PDA

View Full Version : Thrusting Arrow?!

CandiCoatted
12-16-2011, 03:44 AM
Okay lets make Thrusting Arrow more useful since its more of a pve buff

while we keep the KnockBack how about we add 5rate and 5cd?!

Halcy
12-16-2011, 03:52 AM
»»───knee───►

Valdoroth
12-16-2011, 04:07 AM
Hmm yea and while at it can FB's assassinate have like some sort of debuff skill added? Makes no sense how almost all their lower skills have something but not their comp. EVen if' its just -atk rate, it'd be nice.

Deathlymonkey
12-16-2011, 04:12 AM
Hmm yea and while at it can FB's assassinate have like some sort of debuff skill added? Makes no sense how almost all their lower skills have something but not their comp. EVen if' its just -atk rate, it'd be nice.

At least you have some. Wizards have none.

Dkmopper
12-16-2011, 07:22 AM
thrusting arrow is useless.

prove me wrong

Cathy
12-16-2011, 09:04 AM
Okay lets make Thrusting Arrow more useful since its more of a pve buff

while we keep the KnockBack how about we add 5rate and 5cd?!

I like!!!

Let's make FA buffs less useless please >:

CandiCoatted
12-16-2011, 09:35 AM
I like!!!

Let's make FA buffs less useless please >:

+1

And hopefully it doesn't take a year

juji550
12-16-2011, 09:47 AM
add rate to si buff plis.

xDromarx
12-16-2011, 10:05 AM
Add rate and cdi to mighty wish while you're at it.

Valdoroth
12-17-2011, 08:06 AM
At least you have some. Wizards have none. They have atk down. And almost all their skills have stun. What's an FB supposed to do with -atk rate debuff in NW?

Coincidence?
12-17-2011, 08:22 AM
why not give down breaker amp and cdi too?

TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer
12-17-2011, 08:56 AM
y not make thrusting arrow a short. with possibly.

25% m amp
300+ m atak lol.
not likely but possible- increase speed of skills by 50% (yes .5 sec lances)

SantaClaus
12-17-2011, 09:06 AM
give them fb mb i wanna have fun in bm1 aura mb :)

CandiCoatted
12-17-2011, 04:33 PM
y not make thrusting arrow a short. with possibly.

25% m amp
300+ m atak lol.
not likely but possible- increase speed of skills by 50% (yes .5 sec lances)

That's too much but oh can dream

Raikyrios
12-17-2011, 07:24 PM
While this thread is at it...make AoH better in war plz :3

CandiCoatted
12-18-2011, 04:20 AM
While this thread is at it...make AoH better in war plz :3

are you high?

Raikyrios
12-18-2011, 07:38 AM
Haha xD why not?

Sprite
12-18-2011, 08:15 PM
can't tell if trolling or stupid

if trolling

make wiz blink do as much dmg as a lance when blinking next to someone kthnx

LILCHAOLAO
12-19-2011, 04:22 AM
While you're at it, give Mighty Wish some amp. =O

Valdoroth
12-20-2011, 12:55 AM
Why is everyone copying me? Sorry Cassey for ppl thinking i was kidding and posting stupid stuff after my post >_>

CandiCoatted
12-20-2011, 06:36 AM
O.o

xDromarx
12-20-2011, 07:43 AM
Why is everyone copying me? Sorry Cassey for ppl thinking i was kidding and posting stupid stuff after my post >_>

That's what happens when you act like a sped.

CandiCoatted
12-20-2011, 04:54 PM
more stupid than making a thread asking gms for a change? lol:cool:

really makes me lol

Raikyrios
12-20-2011, 11:13 PM
Would anyone care to explain why Fa heal gets weaker in war? x_x Why not just keep it the same at least?

CandiCoatted
12-21-2011, 04:50 AM
ur request makes me lmao
looks like u dont know how cabal works lol

how many times you had to reroll apparently you dont
none of your characters are strong enough to even kill me
guess we know why.....

