PDA

View Full Version : Game is broken: Root issues!

WizGear
12-08-2011, 03:04 PM
In t5 Mercury 50% of the Cap players rerolled to FB, and it's one root after another....can't do s hit. Either increase cool time or decrease duration! How are we suppose to war if we can't move?

Other issue pertaining to root:

1. Root dc!
2. Root teleportation to base!
3. Root through barriers! (may be just lag issue)

Again, we can't war if we can't move! That is common sense!

Museifu
12-08-2011, 04:09 PM
I feel your pain

ROFLwiz
12-08-2011, 04:42 PM
+1

Jack3d
12-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Another issue with root is if you resist it, the skill doesn't go on cooldown. It can be immediately casted again making root resist worthless.

Taipan
12-08-2011, 05:32 PM
In t5 Mercury 50% of the Cap players rerolled to FB, and it's one root after another....can't do s hit. Either increase cool time or decrease duration! How are we suppose to war if we can't move?

1. Root dc!

Lol like it matters? pretty sure that caps have only won bonus war 2 weeks out of the last 52 weeks. Quit whinging about losing one war here and there - either that or re-roll fb yourself.

Shinji
12-08-2011, 05:44 PM
new background o.o

doomer123
12-08-2011, 06:40 PM
QQ FB QQQQQQQQQQQ fbs are annoying but you can deal with it

boredom
12-09-2011, 03:02 AM
Ya I can relate to that when I have 2+ cap FB's that go out of their way just to root me. Getting rooted for 40/50 mins of the war really does get boring and irritating (those other 10 mins are when I just happen to finally get Instant Immunity on cooldown).

boredom
12-09-2011, 06:09 AM
War that just finished at 7am cabal time; total of 58 roots in 50 mins war time. More than 1 root every minute.

What I think is the person being rooted should gain 10% resist rate while rooted (thanks panties for the suggestion :D).

Valdoroth
12-09-2011, 06:18 AM
War that just finished at 7am cabal time; total of 58 roots in 50 mins war time. More than 1 root every minute.

What I think is the person being rooted should gain 10% resist rate while rooted (thanks panties for the suggestion :D).
Cha cha boom! (yea i'm an FB and i think my own debuff is too op)

Lord Kronius
12-09-2011, 11:23 AM
fawk that, fb's are weak without bm1 & aura, u crit right through them.

WizGear
12-10-2011, 10:58 AM
I have 26% resist rate which matters little when FBs can just spam root! Increase root cool time or decrease duration!

Cathy
12-10-2011, 10:59 AM
fawk that, fb's are weak without bm1 & aura, u crit right through them.

FB aren't weak outside of bm1... but looking at your stats I can see why you'd think that

Fishin
12-10-2011, 12:41 PM
If FB root gets changed WI bm2 should be 1 skill cast instead of 2. WA def should be dooped. FS crit rate should be harder to get. FA should only have 1 pistol and w/e else ppl qq about. Games been around almost 4 years and its been fine those 4 yrs. Why rage about it now?

SpankyMcMeat
12-10-2011, 01:38 PM
If FB root gets changed WI bm2 should be 1 skill cast instead of 2. WA def should be dooped. FS crit rate should be harder to get. FA should only have 1 pistol and w/e else ppl qq about. Games been around almost 4 years and its been fine those 4 yrs. Why rage about it now?

The only two things I have a problem with is the current rooting dilemma (disconnection and etc) and the way you need mp in order to use a normal attack while in bm2, which doesn't make any sense to me.

Oh and also the random ass "stuck" bug. That annoys the hell out of me.

Fishin
12-10-2011, 02:22 PM
The only two things I have a problem with is the current rooting dilemma (disconnection and etc) and the way you need mp in order to use a normal attack while in bm2, which doesn't make any sense to me.

Oh and also the random ass "stuck" bug. That annoys the hell out of me.

ive noticed a couple ppl dc when i root them since ive moved to mercury...never noticed it in venus, and ive also been stuck after root wears off and cant move.

