PDA

View Full Version : Possible New Player

melton80
12-29-2011, 12:26 PM
I was thinking about playing Cabal but i don't want to end up wasting time on a game if most the population is just moving to Cabal 2 when it comes out, so i was just wondering if it is worth DLing Cabal or just wait for Cabal 2 to come out. Thanks in advance for your input, good hunting.

BBarry
12-29-2011, 12:29 PM
Dumb question.

You waste time on any game.

melton80
12-29-2011, 12:40 PM
Dumb answer.

No point wasting time on a game if most the players are gonna move on to the sequel. Lets hope your not the attitude of Cabal players, cause that would be sad.

Lann
12-29-2011, 12:50 PM
most people dont like cabal 2 but at the same time people are finding cabal 1 boring so prob both games will die off unless people suddenly find interest again

but if u really wanna play cabal, go for cabal 2

melton80
12-29-2011, 12:53 PM
Thank you for a real reply Lann, i'll go ahead and wait and try Cabal 2, good hunting.

Rowe
12-29-2011, 01:19 PM
most people dont like cabal 2

made me LOL

wonder where you got your info. to me that sounds like a personal opinion

Oh. 1 more thing how do you dislike a game that isnt out yet?

Lann
12-29-2011, 01:33 PM
no combo system, game requires a good computer and graphic card, graphics are terrible, and its the same as most games pressing 1-2-3-4 except in cabal 1 u can go beyond and start fade dashing with combo ect...

if u've seen the gameplays all u do is target the monster and press numbers till they die

Lann
12-29-2011, 01:37 PM
despite the things i've just said i still want to play it lmao unless i like diablo3

Rowe
12-29-2011, 02:08 PM
no combo system, game requires a good computer and graphic card, graphics are terrible, and its the same as most games pressing 1-2-3-4 except in cabal 1 u can go beyond and start fade dashing with combo ect...

Watch the video.... CBT there is combo system. you wont play because of a good comp lol. graphics are not terrible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnVbOZckcg4&feature=player_embedded#!

SantaClaus
12-29-2011, 02:25 PM
when cabal 2 comes out and cabal 1 is dead
im quit

Lann
12-29-2011, 02:29 PM
my comp can barely handle crysis 2 so it wont be able to take cabal 2
graphics are pretty bad considering they are using cryengine 3 (skills looks cool id give u that)

ChuckNorris
12-29-2011, 02:50 PM
most people dont like cabal 2 but at the same time people are finding cabal 1 boring so prob both games will die off unless people suddenly find interest again

but if u really wanna play cabal, go for cabal 2

brb watching cabal 2 gameplay on youtube with 4 other brothers in vent.
brb all decide it's different from cabal 1.
brb "most" dont like cabal 2.

IaMaLive
12-29-2011, 02:51 PM
Watch the video.... CBT there is combo system. you wont play because of a good comp lol. graphics are not terrible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnVbOZckcg4&feature=player_embedded#!

sry i dont know where you see in this video that it has the same combo system as cabal 1 but w/e..........LOL.

Rowe
12-29-2011, 02:52 PM
game play videos are from low lvl testers..... you dont see a complete full aspect of the game and what it has to offer.

Rowe
12-29-2011, 02:53 PM
sry i dont know where you see in this video that it has the same combo system as cabal 1 but w/e..........LOL.

did i say same? nope sure didnt. I just said it has one. notice the combo pop up top/mid right side.

IaMaLive
12-29-2011, 02:59 PM
did i say same? nope sure didnt. I just said it has one. notice the combo pop up top/mid right side.

yes u didnt say the same but i'm pretty sure that's what Lann meant too. And no, still dont see any combo. I guess ppl consider hitting target consecutive time is called combo now....... XD

Rowe
12-29-2011, 03:02 PM
yes u didnt say the same but i'm pretty sure that's what Lann meant too. And no, still dont see any combo. I guess ppl consider hitting target consecutive time is called combo now....... XD

i quoted Lann as saying no combo..... here, this video will help your poor eyesight

notice the combo bar that pops up its green

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQt9cJIrHnk&feature=player_embedded

Rowe
12-29-2011, 03:05 PM
play full 1080p for better graphics...... still considering its in CBT the developers havent tweaked all the graphics yet. secondly not all testers have great comps for best quality graphics.

so we cant judge the games full potential on testers videos.

IaMaLive
12-29-2011, 03:12 PM
i quoted Lann as saying no combo..... here, this video will help your poor eyesight

notice the combo bar that pops up its GREEN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQt9cJIrHnk&feature=player_embedded

think you wanna check your eyes instead of telling me...the combo that pops up on the top/mid right side that your talking about is yellowish(not green)...but i guess you also think the the skill casting time is also the combo bar since its green lmao. anyways the combo system looks whack.

Rowe
12-29-2011, 03:26 PM
who cares im color blind. haters gonna hate. im just proving that there is a combo system

Lann
12-29-2011, 03:40 PM
dont wanna be mean but that isnt a combo bar its either a casting time thing or u hold the button longer to increase dmg

and chucknorris is retarded if u havent been on threads about cabal 2 people are talking about how bad it is not how good it is

xXCrusadeXx
12-29-2011, 03:41 PM
my comp can barely handle crysis 2 so it wont be able to take cabal 2
graphics are pretty bad considering they are using cryengine 3 (skills looks cool id give u that)

There is a new standard for gaming graphics, and people that are going to be spending time playing games should keep up with current hardware. Cabal 2 wont have requirements near what Crysis 2 does. For starters, CryEngine 2 is well known for its physics, realism, and the fact that its highly optimized to run on mid range hardware. Lastly, they obviously toned the graphics so that more people can play the game, but it still looks good and should offer a large/open/interactive world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACQW8iVCbhY

Lann
12-29-2011, 03:43 PM
theres also another reason about why it would be bad but of course a comment like that would get my forum accnt banned

SantaClaus
12-29-2011, 03:49 PM
who cares im color blind. haters gonna hate. im just proving that there is a combo system
OH BOY OH BOY where is the combo bar

IaMaLive
12-29-2011, 04:20 PM
OH BOY OH BOY where is the combo bar

i love santa now for being on my side XD

Athian
12-29-2011, 04:31 PM

Not sure where you see this combo system? If your referring to the green bar, that's a casting spell bar. Unless I missed something.

Rowe
12-29-2011, 04:37 PM
trolls gonna troll....

i miss spoke about that and Lann corrected me.

like i said im just proving there is a combo system.

.bianca.bear.
12-29-2011, 04:43 PM
A lot of the people I've spoken with in game aren't interested in Cabal 2 for various reasons. However... As much as people complain about the sequel, I'm willing to bet players past and present will make a nub just to see what it's like. As for starting an acct on Cabal 1, I don't recommend it unless you don't mind spending USD on a game people say is dying.

Lann
12-29-2011, 05:11 PM
im going to try it as long as its not going to end up like aion for pay per month

SpankyMcMeat
12-29-2011, 05:30 PM
As much as people complain about the sequel, I'm willing to bet players past and present will make a nub just to see what it's like.

Bingo.

/thread and all cabal2 threads.

sn0wXz
12-29-2011, 05:50 PM
cabal 1 is still ok, sure the population is pretty low for a mmo, but if you've never played before i dont think the content is worth passing over just because cabal 2 is coming, [gm]valentine already confirmed cabal 1 will continue live service long after c2 is released.

best thing to do is try it for yourself.