PDA

View Full Version : I´ve been hacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -.-

LyoZ
12-23-2011, 02:02 PM
hi everyone, i was hacked between yestarday night to today in the afternoon when i was online again....if somebody know where i can send my complain please help me guiding me to do it. thanks in advance

modem
12-23-2011, 02:05 PM
dont watse your time on complaining go start all over again because gm's will not do anything about it

6IX
12-23-2011, 02:06 PM
The GMs helped a lot of people who got hacked.

Go send them a helpdesk ticket and take your chance.

[GM] Kato
12-23-2011, 02:10 PM
Hi LyoZ,

The best thing to do right now is to send us a Help Desk ticket asap. You can access our Help Desk here: http://www.cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk

Once we receive your ticket, we'll be able to help you retrieve anything you may be missing :)

Thanks and good luck!

whitetrash
12-23-2011, 02:18 PM
See Kato dose care!!!

LyoZ
12-23-2011, 02:33 PM
thanks a lot i will do rightaway!

ChaosWars
12-23-2011, 02:43 PM
d^^b

jimbo
12-23-2011, 02:56 PM
hi everyone, i was hacked between yestarday night to today in the afternoon when i was online again....if somebody know where i can send my complain please help me guiding me to do it. thanks in advance

what is your ingame name?

AgentGibbs
12-23-2011, 03:49 PM
The GMs helped a lot of people who got hacked.

Go send them a helpdesk ticket and take your chance. not all ppl get helped right away. You know how big est is and alot on line for being helped, some get helped and some dont. Jonefa was good crafter i belieave forcy boots amp pc crafter. His acc was blocked for no reason, an GM's didn't help the fella get his acc back so he ran off to dragon nest to spend his rl money on that instead. He was really legitt too spending lots of rl game money on game. My lil 139fa acc got hacked stripped but didnt care much to send ticket in after what heard too jonefa, and others, and i also play dn too, besides cod mw3.

6IX
12-23-2011, 03:54 PM
not all ppl get helped right away. You know how big est is and alot on line for being helped, some get helped and some dont. Jonefa was good crafter i belieave forcy boots amp pc crafter. His acc was blocked for no reason, an GM's didn't help the fella get his acc back so he ran off to dragon nest to spend his rl money on that instead. He was really legitt too spending lots of rl game money on game. My lil 139fa acc got hacked stripped but didnt care much to send ticket in after what heard too jonefa, and others, and i also play dn too, besides cod mw3.

You claiming someone is legit seems a bit weird. Specially when half of the forum users and players accuse you of hacking.

AgentGibbs
12-23-2011, 04:01 PM
You claiming someone is legit seems a bit weird. Specially when half of the forum users and players accuse you of hacking. He is my homeboy i kno how he feels he worked hard getting all way up to fcy amp then bam two weeks notice he gets blocked, kinda messed up dontcha think. And yeah ppl do accuse ppl for alot of things, its called haters. Something u dont even prob know bout. And so what i spend money in game, an sometimes get cards on the arm free, what bussiness is it of yours. (I'm a gocash buyer ppl hate on me cus they farm hard in duns) (an i do less farming in duns, an just get rich off selling vouchers all day + craft with the voucher money) I Buy cards, sell them 3 per week per acc sicne est changed it from unlimited too 3 per week + 150+ to take out from cash shop, so just party ppl up in game, scratch off cards give to them and make more loot.. ppl are gonna hate, reguardless.

End of thread.

doomer123
12-23-2011, 05:50 PM
He is my homeboy i kno how he feels he worked hard getting all way up to fcy amp then bam two weeks notice he gets blocked, kinda messed up dontcha think. And yeah ppl do accuse ppl for alot of things, its called haters. Something u dont even prob know bout. And so what i spend money in game, an sometimes get cards on the arm free, what bussiness is it of yours. (I'm a gocash buyer ppl hate on me cus they farm hard in duns) (an i do less farming in duns, an just get rich off selling vouchers all day + craft with the voucher money) I Buy cards, sell them 3 per week per acc sicne est changed it from unlimited too 3 per week + 150+ to take out from cash shop, so just party ppl up in game, scratch off cards give to them and make more loot.. ppl are gonna hate, reguardless.

End of thread.
Pretty sure anyone associating with illegimate(people breaking tos) players are banned too. 99% sure you're illegimate.

doomer123
12-23-2011, 05:55 PM
no?
I'll spam mail you.

SpankyMcMeat
12-23-2011, 05:59 PM
no?

Santa. After Sunday, can you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ for the rest of the year? I mean, your job here is done. So now go away. Bye bye. See you later. Have a nice day. Dong iwoti. Hasta luego. Totsiens. Ciao. Aloha. Bis dänn. Paalam na po. Bud zdorov. Xi'ik tech ya'ab uts. Toodaloo.

sn0wXz
12-23-2011, 06:04 PM
You claiming someone is legit seems a bit weird. Specially when half of the forum users and players accuse you of hacking.