Chan
12-10-2011, 03:34 PM
imagine how can we kill ppl like trapz w/o root. so increase root cd then we should decreas Wa Fs 's def

boredom
12-10-2011, 10:44 PM
imagine how can we kill ppl like trapz w/o root. so increase root cd then we should decreas Wa Fs 's def

Group level down takes 10k hp instantly. Still can't kill me then?

WizGear
12-11-2011, 02:17 AM

Cabal isn't the same as it use to be 4 yrs ago. A lot has changed. Out of the many issues regarding the nerfing of wizard class, I'll just give one example. Storm Guardian title use to help wizards immensely. EST took that out as if it will have no ramifications. Even with 30% resist root before, we use to be rooted constantly because of the idiotic instant cool of failed root. Resist means nothing if one can simply spam root. SG title also had a lot of HP that helped wizards tank. My point is the game isn't the same, and getting rooted 60+ times in NW makes warring tedious and boring. We are suppose to be having fun "moving" around killing each other. It shouldn't be one class rooting the other class and killing them once every minute.

With the new HP increase, I thought the game will get some of it's old features back regarding the issue of tanking root. Now with +15 weapons the increase in HP has been neutralized, and it's instant death all over again. On top of that fade to cursor vastly improved the movement of every other classes leaving wizard class yet again in the cold.

Wizards have no answer for root! No answer for root dc. No answer for root teleportation to base. No answer for lag root through barriers. No answer for broken combo when assassinate is used in a confined space!

xvxURIZENxvx
12-11-2011, 02:33 AM
Cabal isn't the same as it use to be 4 yrs ago. A lot has changed. Out of the many issues regarding the nerfing of wizard class, I'll just give one example. Storm Guardian title use to help wizards immensely. EST took that out as if it will have no ramifications. Even with 30% resist root before, we use to be rooted constantly because of the idiotic instant cool of failed root. Resist means nothing if one can simply spam root. SG title also had a lot of HP that helped wizards tank. My point is the game isn't the same, and getting rooted 60+ times in NW makes warring tedious and boring. We are suppose to be having fun "moving" around killing each other. It shouldn't be one class rooting the other class and killing them once every minute.

With the new HP increase, I thought the game will get some of it's old features back regarding the issue of tanking root. Now with +15 weapons the increase in HP has been neutralized, and it's instant death all over again. On top of that fade to cursor vastly improved the movement of every other classes leaving wizard class yet again in the cold.

Wizards have no answer for root! No answer for root dc. No answer for root teleportation to base. No answer for lag root through barriers. No answer for broken combo when assassinate is used in a confined space!

So what you're saying is all the merc T5 caps re-rolled FB,then all of a sudden you get FB related war glitches?.....so who's hacking?,it's been my experience that war normally runs smoothly when no one is hacking or attempting to hack NW,If FB's are rooting people and DC'ing either themselves or whoever they're rooting or teleporting them to base in the process,that sure sounds like a hack to me.

Chan
12-11-2011, 02:44 AM
Group level down takes 10k hp instantly. Still can't kill me then?
can kill u if u dont know how to run

Valdoroth
12-11-2011, 05:06 AM
fawk that, fb's are weak without bm1 & aura, u crit right through them. Not sure what FB you see in war.

But root @ 20 secs is overkill, 10 secs would prob be too nerfed. 15 secs is in between :D

However, root isn't so bad, at least most the FB s-uck at debuffing and only know how to use root, and even at that, not properly, so it balances out.

And I think BL need to learn how to use Curse Dodge more often.

xvxURIZENxvx
12-11-2011, 10:19 PM
Not sure what FB you see in war.

But root @ 20 secs is overkill, 10 secs would prob be too nerfed. 15 secs is in between :D

However, root isn't so bad, at least most the FB s-uck at debuffing and only know how to use root, and even at that, not properly, so it balances out.

And I think BL need to learn how to use Curse Dodge more often.

+1

I don't know how many times I've fought FB's who root before we even fight like it gives them that much of a tactical advantage and don't even hard luck when I've got SI on

Davynelord
12-12-2011, 12:49 AM
Root is not that bad....there are so many ways to deal with root to make it less of a problem...it's just that people don't know how to war properly when FB's are around.

