bof+5x2

872 attaq
732 def
41 amp
49 rate
163 cd

MrTubbins
12-13-2011, 11:00 AM
Plus your gloves up some to give your def a boost. But depending on your lvl you may be able to.

Macboy313
12-13-2011, 12:42 PM
Not with that def o.O u need at least 800 def...i had 1k def on my fs when i had my +5 forcy and still kinda got raped.

Cathy
12-13-2011, 12:55 PM
Not with that def o.O u need at least 800 def...i had 1k def on my fs when i had my +5 forcy and still kinda got raped.

thats a lie. you don't need 800.

Mont
12-13-2011, 02:03 PM
Plus your gloves up some to give your def a boost. But depending on your lvl you may be able to.
i´m lvl 150

Halcy
12-13-2011, 02:10 PM
o.o

Macboy313
12-13-2011, 06:50 PM
thats a lie. you don't need 800.
To solo you do otherwise u gonna get RAPED by lyc and the other bosses. I may be wrrong and it may be about technique but im just saying from my own experience and doing it with my friends, that you do at least need 800 def.
And nice sig xD

Cathy
12-13-2011, 07:06 PM
To solo you do otherwise u gonna get RAPED by lyc and the other bosses. I may be wrrong and it may be about technique but im just saying from my own experience and doing it with my friends, that you do at least need 800 def.
And nice sig xD

Uh I been soloing ic1 with 720-790 defense for a long time. I have only recently gotten over 800.

dipikins
12-13-2011, 07:08 PM
Your defense is a bit questionable, but I think you can do it.

Macboy313
12-13-2011, 07:31 PM
Uh I been soloing ic1 with 720-790 defense for a long time. I have only recently gotten over 800.
i said i may be wrong -_-

modem
12-13-2011, 07:44 PM
if you are lvl 150 then u cant solo that dungeon you may be able to kill most of the bosses but u wont be able to finish it

Danger
12-13-2011, 08:23 PM
if u know wat ur doing and how to play ur class itll be a piece of cake

Mont
12-14-2011, 04:50 AM
if you are lvl 150 then u cant solo that dungeon you may be able to kill most of the bosses but u wont be able to finish it
well then I'll wait until I'm level 160 or 170 xd

Athian
12-20-2011, 06:41 PM
well then I'll wait until I'm level 160 or 170 xd

If your looking to solo it with not to much trouble,

First hit 170.

Second get a forcium kat 2 slot or amp. The higher the + the better.

The biggest problem I see with your build is your base damage is way to low.

Also its all about approach. With my current build I solo it in about 45minutes. I combo every boss up to the bird lady. The hardest is the bonus boss. Depending on your time you might be able to bm2 this one. Also, I have come to notice that not extending and just waiting for bm2 to cool down. Deals more damage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBwTauwsI1s

Might help to give you some idea's but my gear has improved slightly since I made this one. Will be making another one soon. Just with some editing out the long boss fights lol.

But the second most important thing is vamp. Even if your in bm2, vamp is crucial.

alhifnawy3
12-21-2011, 02:11 AM
well i can say that i ran it with a wizzy friend lvl 148 and i was lvl 130 and we finished it in 1 hour and 10 minutes but it depends on how many sp bars u use and ur base attk

Athian
12-21-2011, 04:49 AM
well i can say that i ran it with a wizzy friend lvl 148 and i was lvl 130 and we finished it in 1 hour and 10 minutes but it depends on how many sp bars u use and ur base attk

Gear as well.

Chan
12-21-2011, 01:13 PM
FB is not for solo ic1

alhifnawy3
12-21-2011, 02:23 PM
FB is not for solo ic1FB I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s for soloing dung. except you have godly gear....best char. to solo dung. are BLs and WAs

EmmersonLazaro
12-21-2011, 07:00 PM
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/5559/cabalver263111205132700.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/545/cabalver263111205132700.jpg/)

LightningScud
12-21-2011, 07:19 PM
^boss............................................. inb4weakfb keke

modem
12-21-2011, 07:28 PM
ic 1 is nothing iv've been soloing it since i was lvl 120

EmmersonLazaro
12-21-2011, 07:32 PM
^boss............................................. inb4weakfb keke
oh no you did-ent!

Davynelord
12-21-2011, 09:44 PM
Here's my thoughts...WARNING! LONG READ...so for the illiterate or lazy, impatient people, just skip post, no need to respond with that tl;dr crap...

anyway.....

osm suit+10 7%amp 2...hp
osm boots +9 7 amp
osm gloves +5 7 amp

Osmium gear is cool if your got great damage or were vamping...but with the damage bosses do in IC1, you might need to plus those armors for more defense...the gloves definitely need it. I had similar Osmium (all +9's but only +4 and +5 amp) and it wasn't good enough for me. I was still getting hit too often and too hard...maybe you can fair different though....but still put some more plus's on the gloves at least.

lapiz+9 27cd

Why you using lapis with forcy katana? Certainly you can find better...

Lapis +9 is about what, 127 base....+9 topaz is 139, +9 sig is 145, +9 forcy is 175.....talking about as much as +48 base attack if you go to forcy....think about it, it could increase your overall damage....you already have enough CD for IC..

872 attack

Kind of low, when I had just 900 it was too low (in my opinion) to solo past the 5th boss (the one that teleports you every time he loses 25% of his health). Also, the very last boss, lycanus will debuff your attack by, I think it's -100, so you'll be trying to kill him with only 772 base attack...Might be kind of tough...

