PDA

View Full Version : Ah you win this time GM......

LaRazz
12-22-2011, 11:02 AM
Well, normally Im one of the one bashing on something that the GMs do/did...

However, this time I'm going to say GJ with this event. The drops still I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, sure you have the ability to get something good but the reality of it is very small. Regardless though, this is a nice event that poses a bit of a challenge to get a team together to take down the event mob.

Although I'm still angry about no hats and weapon skins!

The hard event mob rocks!

Gj

MasterChaosX
12-22-2011, 11:04 AM
wow you quit for like 2 hours?

LaRazz
12-22-2011, 11:06 AM
wow you quit for like 2 hours?

Na I never really quit...I just rage quit for like 30 min sell somethings, go buy other things cheaper....chill out sell the things I rage bought for profit and rage again in a few day. Hey its how i make alz, been successful so far kakakaka

DanteX
12-22-2011, 08:50 PM
lol

Cathy
12-22-2011, 11:17 PM
Well, normally Im one of the one bashing on something that the GMs do/did...

However, this time I'm going to say GJ with this event. The drops still I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, sure you have the ability to get something good but the reality of it is very small. Regardless though, this is a nice event that poses a bit of a challenge to get a team together to take down the event mob.

Although I'm still angry about no hats and weapon skins!

The hard event mob rocks!

Gj

I agree. It was kind of nice to easily get those ic/aos entries from jackolanterns, but this event is more interesting than that.

SantaClaus
12-22-2011, 11:18 PM
dis event allows santa to pet skill

Rowe
12-23-2011, 09:56 AM
This would now be my 3rd Xmas in cabal. Every year players always looked forward to Xmas because it allowed them to get many presents. Dungeon entries, fun crazy items, etc......... now we can't do that. I mean its Xmas the giving fun entertaining time of year. This event isn't that. This event would have been better in the summer. Just my opinion

Dkmopper
12-23-2011, 10:05 AM
This would now be my 3rd Xmas in cabal. Every year players always looked forward to Xmas because it allowed them to get many presents. Dungeon entries, fun crazy items, etc......... now we can't do that. I mean its Xmas the giving fun entertaining time of year. This event isn't that. This event would have been better in the summer. Just my opinion

est = korea = koreans dont care for christmas!!!

DragonWi
12-23-2011, 12:31 PM
est = korea = koreans dont care for christmas!!!

umm yeah they do

AgentGibbs
12-23-2011, 03:36 PM
red socks go for how much? i got a few i wanna sell, heard good stuff comes out of them..

Rowe
12-23-2011, 07:07 PM
wrong thread