PDA

View Full Version : My bike is from Japan, where is yours from?

Panda Lee
12-08-2011, 11:24 AM
So I suppose whenever they gave me my crystal bike from the Xfire event oh so long ago they imported it from Japan. Anyone else gotta IMPORT BIKE?!?! o.o

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/SupremeDucky/JapanBike.jpg

BBarry
12-08-2011, 12:08 PM
If you want quality, buy American.

Dkmopper
12-08-2011, 12:16 PM
american motors are unreliable. buy europian

Athian
12-08-2011, 12:28 PM
Lol

providen1990
12-08-2011, 12:57 PM
Most of the electric thing come from Japan are good. They are even better than USA

elvie
12-08-2011, 03:58 PM
american motors are unreliable. buy europian

actually euro top brand (porsche, audi..) are among the bottom of the reliability list based on consumers report.

DragonWi
12-08-2011, 04:03 PM
actually euro top brand (porsche, audi..) are among the bottom of the reliability list based on consumers report.
better than fords crappy ass motors

elvie
12-08-2011, 08:48 PM
ford is still more reliable and way cheaper to fix than their euro counterparts.

Cathy
12-08-2011, 08:52 PM
ford is still more reliable and way cheaper to fix than their euro counterparts.

if anybody ever said "Ford vs Mercedes?" to me, I'd laugh in their face...

Dkmopper
12-08-2011, 08:54 PM
ford vs prosche = poor mans car vs rich mans car

elvie
12-08-2011, 09:04 PM
“This is where Toyota and Honda really shine — they start out well and maintain their reliability, even through 10 years of use, and so a 9-year-old Lexus can have fewer problems than a 2006 Mercedes.”

When it comes to comparing new cars by nationality, one trend stood out: European automakers continue to lag Asian and North American manufacturers when it comes to reliability.

Consumer Reports placed the Mercedes-Benz CLS, M-Class and R-Class on its “Not Recommended” list because of declining reliability. A third of survey respondents who owned the 2001 Mercedes-Benz C-Class V6 owners “griped about serious electrical problems”

from a car reliability survey in 2007, just because you pay more for something doesn't mean it's better.

Dkmopper
12-08-2011, 09:07 PM
“This is where Toyota and Honda really shine — they start out well and maintain their reliability, even through 10 years of use, and so a 9-year-old Lexus can have fewer problems than a 2006 Mercedes.”

When it comes to comparing new cars by nationality, one trend stood out: European automakers continue to lag Asian and North American manufacturers when it comes to reliability.

Consumer Reports placed the Mercedes-Benz CLS, M-Class and R-Class on its “Not Recommended” list because of declining reliability. A third of survey respondents who owned the 2001 Mercedes-Benz C-Class V6 owners “griped about serious electrical problems”

from a car reliability survey in 2007, just because you pay more for something doesn't mean it's better.

current year 2011 almost 2012

elvie
12-08-2011, 09:08 PM
and you'll be surprise how american made car has improved in term of reliability in recent years. Then again, it's hard to test a new car reliability since not many are own or have much mileage on them.

Dkmopper
12-08-2011, 09:11 PM
and you'll be surprise how american made car has improved in term of reliability in recent years.

and you'll be surprise how europian made car has improved in term of reliability in recent years.

elvie
12-08-2011, 09:15 PM
"In recent years, Ford has been a model of American reliability. The brand ranked 10th in our predicted reliability ranking last year and competed well with Japanese makes.

Jaguar, Porsche, and Audi are at the bottom among brands for which we have sufficient data."

comsumerreports. org new-car reliability, i thank you and plz come again.

Dkmopper
12-08-2011, 09:23 PM
"In recent years, Ford has been a model of American reliability. The brand ranked 10th in our predicted reliability ranking last year and competed well with Japanese makes.

Jaguar, Porsche, and Audi are at the bottom among brands for which we have sufficient data."

comsumerreports. org new-car reliability, i thank you and plz come again.

because theres not much large of a market for europian cars because the avg families are mexicans and poor nigs who get paid 20k a year, go figure no data lol.

elvie
12-08-2011, 09:33 PM
why would you pay more for a car with high cost/maintenance? when you can just get a Hyundai that cost 1/3 the price and it'll get you from a to b, unless you're one of them rich pompous middle class brand wh0re that is.

Dkmopper
12-08-2011, 09:36 PM
thats like saying why buy a house when i can rent. why go to school when i can work as a cashier. why? you tell me

elvie
12-08-2011, 09:41 PM
buying a house right now is actually a lot cheaper than renting, if you can get a loan.

you go to school as an investment for better job security in the future, but bleh with this economy you might be better off working as a cashier.

Dkmopper
12-08-2011, 09:42 PM
buying a house right now is actually a lot cheaper than renting, if you can get a loan.

you go to school as an investment for better job security in the future, but bleh with this economy you might be better off working as a cashier.

why live your life to the fullest when u can be a hobo o_O

elvie
12-08-2011, 09:44 PM
what funny is my sister old boss of bosses, sold his company for 20+ mil and lived as a hobo for a year just cuz he felt like it.

Dkmopper
12-08-2011, 09:59 PM
but he that mean he had everytihng he wanted ^^ and wanted to try something new lol still the point is high end cars are for riches and fords for avg ppl