PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Game Card

Ridikalous
05-07-2010, 12:27 PM
I was wondering if Ultimate Game Cards work for the new currency cabal has?

Lehsyrus
05-11-2010, 08:05 AM
I agree is it possible to make the Ultimate Game Card compatible with Cabal US? I know it is for EU.

GoughGhan
05-11-2010, 08:29 AM
I agree is it possible to make the Ultimate Game Card compatible with Cabal US? I know it is for EU.

Maybe when EST goes through all their payment options, right now PayPal is the only one.

carowe27
05-11-2010, 08:41 AM
and they still have messed up ecoin problems. you would think they would do everything they could to get more money

GoughGhan
05-11-2010, 08:50 AM
and they still have messed up ecoin problems. you would think they would do everything they could to get more money

Not greedy SoB's like a previous gaming company?

YumCookies
05-11-2010, 09:14 AM
I remember in a previous thread Joy said that they were working on other methods to pay such as paybycash [ultimate game cards]. :D

carowe27
05-11-2010, 10:47 AM
Not greedy SoB's like a previous gaming company?

true but to stay in business you gotta make money. dont want them to hit a shutdown point and have to shutdown so that their only debt is their fixed cost.

GoughGhan
05-11-2010, 11:19 AM
true but to stay in business you gotta make money. dont want them to hit a shutdown point and have to shutdown so that their only debt is their fixed cost.

I'm pretty sure they are making money from Korea, and the Global versions.....oh and licensing it out to all the other markets. That's just a theory though.

carowe27
05-11-2010, 11:31 AM
I'm pretty sure they are making money from Korea, and the Global versions.....oh and licensing it out to all the other markets. That's just a theory though.

yeah im sure your correct. but i mean if you are losing money and not gaining it. that would be considered a dieing market and would stop service in that area. i understand what your saying just seems weird to me not to have all options available to receive money and any problems with receiving it resolved.

sn0wXz
05-14-2010, 03:03 PM
Maybe when EST goes through all their payment options, right now PayPal is the only one.

i noticed this as well, however as i was checking to see if UGC could be used on another game, i just happend to click cabal for the hell of it sinec i seen it was still on the list, "thinking it was old ogp one", it takes u to est's cabal.com page, so im thinking their well on thier way of adding it.