IM TOO SLOW FOO >.>
nuff said

Daedgo
12-21-2011, 05:27 AM
BACK TO TE TOPIC, now... i think it will be a good idea about trusting arrow, also what u guys think about make AOH work with Force Regen earrings, and Vital Bless, i mean to increase the regeneration using AOH XD itll be cool XD

CandiCoatted
12-21-2011, 06:45 AM
BACK TO TE TOPIC, now... i think it will be a good idea about trusting arrow, also what u guys think about make AOH work with Force Regen earrings, and Vital Bless, i mean to increase the regeneration using AOH XD itll be cool XD

Thx for redirecting the topic fear found away to get my attention again

CandiCoatted
12-21-2011, 02:06 PM
Lmao oookay?
Guess your implying I need all that to kill you last time you tryed to even atk me u where 4shot
And then getting spawn killed and guess you noticed it was pointless. Bc you logged right away

Cathy
12-21-2011, 02:10 PM
lol the day u get full forcy,eos+8,ros+10x2,40/7 helm,ur weps both +14 let me know.btw ur def is the1 i have unbuffed LOL

the day you get rolled in war too much and run away by xfering to venus cause you can't handle 40 v 40 wars lemme know

ohwait...

CandiCoatted
12-21-2011, 02:14 PM
i dont remember and that was back in merc,i have new things now.pretty sure ur behind ;)

*claps* no more 4shot? Someone wants a cookie. And you act as if I'm suppose to keep up with updating your characters lmao

All weak and btw you wouldn't remember getting spamm killed huh? Ill keep it to be our little secret

SantaClaus
12-21-2011, 02:16 PM
santa wants cookies he hungry

Cathy
12-21-2011, 02:40 PM
the day u try to come at me at least do it right.i dont war too much,not even in venus,i spend the most of the time doing dungeons and when i am free i go to merc say hi to my guild leader,logg on my friends acc and logg in sei or just stay in venus ch 20. anyway afk going to store gonna buy 500 usd on ecoins to give my friends some costumes and shiz.

so first you criticize sei for using usd. and now you boast about doing it yourself. good to know you tryhard.

Cathy
12-21-2011, 03:27 PM
i criticized their way of using usd,i use usd for cs items and vouchers they use usd in a diff way. thats the reason any of my chars have been banned like some in sei.and plz dont compare my way of using usd to sei cuz thats just messed up.

anyway afk going to store gonna buy 500 usd on ecoins

spending 500 usd on a game "illegally"

vs

spending 500 usd on a game "legally"

brb, let me lol at that

Dkmopper
12-21-2011, 03:29 PM
lol nice logic

Dkmopper
12-21-2011, 03:36 PM
buying ecoin then sell for voucher for alz is same tihng.... u get alz for usd ...

Cathy
12-21-2011, 03:39 PM
buy alz from EST
vs
buy alz from 3rd party

is like

buy a Pepsi from Sam's Club
vs
buy a Pepsi from Price Chopper

Dkmopper
12-21-2011, 03:40 PM
inb4

buying weed from seller on street vs doctor prescription

Dkmopper
12-21-2011, 03:48 PM
kid.....its the same

CandiCoatted
12-21-2011, 05:58 PM
kids....... it is not the same

Like a pattern calls them retarded
Then kids
And wait for it......

Daedgo
12-21-2011, 07:13 PM
kids....... it is not the same

Yo Fear can u just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥? FA´S are talking here, about something that we find curious and maybe itll be really cool for us, stop the trolling and stop talking shiet about Sei, like the great DK said once "Haters gonna hate" fool ur way of thinking and analyzing the way of buy alz legal or illegal its just stupid dude is the same fking crap, so stop trying to take a lil piece of wood to troll like a lifesaver when ur drowning in ur own pool of shiet, do urself a favor and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ ass hole.

Dkmopper
12-21-2011, 08:08 PM
buying vouchers and selling for alz = no skills SUP BRO CANT MAKE MONEY IN GAME?!?!?! gotta buy ur way thru ? jejejej

inb4ihavemoneyinRL

CandiCoatted
12-21-2011, 08:54 PM
about the fa buffs;fa already have all they need,if u need more then u just ( as simple as that).alot of things would be "cool" for every class but if u know how the game works that will never happen.
about the way of using usd; idc how other ppl use usd since the word"legit" is completely lost in this game,either sell cs items or just buy alz.but like i said the way i do it is more legit(not saying i am, since i sell vouchers)than the way sei does.go and question why a few of their members have been banned and are still banned and some r still in the guild list.
btw go and do some research about cons and pros of each class before u talk.
and again,if "my way of thinking and analyzing the way of buy alz is legal or illegal aka they way ppl use usd is stupid and is the same thing" then why lots of ppl have been banned and i am still around when wut i do is just sell vouchers and cs items?think before saying anything retard.
looks like u have to read the game rules too kaka

What a dumbas.s
Lmao no marterial ang bring up the guild I'm in lol
Didn't u use usd to spam sgh for sig event lol and gear up your fails now

Dkmopper
12-21-2011, 08:56 PM
i like how alz buyers have such a big ego these days, on a dead game too its amazing.