We have too many things we can take advantage of to avoid or minimize the effect of roots....no need for the developers to alter or nerf any abilities of FB just because people don't take advantage of the things available to use to combat roots and debuffs.

I mean if you are really getting rooted for 30+ minutes per war, then you probably should run around with a FA, BL or WA...lol

As for the bugs, can't blame or nerf the class...just fix the bugs...right now there is nothing wrong with roots except chain casting them from multiple FB's....but then again, every class can chain cast their debuffs or party buffs for same kind of advantages...it's just that people hate being helpless so they point the finger at roots the most...

Cathy
12-12-2011, 05:10 AM
+1

I don't know how many times I've fought FB's who root before we even fight like it gives them that much of a tactical advantage and don't even hard luck when I've got SI on

Every time a FB wastes both roots + field level down on just me I pray they run into a bm2 WA within the next 45 seconds

So what you're saying is all the merc T5 caps re-rolled FB,then all of a sudden you get FB related war glitches?.....so who's hacking?,it's been my experience that war normally runs smoothly when no one is hacking or attempting to hack NW,If FB's are rooting people and DC'ing either themselves or whoever they're rooting or teleporting them to base in the process,that sure sounds like a hack to me.

uhhh this is new?

boredom
12-12-2011, 07:53 AM
can kill u if u dont know how to run

How to run when level down + root?

BBarry
12-12-2011, 07:57 AM
How to run when level down + root?

The argument was how to kill players like you without root. You replied you should still be able to with level down. When stated you could just run, you brought the argument back to having root lol.

I like your logic.

xChaosForte
12-12-2011, 07:58 AM
qq moar

CandiCoatted
12-12-2011, 08:01 AM
Ya I can relate to that when I have 2+ cap FB's that go out of their way just to root me. Getting rooted for 40/50 mins of the war really does get boring and irritating (those other 10 mins are when I just happen to finally get Instant Immunity on cooldown).

um you have immune... if it runs your deal with it!

1. Root dc!

doesnt really matter getting root after another im content with my curese remove

but they really need to fix the
1. Root dc!

xChaosForte
12-12-2011, 08:06 AM
love how cathy pointed out caps hack,more like the other way around =p HACK ARGUMENT GOGO

CandiCoatted
12-12-2011, 08:09 AM
love how cathy pointed out caps hack,more like the other way around =p HACK ARGUMENT GOGO

more like both sides... okay done

xChaosForte
12-12-2011, 08:11 AM
more like both sides... okay done

see that wasn't that hard. cas ish smart girl

ForumHavoc
12-12-2011, 08:14 AM
I just don't like when they root you next to a wall and they cast assassinate halfway during assassinate they go into the wall and you cant hit them. Same with BL LS and walls. They are only in the wall certain times during the skill cause those skills go all over the place, but it can screw you up sometimes.

Cathy
12-12-2011, 08:25 AM

we alll know t5 caps are all viets and globals and cd

CandiCoatted
12-12-2011, 08:27 AM
see that wasn't that hard. cas ish smart girl

Apparently it was hard for u also you tryed to go back and forth as in caps didn't hack

CandiCoatted
12-12-2011, 08:28 AM

Half of them are turning proc.... Sadly

xvxURIZENxvx
12-12-2011, 08:34 AM

hahahahahha

xChaosForte
12-12-2011, 09:54 AM
Apparently it was hard for u also you tryed to go back and forth as in caps didn't hack

you need to work on your perception ;D of course it is text, context is hard. and yah cd is mixed for some reason....and ur right i always been pro proc,im just cap for the sake of my guild. and yah cap is viet and globals....and then asc who r whats left of americans on cap side.

CandiCoatted
12-12-2011, 11:32 AM
you need to work on your perception ;D of course it is text, context is hard. and yah cd is mixed for some reason....and ur right i always been pro proc,im just cap for the sake of my guild. and yah cap is viet and globals....and then asc who r whats left of americans on cap side.

