PDA

View Full Version : Video recorder

alhifnawy3
12-13-2011, 09:26 AM
I was looking for a program that records the game while i'm playin with high resolution.

If any 1 knows 1 could u tell me its name and the download link

Museifu
12-13-2011, 09:29 AM
Use Fraps or DxTory

alhifnawy3
12-13-2011, 10:23 AM
thanks.....but do u have any link?!

DanteX
12-13-2011, 10:24 AM
Use Fraps or DxTory
muse does dxtory giv lag when u record like fraps *_*?

Museifu
12-13-2011, 10:29 AM
DxTory is better than Fraps in many ways but it is more complicated to use. With DxTory, you won't lag like in Fraps because it doesn't force your fps to be the same than your recording speed ( if you record at 30 fps in Fraps, you get 30 fps in game while you can record at 30 fps with DxTory and get 200 fps in game). You can also record at a chosen definition with DxTory while leaving your game at another.

So yes, DxTory lags alot less than Fraps when your record, it's good for recording shooters.

-edit : DxTory uses alot less CPU power than fraps but it depends more on your hdd writing speed.

DanteX
12-13-2011, 10:37 AM
DxTory is better than Fraps in many ways but it is more complicated to use. With DxTory, you won't lag like in Fraps because it doesn't force your fps to be the same than your recording speed ( if you record at 30 fps in Fraps, you get 30 fps in game while you can record at 30 fps with DxTory and get 200 fps in game). You can also record at a chosen definition with DxTory while leaving your game at another.

So yes, DxTory lags alot less than Fraps when your record, it's good for recording shooters.

-edit : DxTory uses alot less CPU power than fraps but it depends more on your hdd writing speed.
ah ok ty sir :D

alhifnawy3
12-13-2011, 11:13 AM
ok thanks for the explanation