messed with and want to have easy time when i join the game for the first time....

basicly im thinking warrior because i only have to worry about sword stuff and not combo on magic mix so not much headache

kakaka
12-07-2011, 04:07 AM
Go with warrior,its a great class to start with.Easy to solo,good damage and can tank.Have fun

Travesh
12-07-2011, 05:11 AM
Yes, but soon after you choose warrior, you feel the force of the dark side and have the weirdest boner to go wizard.

graodon
12-07-2011, 05:56 AM
dark side heh?i like that..

don't think ill want wizard since i aint good with long raange....

thx for the help,now i need to finish installing

archetypes
12-07-2011, 07:12 PM
Trust me Wizard is the best class and for me is FA is the best.. but not many people like to use FA in cabal.. and now FA class became so rare to find in this game.. especially in venus server, i suggest u to play at mercury server, probably more fun than venus.. :)

lolatAlzBuyers
12-07-2011, 10:17 PM
Trust me Wizard is the best class and for me is FA is the best.. but not many people like to use FA in cabal.. and now FA class became so rare to find in this game.. especially in venus server, i suggest u to play at mercury server, probably more fun than venus.. :)
All the q.ueers are in merc dont go to merc.

Sinzz
12-07-2011, 10:26 PM
ok...

im stuck between which class to choose..

warrior or force blader....i like ore of a solo damgee dealer wan tto look like someone not to be messed with and want to have easy time when i join the game for the first time....

basicly im thinking warrior because i only have to worry about sword stuff and not combo on magic mix so not much headache

blader is your best choice. They easy to play, they the best solo class i.m.o and many others, it's a sword class like you want, and don't be a warrior because they can be a bit of a hassle with bloody/bears/cats. That's why some warriors are absolute garbage and don't do any DPS because people can't use those right. Go with blader.

elviento
12-07-2011, 10:35 PM
FB rules.

credit
12-08-2011, 02:33 AM
Thanks for your informationhttp://credit.compareo.net/

graodon
12-08-2011, 04:18 AM
im teared here..

whts blood/bears/cats ?i have no clue about cabal as i dont even know basic of the gameplay and/or any skill stuff.

how about i try both?i like warriors bcz with giant sword and armour makes me wanna try it and i think the trailer howed blader am i wrong?cool dante type looking moveset?

thx for the ideas anyway but i cant do archers or wizard,ame for all other mmos