PDA

View Full Version : FB/FA Or BL?

Hexored
12-29-2011, 06:21 AM
Hey guys, so I`m stuck between choosing 1 from these three chars. I like all of them alot, but my main goal in CABAL Is to PVP/WAR but not that bad with PvE. And I have heard that BL I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s at PvP/WAR. I like that FA has ranged skills and epic BM3 and BM2. I also LOVE Bladers epic skills (The look they have). But FB.. I have heard that no WI can beat them unless the FB has no skills. I love most of their skills. The fact that he is kinda good at PvP/WAR(Thats what I have heard) and the fact that he can buff himself.

What class to choose? Who is the main dude at PvP?

EDIT: What`s with the "i love you >.<" In the middle of my post???

Nam Spirit
12-29-2011, 06:31 AM
Fb .

thou
12-29-2011, 06:51 AM
FB

Hexored
12-29-2011, 07:06 AM
Okey, but I want really good EQ for that FB. So what about I solo dungeons as FA and get EQ/Alz and give it to my FB through Warehouse. Or would Blader be for that? Why I asked about FA anyways is that FA-s are the fastest soloers... And there are no bladers at all in the ranking.. so... well let me know what would be better for that.

MrTubbins
12-29-2011, 09:05 AM
Wi is actually better dungeon soloers then fa's. Well faster at least. Blader is better for pretty much all pve soloing at higher up. But just focus on fb if thats what you want so you can get better with it in both pve and war and etc...

Hexored
12-29-2011, 09:41 AM
Ok thanks, I`m gonna try WI (Have never actually tried it) but still gonna focus on FB. I just need some money on my FB atm for better gear for the lvl he is.

SantaClaus
12-29-2011, 09:42 AM
play the new class in cabal 2 s

Ludacris
12-29-2011, 03:20 PM
Blader.