PDA

View Full Version : entire change suggestion

graodon
12-15-2011, 12:04 AM
well i need to update it bit by bit sicne i cant post all in it once..
pls refrain from commenting harsh languages

my idea was tht when i read the description of the game,it said tryign to make it simple gameplay,well nothing can be simpler then a gameplay with joypad...

the idea is to give classses a fixed moveset of upto 10 strikes and the 10 skill slot as power atks tht can be used as follows

N,P=the first strike then the skill tht is in the first slot will be used

combos would be done from N.P to NNNNNNNNNNP(for 10th slot skill)

with weapons and such i thought its best to split classes moveset to different cool looks

i also thought tht another 10 slot abv the normal skill slot can be used as backup power as such when the skill si in cooldown,the same moveset cnt be used,so with the back up skill,it can continue..

howevr,thr can be super button to use the back up skills instead of the power skills in the player wants...tht can be placed on the joypad per to the person's wish

thr could be jump system fight for more devilish fun but players would also sink closer to teh groudn with every strike

evry description below might have N which stands for normal attack

FORCE BLADER:

jump+analog up+N=can smash the sword for a helm breaker type attack can would usually do normal damage and would do a KNOCKDOWN effect

analog down+normal=would do an uppercut attack tht would launch the target on the air tht can be followed be jump(if pressed)and combo'd

jump+NN=can be used to combo in mid air whr no one else can distract them or stop them from fighting.(with evrytime NN done once,the player will drop closer to the ground and be able to do NN again with the circuler).the moveset in mid air can be cross slash

i thought FB could be more of a devil may cry moveset since i actually wnted to try cabal whn i saw FB having million stab smaller version and alot of DMc dante similarity

BLADER:

jump+analog up+N= would suddenly drop behind the target then make a quick turn with an X shaped slash tht would do a good KNOCKBACK but do relatively weak dmg since it cant be block or dodged.

analog down+N=would do 360 degree spin with the sword tht would launch the target in air which can be followed by jump to stay in mid air and combo'd

jump+NN=can be used in mid air for combo,similer to FB combo but each N would do 1 X slash so sinkign closer to ground after doing 2 X slash

i thought blader could be faster type so going behind enemy then slashing seemed more like them..their moveset could verywell be made of slashing with each sword and spinning a bit

WIZARD:

jump+analog up+N= could just drop on the ground hard with a punching slam tht would drop a light beam from above and do small dmg but a KNOCKDOWN effect to anyone close by(very close by)

analog down+N=would raise both hands upwards and go slightly in air and light beam would blow from the ground blowing anyone within the light to be launche in the sky,can be combo'd along like other classes

jump+NN=unlike FB or blader,they would shoot light beam at teh target doing slight dmg but knocking them back at evry beam hit even if the dmg is missed,the KNOCKBACK effect is in effect(each laser counts as N)

i thought since wizard are long range,they would mostly consist of long range attack or magics..so their moveset could consist of mostly shooting out magic essense and a few magic ball tht would go from the side as a flank on teh enemies

FORCE ARCHER:

jump+analog up+N=would land on their knees in front of the target in a cool pose then in an instant point both hands at the target and shoot,causing the target to be KNOCKEDBACK a bit good distance but also casuing the archer to take a step back(make the shot look like a heavy shot)

analog down+N=would take 2 step forward then do a backward flip making a few shots tht would launch the target in air which can be followed by combo

jump+NN=would just shoot the target tht would do relatively small dmg but would cause both the caster and the target to get farther away from each other at each shot even if the dmg is missed(each shot counts as N)

the FA seemed cool and all but the moveset can consist of stepping behind lik dante from dmc4 while he uses ebony and ivory

note:i didnt really see much FA fightign videos so i dunno if they use soemthing like gun or magic giant arrows from old days

FORCE SHIELDER:

jump+analog+N=would land near teh target(if in range)and then smack them with a shield tht would do average damage but also do KNOCKBACK effect tht would take them slightly back

analog down+N= would do an uppercut slash but slightly sideways tht would launch the target upwards which can be followed by jump and combo'd

jump+N=like FB they would also strike with the blade in cross slash(every X would count as N)

FS and FB had same type of weapon so i guess their moveset could almso tbe same except FSs would have a few smacks with teh shield in teh 3rd,5th and 7th hits or so.

WARRIORS:

jump+analog up+N= would land in front of the target(if in range) then swing the blade vertically tht would do N+1% bonus dmg with a great KNOCKBACK effect but also the warrior would'nt be able to move from the spot for 2 sec

analog down+N= would do a lazy type uppercut slash with the stance looking as if teh warrior did a homerun which can then be follow'ed by jump and combo'd

jump+NN= the warrior would do an X slash combo with each strike counting as N so 2 N would make an X strike but slowler then force bladers and do 1% bonus dmg(each strike would get them clsoer to ground so its fair for a slight dmg bonus)

since warriors carry huge weapons,the moveset would be similer to devilmaycry/FB moveset but relatively slower as in becoming more vulnarible in pvp but to make up for tht,each strike can have a slight KNOCKBACK effect as to how powerfull each slow strike is..

others:

the target chnge system and target lock system can be used in the joypad to make it easier.

note: u might not believe me but i thought of it yesterday night and wrote today...the ideas can be updated and putting this into game system can be more fun and easiest gameplay,and i am purely sure tht this can increase population as thr are games like last online which is currently in developement for dmc gameplay and gunj tht is a dissapointment to sword+gun gameplay and players woudl switch to this..

also teh trailer is kinda deceiving since the action is more like dmc gameplay then this,so this can be fun