PDA

View Full Version : Let's take a look at what's happening here

ForumFiery
12-31-2011, 06:54 PM
EST GMs, you ask people to use helpdesk and this is what happens when they do.
here's what SuXeY got when he used helpdesk.
SuXeY is a legit player in every way. he has never bought alz or used any third party programs. even with the 3 years of playing his gears are still average. he doesn't deserve to be banned. I strongly encourage people to think twice about playing this game if this issue doesn't get fixed because if a player as legit as SuXeY can be banned, anyone can. To the GMs, I you guys needs to look into the situation more before you decide to perm ban a legit player, don't make people lose the little faith they have left in you.

Links to the Helpdesk Pictures:
http://oi41.tinypic.com/97oarq.jpg
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=24qvecg&s=5
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=20jtvm&s=5

modem
12-31-2011, 06:56 PM
i cant read shyt ..

ForumFiery
12-31-2011, 06:59 PM
i cant read shyt ..
links added at bottom, my bad

CandiCoatted
12-31-2011, 07:00 PM
ohlookafiery

Rini
12-31-2011, 07:07 PM
lol

ForumFiery
12-31-2011, 07:13 PM
ohlookafiery
Looks like I have already made my mark on this game :) even my presence draws attention, I'm flattered. Let's stay on topic though. a legit player who's been playing for 3 years got banned for 3rd party program. if he can be banned like that, any of you could be banned for nothing

Travesh
12-31-2011, 07:15 PM
When stuff like this happens, you gotta do some homework.

*Ahem* Kinda like in real life. Know your laws and you won't get man handled by the cops, and in this case its the ToS (Terms of Service).

If you know you haven't done anything wrong, you should at least have some form of evidence in your defense.

Surely there must be some log/file from YOUR computer on YOUR end that YOU can provide evidence that you're innocent.

I'm not saying this is a court room case or anything xD...but its always good to have something to back your ass up just in case at all times whether it'd be a screenshot, video, etc.

Goodluck.

spittaz
12-31-2011, 07:17 PM
Maybe GMs r mad cuz he hasnt spend any money on the game if wut u say is true lol

Dkmopper
12-31-2011, 07:23 PM
hello peter @!!!111

ForumFiery
12-31-2011, 07:26 PM
good to see you guys still love me <33333333
I would think about returning if est provides a better quality of service.....

DragonWi
12-31-2011, 07:31 PM
Dang owned

IBladE
12-31-2011, 07:32 PM
This has happened to me about 5 times on the same account. I have been perm blocked 2 of the 5 times and my tickets were instantly closed without even a reply. About 40 tickets later I guess they came to their senses. Just be persistent and if your truly legit then you will be unbanned.

Rini
12-31-2011, 07:35 PM

pfft i hate u XD
anyway,i hope suxe gets unbanned ^^

Immolation
12-31-2011, 07:51 PM
This is sad. After returning to Cabal, i was in hopes that the community-GM relationship had been healed. Apparently not, and it will cause everyone (including GMs) to suffer in the end.

I remind you GMs that we'll get nowhere as a whole unit of CABAL online if we can not even play the game wholly and legitimately without being punished for accusations.

My 2 cents, just throwing them in there.

Dkmopper
12-31-2011, 07:57 PM
GMs actually do investigate but sometimes they "could" be wrong :) even tho sometimes you could of done it unknowningly. but for most cases they are correct... and its quiet scary coming out of my mouth lollo

doomer123
12-31-2011, 07:58 PM
Amyone could claim they're legit. ITT: qqban on unlegit player

ForumFiery
12-31-2011, 08:03 PM
Amyone could claim they're legit. ITT: qqban on unlegit player
I don't disagree, what you said it's true in most cases. this however, is a difference case though. No one can say a thing about SuXeY because there's nothing bad to be said. He has been around since the start of cabal and he is as legit as a cabal player can be. Everyone who knows him will tell you that.

sn0wXz
12-31-2011, 08:03 PM
Help desk tickets are private, GMs will not discuss the matter in public via forums. Unless you are suxey you can't really speak to what he has or has not done. Having junk gears doesn't mean you didnt fire up a memory editor and get caught, just sayin'.

Im not implying he was banned for that, but clearly they have a reason to keep him banned.