CandiCoatted
12-21-2011, 08:59 PM
i like how alz buyers have such a big ego these days, on a dead game too its amazing.

I just laugh at them
*@fear*. And his hypocritical comments

Dkmopper
12-21-2011, 09:03 PM
lol u buy ecoins bro and what does that ecoin turn into??????? alz right retard

Cathy
12-21-2011, 09:06 PM
then why i am not banned?cuz it is not illegal retard.

buying alz from EST: pathetic/legal
buying alz from 3rd party: pathetic/illegal

the point isn't whether its legal or illegal

keep bragging about your gear and your 7bil. im totally impressed that you paid so much real money off your mommy's credit card for pixels.

Dkmopper
12-21-2011, 09:10 PM
the point is u have to pay to win on a free to play game. get it sped

Cathy
12-21-2011, 09:16 PM
welcome to cabal.oh wait sorry forgot all the epic ppl geared up by getting epic drops and never failing crafts 24/7.sorry my bad :D

welcome to egos. oh wait sorry forgot the point of a free-to-play game is to inflate your ego to the point where you can brag about how many pixels you have.

you act like being "epic" on cabal is worth thousands of usd lmao.

Daedgo
12-21-2011, 09:20 PM
about the fa buffs;fa already have all they need,if u need more then u just ( as simple as that).alot of things would be "cool" for every class but if u know how the game works that will never happen.
about the way of using usd; idc how other ppl use usd since the word"legit" is completely lost in this game,either sell cs items or just buy alz.but like i said the way i do it is more legit(not saying i am, since i sell vouchers)than the way sei does.go and question why a few of their members have been banned and are still banned and some r still in the guild list.
btw go and do some research about cons and pros of each class before u talk.
and again,if "my way of thinking and analyzing the way of buy alz is legal or illegal aka they way ppl use usd is stupid and is the same thing" then why lots of ppl have been banned and i am still around when wut i do is just sell vouchers and cs items?think before saying anything retard.
looks like u have to read the game rules too kaka

Again FearMyBlade all that comes out of ur mouth its hate ( "...Haters gonna hate..." DK) shut the fk up, and yes i know the rules, what im saying its that is the same shiet, u buy alz thats the point legal or illegal have a the same ending, a fast way to gear ur char so it seems u really are slow to understand what im saying, im not saying is good or bad, Again check it read it slow come on u can do it brah...... slow..... keep looking......ok ill start saying it again....... is..........the.........same........shiet....did u got it? no? ok ok again.........is........the........same.........I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥? did u got it now?,and with such a big mouth i bet u dont even know the quest of ic2 =) and agaaaaaaaaaain trooooolololol, let the fa´s talk! and if u knew a bit about our class ull understand and btw, go do something else than trolling in a really interesting thread. Troll.

Cathy
12-21-2011, 09:25 PM
wut makes u think i care that much on cabal?i just use usd to play easier thats it. get it straight before saying something.
btw i dont brag,if u ask me i answer but i dont go around saying i have this and this and i can do this and this.

right now i have 7b wusup?

If you didn't care so much why bother boasting about how much you have. Why bother boasting about spending 500 usd for ecoins. Who the hell cares which company your money goes; you called sei a bunch of sad alz buyers, you act like you're any better than an alz buyer.

currency is a value that can be measured. if you care enough about being "epic" that you'd mention "epic people geared up from dungeons and perfect crafts" then obviously you're jelly. obviously you need to be pro to compensate for your lack of esteem in real life. and obviously you value those pixels more than the tangible items that 500 dollars can buy. keep enjoying that epeen.

