PDA

View Full Version : surprised at stupidity of people

superwee
12-10-2011, 11:54 AM
even though i know i should be used to it after 4 years of playin this game, im still amazed at how when you try to sell things for cheap or when you go barebone on an item whose value is higher when +d and filled, people still try to lowball your ass. honestly. QQ meng. QQ.

ROFLwiz
12-10-2011, 12:02 PM
QQ

SpankyMcMeat
12-10-2011, 12:38 PM
QQ but yes, stingy stupids are stingy

Chan
12-10-2011, 03:37 PM
why ppl keep buying Ft2 entry, core enchanced in AH which are 2x higher in price than in CS?

jone
12-10-2011, 03:50 PM
why ppl keep buying Ft2 entry, core enchanced in AH which are 2x higher in price than in CS?

Maybe they cannot afford the price of a full voucher.

even though i know i should be used to it after 4 years of playin this game, im still amazed at how when you try to sell things for cheap or when you go barebone on an item whose value is higher when +d and filled, people still try to lowball your ass. honestly. QQ meng. QQ.

Don't hate.
I used to do that and I could
Just because we don't mind losing a few potential million alz, doesn't make us stupid.
If anything, you're stupid for not understanding this concept.

doomer123
12-10-2011, 04:07 PM
I buy op stuff in vind :)

superwee
12-10-2011, 11:50 PM
sorry jone are you retarded? "few potential alz? im talking about things that double in price just by being +d a lil bit and ME the seller, knows this and doesnt touch the item so it can be CHEAPER for noobs to buy. essentially im helping them. so yeah i think your pretty stupid for even arguing against my post rofl. dumbass.

xvxURIZENxvx
12-11-2011, 01:40 AM
You can never gauge the markets in cabal,all you can do is look at it and wonder why so many people from the same guild have soooooooo many UCHH in AH for such ridiculous prices from 100m down to 5m,then wonder why UCHH automatically registers at 2.1m as soon as you list one.

forumpost2
12-11-2011, 04:43 AM
sorry jone are you retarded? "few potential alz? im talking about things that double in price just by being +d a lil bit and ME the seller, knows this and doesnt touch the item so it can be CHEAPER for noobs to buy. essentially im helping them. so yeah i think your pretty stupid for even arguing against my post rofl. dumbass.

Umm, this would be way more discussable if you were telling us what you were selling at what price. Since right now im starting to think that you "think" you are selling cheap, but its actually not cheap.