ForumFiery
12-31-2011, 08:08 PM
Help desk tickets are private, GMs will not discuss the matter in public via forums. Unless you are suxey you can't really speak to what he has or has not done. Having junk gears doesn't mean you didnt fire up a memory editor and get caught, just sayin'.

Im not implying he was banned for that, but clearly they have a reason to keep him banned.

GMs are not Gods, they can make a mistake.

imo, they have made a mistake to unban you because you hacked openly in bi using a lv1 WA to bm2 and hit people in town. an obviously hacker got unban, what happened here? don't hate, i'm just stating the facts

Rini
12-31-2011, 08:10 PM

gms make mistakes A LOT every1 knows that.

ky0
12-31-2011, 08:11 PM
lol banned for wut? all he did for the past month was afk in bi, chat with ppl, and did like 1 dungeon a day

sn0wXz
12-31-2011, 08:15 PM
GMs are not Gods, they can make a mistake.

imo, they have made a mistake to unban you because you hacked openly in bi using a lv1 WA to bm2 and hit people in town. an obviously hacker got unban, what happened here? don't hate, i'm just stating the facts

Sure they can make mistakes, but i mean if they were to see a specific program which is a well known 3rd party process attaching to cabalmain.exe resulting in flag'd disconnections, they probably wouldn't have much doubt about the players innocence. I never used 3rd party tools on my main account for obvious reasons, but it was still banned until i agreed to stop pking in town in bm2 on alternate accounts.

Plus i sent in video tutorial ect to the gms for nprotect to patch, since I never used them on the account in question, they went ahead and held up their end of the agreement. Im not hating im just stating facts, I already tried posting my helpdesk tickets on forums and they were removed by lorkan, we went on and on about server integrity ect ect. You cant change the protocol EST gms use no matter how many tickets you post on the forums, might as well just accept it and move on.

GMs are humans and can make mistakes, but then again they are not stupid - whoever patches exploits for EST knows exactly what they are doing, I myself have plenty of confidence in their ability to decide which accounts are using 3rd party tools and which aren't, i dont doubt some were wrongfully banned, but posting on forums won't do anything but get you a locked thread, or deleted OP of the ss's.

Your opinion is relevant to those who care what your saying, same as mine. You can assume it was a mistake if you wish, its old news.

gms make mistakes A LOT every1 knows that.

The forum GMs are in all likeliness not the same people investigating the logs on the accounts, and deeming them having used 3rd party tools. I would assume most of them are just relaying the messages, but I guess I could be wrong. I get the feeling some are in the blue about specific subjects that are important to the integrity of cabal, but i dont expect them to all be doing one job. Nobody knows exaclty which GMs/devs actually go through the accounts and decides, but im assuming its not ares who responded to you. Again it could be just baseless assumption and completely wrong but I having seen how effective some patching has been in 2011, i have more trust in them deciding whos using 3rd party tools then the person claiming to have been wrongfully banned and denied unban request..

Anyway its mostly irrelevant for the forums.

SuXeY
12-31-2011, 08:17 PM

Theres nothing really private about the copy pasta that was in the reply imho. And the kind and gentle soul that made those pics was considerate enough to edit out the names. Tbh i think its a bit hypocritical that you would say that especially when your sig contains pics of your help desks which seem far more private.

http://tinypic.com/r/vzgdab/5
http://tinypic.com/r/rvyqyp/5

Put yourself in my...I mean that banned persons shoes for a bit. You seemed a little bit frustrated when u were banned threatening consequences for est. Unfortunately I dont have the luxury of even knowing what est is talking about. And its easy to take their side when they basically unbanned you just by taking your word that you didnt hack on your other account.

ForumFiery
12-31-2011, 08:22 PM
Sure they can make mistakes, but i mean if they were to see a specific program which is a well known 3rd party process attaching to cabalmain.exe resulting in flag'd disconnections, they probably wouldn't have much doubt about the players innocence. I never used 3rd party tools on my main account for obvious reasons, but it was still banned until i agreed to stop pking in town in bm2 on alternate accounts.

