PDA

View Full Version : ESTsoft gave me virus

Cris12822
12-18-2011, 06:51 AM
This is SERIOUS(no joke)

My pc used to be insanely good, since I rejoined Cabal, I've used THEIR suggested free offer sites and since than I've had the biggest bull ever.

I cant load Mozzilla while in windowed mode anymore it gets rid of my desktop and my taskbar.

People may say it's my fault for clicking things ino arnt safe but you know. I have a very good virus program, and for free offers suggested by the company themself you would EXPECT it to be safe. So thanks ESTsoft for making my comp be a huge screw up, thanks for the viruses I really appreciate it.

ontop of that. I'll be typing no problem and the mssg shows up and than randomly i can type any nothing shows up.

Yoza ESTsoft ur game went from AMAZING and problemless to whats with all the problems and viruses from the game.

xDromarx
12-18-2011, 06:55 AM
Cabal has no viruses. Your computer, on the other hand, does. It is therefore your fault that your computer has viruses, not EST's fault.

xDromarx
12-18-2011, 06:57 AM
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/2903/yeahew.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/502/yeahew.png/)

Also that, you agreed to the terms of use.

Cris12822
12-18-2011, 10:08 AM
I dont care that i agreed yes it is my fault for trusting a good company. ITS THERE FAULT FOR SUGGESTING OFFERS THAT HAVE VIRUSES.

There fore IT IS THERE FAULT. Its on there site with THERE SUGGESTIONS If the users suggested the offers than I wouldnt complain because than its 100% my fault.

But we didnt ESTsoft suggested the offers (but gave us a warning) bottom line is I got a virus from there "suggested offers" now I gotta uninstall and re-install windows, thanks ESTsoft for ur viruses suggested offers.

Go ahead and defend ESTsoft we ALL know this game used to have NO PROBLEMS what so ever(besides the alz bots) now its got quiet a few problems.

ESTsoft is a FANTASTIC company but after getting a virus from there suggested site, they aint ever getting my money.

Halcy
12-18-2011, 10:49 AM
I dont care that i agreed yes it is my fault for trusting a good company. ITS THERE FAULT FOR SUGGESTING OFFERS THAT HAVE VIRUSES.

There fore IT IS THERE FAULT. Its on there site with THERE SUGGESTIONS If the users suggested the offers than I wouldnt complain because than its 100% my fault.

But we didnt ESTsoft suggested the offers (but gave us a warning) bottom line is I got a virus from there "suggested offers" now I gotta uninstall and re-install windows, thanks ESTsoft for ur viruses suggested offers.

Go ahead and defend ESTsoft we ALL know this game used to have NO PROBLEMS what so ever(besides the alz bots) now its got quiet a few problems.

ESTsoft is a FANTASTIC company but after getting a virus from there suggested site, they aint ever getting my money.

you read and agreed to the term, yet it's their fault you got a virus. how2logic

Cathy
12-18-2011, 11:08 AM

people pay money for free-to-play games?

ohwait...

xDromarx
12-18-2011, 11:17 AM
i agreed yes it is my fault

Now stop posting.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-18-2011, 11:18 AM
Now stop posting.
+1

xRaginx
12-18-2011, 02:49 PM
......this dude is serious rite?

Cris12822
12-19-2011, 11:24 AM
Blah Blah Blah lozers. I'm not dissing ESTsoft they made a FANTASTIC game one MMO that is actually pure addictive and VERY FUN.

But when there SUGGESTED offers gives a virus (other people too) Its serious matter.

Wether or not I did agree to the terms, I didn't think getting a virus from there suggested offers and having to TOTALLY re-install windows was included.

Keep defending I don't care, the bottom line is THERE AGREEMENT NEVER INCLUDED GETTING A VIRUS FROM THERE OFFERS AND THAN HAVING TO RE-INSTALL WINDOWS.

SantaClaus
12-19-2011, 11:37 AM
oh no time for you to get them antivirus okie?

Cris12822
12-19-2011, 04:18 PM
I have one what dumb crap doesnt have antivirus on there computer. Well w.e I just dont give a rats bum anymore. When u people get a virus from a game site like this and have to re install ur operating system I Guarantee ull be just as mad SO SHUT UR MOUTH and stop defending.

Milk
12-19-2011, 04:46 PM
sue est pls. i wanna see kato on the streets

sn0wXz
12-20-2011, 06:24 PM
I have one what dumb crap doesnt have antivirus on there computer. Well w.e I just dont give a rats bum anymore. When u people get a virus from a game site like this and have to re install ur operating system I Guarantee ull be just as mad SO SHUT UR MOUTH and stop defending.

I dont have an anti virus, mostly because I dont download random things from random places. secondly those free offers dont have "viruses", they are probably just adware/spyware and a bunch of small apps/programs (hence why your having problems with mozilla); check for any addons like weatherbug ect..

I havn't done free surveys for EST, but I have for nexon and other companies, they are all the same offers, just displayed by different companies, but you can always find like netflix sign up trial for free currency ect ect..

Besides an anti virus is just another click in between downloading something and installing it, if you need that extra "are you sure you want to install this" asked everytime you download something, your doing it wrong.

Cris12822
12-21-2011, 09:07 AM
Well as I said I really dont care anymore. My computers if fixed bc of Windows Re-install and I deffs wont loose sleep or anything over this.

ESTsoft is a great company they did a MAGNIFICENT job on Cabal 1 made the game VERY fun. Cant wait for Cabal 2