732 def

Let's see my FS got close to 1100 defense and the last 3 bosses hit me for 800 - 1100 damage with normal hits and take 60% to 70% of my HP bar (which is a little over 4000 HP atm) with one spike attack. considering what I know about PVE defense, every 1 point of defense subtracts 2 damage from mob attacks, so you having nearly 300 less defense than me, you'll probably take as much as 600 more damage per normal attack than I do...if you think you can handle taking 1400 - 1700 damage every 2 - 3 seconds, you might be ok....but your gonna need BM and Aura for at least 5 of the bosses in the dungeon (the 2nd cause his attack speed is high, the 5th cause he hits kinda hard at times, and the last 3 they just simply hit hard as hell).

41 amp

I have about 29% amp....so your a lot better than me in that department...but your low base attack might make your amp less effective....I have over 950 base attack...so doesn't hurt my tiny bit of amp that much.

49 rate

I have 50%, because of aura (+16%)...but FB got Hard luck which actually gives you better rate and better CD increase...overall 49 - 50 is fine for most classes not in Aura....over 50+ is just bonus for most classes. Since your going Aura at times verse bosses, that with hard luck means you can actually go lower on your rate if it's from non-vital gear....for example, if your getting it from a ROL, during aura, you can change out your ROL for ROF and get more base attack + defense while still maintaining 50% CR....or you can just use another crit damage ring instead for higher crits....

163 cd

I'm not even close to having that much crit from just gear...however with barely over 100 crit damage from gear, SS (+100) and SG(+50) give me a little extra CD...SS is at level 9 so I can cast it ever 4 seconds which is basically over 200 cd 50% of the time....it's more than enough verse IC bosses for me.

Overall, You could do ok if you just keep in BM + Aura and debuff like crazy verse bosses (normal mobs can really be ignored), I'm sure you can solo it if you know your class and get experience in the dungeon....I don't have the best of gear and I solo it easily...just takes more time than most who have better gear than me.

Right now I solo IC1 (just solo'd it again last night actually) and my gears is....

+7 AOG
+6 Eppy of Guard and +6 Eppy of Fighter (+7's are ridiculously overpriced).
+2 Earring of Guard x2 (I got a +4 and +5 but don't have the honor rank to use them :( )
+4 Belt of Rapid
+8 ROF's x4 (I want +10's but they are too darn expensive and I'm far off from crafting that level of rings)
+2 BOF x2 (again, the low honor rank keeping me from getting better)
+9 Forcy blade +10 CD (might be +20 CD, I forget....has +7 M.AMP...yeah I know, but it was free and I needed the +40 base attack I got by using it over my other blade)...
+8 Forcy crystal +7 amp 10 CD
+8 Sig Suit +5 amp...also a +7 sig suit with 5% flee rate and 40 defense rate in slots (for evasion vs hard hitting bosses)
+8 Sig Gloves +4 amp and +8 Sig Gloves with 5% HP steal, 40 defense rate in slots
+8 Forcy Boots +4 amp and max HP steal...+8 Sig boots +100 def rate and +40 def rate in slots
+8 Osm Helm with +8 Crit rate +20 CD (is this worth extending? not like I could do it any time soon lol)

and I still have phantom of fera baord...not all the stats are listed as I'm not logged into the game right now and just trying to recall what all the stats are...

WHAT I DON'T HAVE...

K-Red
ROL's
Crit rings
Merg ring
Tyrant Ring
AOP (I could craft, but need materials atm, darn AOG +5's are a pain to find)

So I know for a fact that you don't need those things...but if you have them or can get them easily or cheaply, then things will be a bit easier solo..but you certainly don't need them to successfully solo IC1 or most other dungeons...

Just need good tactics, access to a lot of SP and BM+Aura the bosses like crazy....but yeah, increase that base attack and defense and I think you should do fine...

Athian
12-22-2011, 02:09 AM
The post above kinda proves my point. Its all about your approach. The only bosses I say are untankable are the last 3. The rest you can combo to death with enough vamp. The bonus boss is the only one imo thats luck based. ATM with my drosnins I can tank him no problem. But in the end its a free entry so get as far as you can in the dungeon and keep aiming to get further and revise your approach each time you go in. Besides, friend of mine got eof+7 from the first chest.

Davynelord
12-25-2011, 09:17 PM
Ok, I wrote my above (loooonngg) post without having access to the game at the time...so a few mistakes were made....for example, 2nd incarnation of lycanus (final/bonus boss) actually debuffs your attack and defense...I believe it was for something like -400...which is huge in the case of the thread starter....you probably can't beat him without using hit and run tactics or DC/dance exploit...

Oh and apparently, in PVE it's not -2 damage for ever 1 point of defense you have...maybe that was pvp..shrug!!! I just remember reading that info somewhere before...from the little minor testing I did on friday, the damage decrease didn't seem to be -2 damage for every 1 point of defense...but it's kind of hard to tell since mob damage varies too greatly.

I also agree with Athian as well...just go as far as you can, all the chest have a chance to drop something nice...my last run I just looted +3 mystic helm of amp from the 2nd orc commander chest...and got about 5 UCHH's and random other crap...

Cathy
12-25-2011, 09:30 PM
The post above kinda proves my point. Its all about your approach. The only bosses I say are untankable are the last 3. The rest you can combo to death with enough vamp. The bonus boss is the only one imo thats luck based. ATM with my drosnins I can tank him no problem. But in the end its a free entry so get as far as you can in the dungeon and keep aiming to get further and revise your approach each time you go in. Besides, friend of mine got eof+7 from the first chest.

Why is it luck based? o.o

SantaClaus
12-25-2011, 10:08 PM
because that stupid hoe has a big ass range and then somtimes he has a small ass range

Athian
12-28-2011, 12:53 AM

He refuses to miss sometimes, and even if I spam my pots. He hits to fast. So its just if you have enough def rate to be lucky enough that he misses a lot to kill him without needing to run.