Plus i sent in video tutorial ect to the gms for nprotect to patch, since I never used them on the account in question, they went ahead and held up their end of the agreement. Im not hating im just stating facts, I already tried posting my helpdesk tickets on forums and they were removed by lorkan, we went on and on about server integrity ect ect. You cant change the protocol EST gms use no matter how many tickets you post on the forums, might as well just accept it and move on.

GMs are humans and can make mistakes, but then again they are not stupid - whoever patches exploits for EST knows exactly what they are doing, I myself have plenty of confidence in their ability to decide which accounts are using 3rd party tools and which aren't, i dont doubt some were wrongfully banned, but posting on forums won't do anything but get you a locked thread, or deleted OP of the ss's.

Your opinion is relevant to those who care what your saying, same as mine. You can assume it was a mistake if you wish, its old news.

i'm not saying they are stupid, it seems like you are implying it though.....
all i'm saying is, GMs can and have made mistakes, I'm not saying how often they do it but this is a time where they have probably made one. I'm curious to know why you hate so much bro? all i'm saying is if a player like SuXeY who has done nothing can be banned for 3rd party programs then anyone can.

a little off topic here. correct me if I'm wrong. ACCORDING TO EST SOFT POLICY, You should be banned. Last I checked usage of 3rd party program=automatic ban. so can you explain to me what's your legit reason to be unbanned?

sn0wXz
12-31-2011, 08:23 PM
Theres nothing really private about the copy pasta that was in the reply imho. And the kind and gentle soul that made those pics was considerate enough to edit out the names. Tbh i think its a bit hypocritical that you would say that especially when your sig contains pics of your help desks which seem far more private.

http://tinypic.com/r/vzgdab/5
http://tinypic.com/r/rvyqyp/5

Put yourself in my...I mean that banned persons shoes for a bit. You seemed a little bit frustrated when u were banned threatening consequences for est. Unfortunately I dont have the luxury of even knowing what est is talking about. And its easy to take their side when they basically unbanned you just by taking your word that you didnt hack on your other account.

Not hypocritical at all, infact the forums have the disclaimer that puts the screenshots in context as to what exactly happened, I myself did not use 3rd party tools at all on my warrior. I still have a 165 wiz thats banned, did you see me stay and complain? no, it upset me that gm valentine decided to ban my main for knocking him over on a lvl 1, and i promised i was done with it, and deleted the public threads n provided video for daisy to send to nprotect.

my sig is simply link to my screenshots, which does include help desk tickets; which if GM said it was a problem, i would simply remove those help desks from the forums it links to. I have no problem with that at all.

he didnt have to take words, i never had any flags raised on my account from using 3rd party tools, therefore they did not have a reason to keep it banned other then making me promise not to play around on the alts.

ForumFiery
12-31-2011, 08:27 PM
Not hypocritical at all, infact the forums have the disclaimer that puts the screenshots in context as to what exactly happened, I myself did not use 3rd party tools at all on my warrior. I still have a 165 wiz thats banned, did you see me stay and complain? no, it upset me that gm valentine decided to ban my main for knocking him over on a lvl 1, and i promised i was done with it, and deleted the public threads n provided video for daisy to send to nprotect.

my sig is simply link to my screenshots, which does include help desk tickets; which if GM said it was a problem, i would simply remove those help desks from the forums it links to. I have no problem with that at all.

he didnt have to take words, i never had any flags raised on my account from using 3rd party tools, therefore they did not have a reason to keep it banned other then making me promise not to play around on the alts.

the night when hackers spammed forums about how to bypass gameguard, est gms made it clear that anyone who bypass will get themselves IP blocked. Can you explain to me why you are still here please?

sn0wXz
12-31-2011, 08:31 PM
the night when hackers spammed forums about how to bypass gameguard, est gms made it clear that anyone who bypass will get themselves IP blocked. Can you explain to me why you are still here please?

Now you are a little foggy on what actually occured, which is irrelevant to the thread. Your trolling yourself by making it about me but ok.

http://www.cabal.com/Notice/Detail?boardIdx=2405 <-result of thread spammed.

It never mentions anything about IP bans; however since the forums were spammed by me with that information, i infact was IP banned. The IP ban was removed after i made a successful appeal on my ban, closed the forum thread that was spammed, so that it was no longer public exploit; sent in video of the exploit to GM.

