PDA

View Full Version : Wrong ID or Password

Drag0nball13
12-15-2011, 09:36 PM
I'm playing Cabal for the first time and it keeps saying Wrong ID or password when I try to log in, even when I make a new account.
What should I do?

sn0wXz
12-15-2011, 09:42 PM
Hmm, Have you tried an alternate browser perhaps? I have seen a few threads about "heavy traffic" when trying to sign in/up; but i dont think I've seen any about wrong id/pw bugs, to be safe you could just try a different browser for the main site.

Btw your saying it gives wrong id/pw on the cabal.com site, not on the ingame login screen right? cuz i dont have cabal installed atm so i cant actually test the log-in, but I can create a new account and see if I'm able to log-in with it on the main site.

I PM'd you test account details that I was able to log in with, if your able to successfully log in there then i would suspect something to do with your browser possibly.

Drag0nball13
12-18-2011, 11:50 PM
Hmm, Have you tried an alternate browser perhaps? I have seen a few threads about "heavy traffic" when trying to sign in/up; but i dont think I've seen any about wrong id/pw bugs, to be safe you could just try a different browser for the main site.

Btw your saying it gives wrong id/pw on the cabal.com site, not on the ingame login screen right? cuz i dont have cabal installed atm so i cant actually test the log-in, but I can create a new account and see if I'm able to log-in with it on the main site.

I PM'd you test account details that I was able to log in with, if your able to successfully log in there then i would suspect something to do with your browser possibly.

Never mind, I made an account on cabal.com while I downloaded Cabal Europe or something, so I had to make an account on Europe site.
Thanks for the help :)