You're confused, nobody accuses him of hacking, he made an alternate forum account "(GS)Hacker" and tried to pose as someone hired by him to "hack cabal".

He is my homeboy i kno how he feels he worked hard getting all way up to fcy amp then bam two weeks notice he gets blocked, kinda messed up dontcha think. And yeah ppl do accuse ppl for alot of things, its called haters. Something u dont even prob know bout. And so what i spend money in game, an sometimes get cards on the arm free, what bussiness is it of yours. (I'm a gocash buyer ppl hate on me cus they farm hard in duns) (an i do less farming in duns, an just get rich off selling vouchers all day + craft with the voucher money) I Buy cards, sell them 3 per week per acc sicne est changed it from unlimited too 3 per week + 150+ to take out from cash shop, so just party ppl up in game, scratch off cards give to them and make more loot.. ppl are gonna hate, reguardless.

End of thread.

If he got blocked, its not the same as being "hacked", obviously there is not much relevance to the thread. I dont think you have any haters, who are you though? lol?.. You play cabal online n/a ? I was just curious with all this alz n such you claim, marsraps. lolol.

I dont think you can end threads with nonsense posts, usually you need an actual relevant response like the one the original post already got.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?27387-I%B4ve-been-hacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-.&p=299330&viewfull=1#post299330

^That sir, was the end of the thread, just sayin'.

Rowe
12-23-2011, 06:36 PM
Kato;299330']Hi LyoZ,

The best thing to do right now is to send us a Help Desk ticket asap. You can access our Help Desk here: http://www.cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk

Once we receive your ticket, we'll be able to help you retrieve anything you may be missing :)

Thanks and good luck!

+1 best reply I've heard from a GM in 3 years

6IX
12-23-2011, 08:58 PM
You're confused, nobody accuses him of hacking, he made an alternate forum account "(GS)Hacker" and tried to pose as someone hired by him to "hack cabal".

I'm pretty sure one of GMs said he is marsrap as well. The same guy selling stuff that was missing from other players.

Lann
12-23-2011, 09:45 PM
yea lorkan searched up his ip lmao

sn0wXz
12-23-2011, 10:21 PM
I'm pretty sure one of GMs said he is marsrap as well. The same guy selling stuff that was missing from other players.

Yea i already had knew/accused him of that before lorkan posted, interestingly enough that post doesn't exist anymore, either that or I didn't search the right terms, btw did we ever see marsraps selling any of this stuff? I was well aware of the forum thread that your talking about.

Initially lorkan called him marsraps as he created a new account (gs) hacker and posted about being hired ect so lorkan called him out on it, i remember i was all through the thread even though I cant seem to find it, the only one i see is the gocash cards one so im pretty sure it was separate thread, or the post was deleted.

No, i dont think hes "hacking" people, nobody ever gave any actual evidence of him taking anybodies stuff, the only thing i seen was a forum thread made saying selling this or that, and this gs hacker guy talkin out his back end region. Unless you have something other then the marsraps forum thread... waste of time even bothering accusing him of something, its worse knowing hes pretending to be this marsraps guy, then talks about himself in 3rd person alternate personalities n s***.

now we way off topic.

xvxURIZENxvx
12-23-2011, 10:48 PM
Yea i already had knew/accused him of that before lorkan posted, interestingly enough that post doesn't exist anymore, either that or I didn't search the right terms, btw did we ever see marsraps selling any of this stuff? I was well aware of the forum thread that your talking about.

Initially lorkan called him marsraps as he created a new account (gs) hacker and posted about being hired ect so lorkan called him out on it, i remember i was all through the thread even though I cant seem to find it, the only one i see is the gocash cards one so im pretty sure it was separate thread, or the post was deleted.

No, i dont think hes "hacking" people, nobody ever gave any actual evidence of him taking anybodies stuff, the only thing i seen was a forum thread made saying selling this or that, and this gs hacker guy talkin out his back end region. Unless you have something other then the marsraps forum thread... waste of time even bothering accusing him of something, its worse knowing hes pretending to be this marsraps guy, then talks about himself in 3rd person alternate personalities n s***.

now we way off topic.

No you're right,marsraps did post some stuff up on trade threads that people claimed was theirs,he also had dozens of links to marsraps videos,I remember calling him out on it because a couple of the links re-directed you to a key-logger

damn....that was forever ago,like 6 months

Ravenwolf
12-25-2011, 10:19 PM
Having screenshots of your gear can help with this, friend was hacked and got all her gear back because she had screenshots, Just a tip for anyone who doesnt do this already :x