Dkmopper
12-21-2011, 09:30 PM
ok so lets see, i probably did more than u ever will acomplish on this game wihtout paying a single cents for it, where as u spent 5k+? and got only 1/4 of what i had. thats pretty sad lol this game is actually easy if u started early enough before i messed up the economy on venus money was like kandiessss on the game lol i had like 40b in 2009

Daedgo
12-21-2011, 09:30 PM
If you didn't care so much why bother boasting about how much you have. Why bother boasting about spending 500 usd for ecoins. Who the hell cares which company your money goes; you called sei a bunch of sad alz buyers, you act like you're any better than an alz buyer.

currency is a value that can be measured. if you care enough about being "epic" that you'd mention "epic people geared up from dungeons and perfect crafts" then obviously you're jelly. obviously you need to be pro to compensate for your lack of esteem in real life. and obviously you value those pixels more than the tangible items that 500 dollars can buy. keep enjoying that epeen.

nothing else to say! +100000000

Dkmopper
12-21-2011, 09:42 PM
lol wut makes care about u/ur char or w/e u have accomplish in this game?dont make me laugh.if u knew me u know i dont rlly care about being epic just have good gear and try to help my friends in w/e i can. as simple as that.

Why pay to play when u can free to play and get it more and FREE!!!! and its easy no USD INVOLVED!!! SONN!!! GET OFFFFFFF ME, and im not telling u to care about my char or me. the fact is that you claim you dont care about epic gears yet your here probably having a aim chat room in game sitting in bi selling vouchers all day, then claiming u find drops to sell. In reality u are just pretty much buying alz lol.

kid makes no sense cant he see that everyones against him yet hes trying to hold his ego1!! 1!! !

Cathy
12-21-2011, 09:44 PM
lol wut makes u think i care about u/ur char or w/e u have accomplish in this game?

Okay, now imagine me asking you this. Everything that needs to be said has been said.

Dkmopper
12-21-2011, 09:45 PM
Okay, now imagine me asking you this. Everything that needs to be said has been said.

cathy wana go get a spring roll baby girl

Cathy
12-21-2011, 09:49 PM
cathy wana go get a spring roll baby girl

pho better :>

Dkmopper
12-21-2011, 09:49 PM
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?26816-S-gt-Stuffs-o.o

i got all that in 1 week and thats not all i have got.when something in my party drop and the part members need it or some1 in guild needs it i just give it away or sell for 70 or 90% off.oh yea and i still have a wa pc suit 2 slots.duno if i should use or sell.i make alz enough from dungeons.

i already told u,i use usd cuz i want to not because i have to.

lolwut ???

and i like how ur items looks like someone just quit and gave u their accs or u just scammed it :)

Dkmopper
12-21-2011, 09:50 PM
pho better :>

im so tired of pho = = lets go kbbq lol

Dkmopper
12-21-2011, 09:53 PM
i dont scam retard.know who ur talking to.

my point is those items dont look they like "droped" jaajaja never implied u scammed u dumb fk, know who ur talking to before u start barking

also i like how u say u get items from drops but its just friends of urs quiting and giving u stuff ka

Dkmopper
12-21-2011, 09:57 PM
>.> i upgraded them ofc.tried to +13 the forcy but couldnt so i just left them at +9.:cool:

in the end,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the point is your just a person who gets free stuff from friends who quit(welfarE) and buy vouchers and sell for alz ( alz buyer )

Dkmopper
12-21-2011, 10:03 PM
playing santa claus now i see

CandiCoatted
12-22-2011, 06:31 AM
cassey thinking that cuz she was better than me before she still is(thats just funny and sad)thats why i told her about the gear and shiz..

first fa was always getting killed in pvp and pk that was me bullying
and wiz spam killed (last encounter but since you have new gear w/e can play in war ch again or just pvp)
^
^
^
and yeah i know you have more fails but these or the two i fought with mostly

TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer
12-29-2011, 03:35 AM
why does every thread with u high lvl fas end up as a flame thread. now gms can ignore our need for a better thrusting arrow =((.

Cathy
12-29-2011, 08:13 AM
why does every thread with u high lvl fas end up as a flame thread. now gms can ignore our need for a better thrusting arrow =((.

blame this guy who deleted all of his posts, saying that only poorly geared and skilled fa would ever want a better buff:

lol the day u get full forcy,eos+8,ros+10x2,40/7 helm,ur weps both +14 let me know.btw ur def is the1 i have unbuffed LOL

CandiCoatted
12-29-2011, 09:11 AM
^
^
^
^

still laughs at this comment considering he failed his fa twice

SantaClaus
12-29-2011, 09:44 AM
i cant do sheit in 5-10 fps and 10fps on fps games so I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing slow

xRaginx
12-29-2011, 09:58 AM
wow i spent 70 bucks that one time done judge me!!!!!!!

CandiCoatted
01-13-2012, 08:11 AM
wow i spent 70 bucks that one time done judge me!!!!!!!

is website ranking broken??