And no need you understood what I said then tryed to make a comment on how I wrote and I careless if you cap.the thing is both sides hack and do abnormal things in war

half the time no one really cares unless that nation gets pwned alot.... as long as the hack doesnt make me drop items then idc lol

xChaosForte
12-12-2011, 12:33 PM
And no need you understood what I said then tryed to make a comment on how I wrote and I careless if you cap.the thing is both sides hack and do abnormal things in war

half the time no one really cares unless that nation gets pwned alot.... as long as the hack doesnt make me drop items then idc lol

i was using sarcasm to purposely start a flame war about who hacks when it's really the same.

and yah as long as i get some kind of wexp idc but

blue>purple. i demand they change cap to green or red.

edit: i figured out they named the nations after a few of the closest stars near us

SantaClaus
12-13-2011, 02:44 PM
no?

SantaClaus
12-13-2011, 02:46 PM
teach santa how to use a laptop wif a touch pad thingy ITS SO I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING HARD

Museifu
12-13-2011, 03:50 PM
teach santa how to use a laptop wif a touch pad thingy ITS SO I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING HARD
higher your mouse speed and put mouse accelleration on so you can move your cursor everywhere pretty quickly and accuratly.

Fujisaki
12-13-2011, 04:52 PM

Here's the problem with that as WizGear said. Cabal has made alot of changes in the past 4 years. And root is one of them. When I first used root as an FB and it didn't' work it went on cool down. The problem now is that it's bugged and never goes on cool down. This issue has been going on since EST took over...probably a few months before.

I mean if you are really getting rooted for 30+ minutes per war, then you probably should run around with a FA, BL or WA...lol

Trap is a WA...look at his sig lol.

Anyway one problem with this. With the increase of FBs on Cap side my curse remove can only remove one root every 45 seconds. Not exactly good odds for anyone. Take into consideration that there is an average of 4 FA's that go to nation war on Proc side T5...not exactly the best situation. On another note I can't even count the amount of times I've removed freaking hard luck instead of root on my party members. Doesn't really do them any good since 9/10 times they're getting ranged by the Caps.

Maybe they should change the curse remove to root only? or at least give it the same cool down as root or a bit faster so we can use it a bit more often to sorta even it out.

Cathy
12-13-2011, 07:26 PM
Here's the problem with that as WizGear said. Cabal has made alot of changes in the past 4 years. And root is one of them. When I first used root as an FB and it didn't' work it went on cool down. The problem now is that it's bugged and never goes on cool down. This issue has been going on since EST took over...probably a few months before.

Trap is a WA...look at his sig lol.

Anyway one problem with this. With the increase of FBs on Cap side my curse remove can only remove one root every 45 seconds. Not exactly good odds for anyone. Take into consideration that there is an average of 4 FA's that go to nation war on Proc side T5...not exactly the best situation. On another note I can't even count the amount of times I've removed freaking hard luck instead of root on my party members. Doesn't really do them any good since 9/10 times they're getting ranged by the Caps.

Maybe they should change the curse remove to root only? or at least give it the same cool down as root or a bit faster so we can use it a bit more often to sorta even it out.

At least give us a field curse remove or something. 1 unroot per 45 seconds I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s when a FB has 2 roots and can just root > field root > root again. If fb can do 3 roots in a row, why not let FA use 3 unroots in a row.

Fujisaki
12-14-2011, 04:37 AM
At least give us a field curse remove or something. 1 unroot per 45 seconds I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s when a FB has 2 roots and can just root > field root > root again. If fb can do 3 roots in a row, why not let FA use 3 unroots in a row.

Exactly. That's what I was discussing with a few people about a week ago. They need to at least let FA do something about it. Or give another class ours and shorten FA's CR.

boredom
12-14-2011, 04:48 AM
They just need to bring back the guardian system but keep 1 bringer. That + changing root so if it fails it goes on cool.

The way it is now, the only counter for FB is another FB which just proves how OP they are right now.

cabalwarrior
12-14-2011, 10:03 AM

1. Root dc!

lol qq more b4 50% of proc was fb now its cap time so what