Im assuming since all these occured, and the thread spammed was no longer relevant and sent in to be patched; and my account was restored, i was allowed to re-join forums normally under my un-masked ip.

btw I've never seen suxey before, mostly because im on merc never played venus. I have no reason to "hate" on him, im just saying the GMs probably have their reasons as to why they decided to keep the account banned. What do you want them to do by posting these tickets? Have them take a 3rd look at the account/logs?

ForumFiery
12-31-2011, 08:33 PM
Now you are a little foggy on what actually occured, which is irrelevant to the thread. Your trolling yourself by making it about me but ok.

It never mentions anything about IP bans; however since the forums were spammed by me with that information, i infact was IP banned. The IP ban was removed after i made a successful appeal on my ban, closed the forum thread that was spammed, so that it was no longer public exploit; sent in video of the exploit to GM.

Im assuming since all these occured, and the thread spammed was no longer relevant and sent in to be patched; and my account was restored, i was allowed to re-join forums normally under my un-masked ip.

I don't see how your argument is valid unless you can tell me that you did not violate any policy, I think you understand what i'm saying. it's not me making it about you, i'm just making a point. so let me know :)

sn0wXz
12-31-2011, 08:37 PM
I don't see how your argument is valid unless you can tell me that you did not violate any policy, I think you understand what i'm saying. it's not me making it about you, i'm just making a point. so let me know :)

How is my argument valid? Its an old successful appeal. I guess to someone who has un-successful appeals with just "why am i banned i did not use that process to attach to cabal i swear mengs" it would seem invalid. I helped patch the exploit and did as much as I could to undo what was done. The account in question lv 16x warrior did not get banned prior to the lvl 1 actions. The lvl 1 alternate account was separate and was connected via IP.

Since i did not do anything on my main but farm ft1 and nwar, and used alternate accounts for 3rd party tools i was able to appeal the ban successfully. I dont understand whats so hard to figure out about that. If suxey had another account do you think it would be instantly banned if his first one was for 3rd party tools? Just let me know when he creates another one we can report him along with me for having an account after being banned on separate account of which i still have lv 16x wiz banned which was not successfully appealed.

That WI actually deserved to be banned as there was indeed core alchemist exploits during that Sigmetal event, hardly relevant now considering you dont use core alchemist for upgrading.

ForumFiery
12-31-2011, 08:41 PM
How is my argument valid? Its an old successful appeal. I guess to someone who has un-successful appeals with just "why am i banned i did not use that process to attach to cabal i swear mengs" it would seem invalid. I helped patch the exploit and did as much as I could to undo what was done. The account in question lv 16x warrior did not get banned prior to the lvl 1 actions. The lvl 1 alternate account was separate and was connected via IP.

Since i did not do anything on my main but farm ft1 and nwar, and used alternate accounts for 3rd party tools i was able to appeal the ban successfully. I dont understand whats so hard to figure out about that. If suxey had another account do you think it would be instantly banned if his first one was for 3rd party tools? Just let me know when he creates another one we can report him along with me for having an account after being banned on separate account of which i still have lv 16x wiz banned which was not successfully appealed.

look man, don't talk with hate, I got no beef with you at all, all i'm saying is, what's happening here is wrong. and for you, you should just answer this simple question: Did you use 3rd party programs to hack? don't avoid it or go on and talk about some none related issue, just answer the question, it's a yes or no answer

sn0wXz
12-31-2011, 08:46 PM
look man, don't talk with hate, I got no beef with you at all, all i'm saying is, what's happening here is wrong. and for you, you should just answer this simple question: Did you use 3rd party programs to hack? don't avoid it or go on and talk about some none related issue, just answer the question, it's a yes or no answer

Your question is flawed. Before you can ask if someone used 3rd party programs to hack, you have to ask if EST bans ALL of said offenders accounts related by IP, or if its done in specific situations to protect the integrity of the server. Once you figure that out it makes more sense to see people who have been banned in the past now playing with another account and not using 3rd party tools. I mean you want to cry about lv 1 bm2ing knocking people over when davidkan glitchd billions and is still playing cabal? I could cares less really, again i dont "hate" suxey I have no clue who he/she is.

Secondly I dont care about the numerous people who have been banned and are still playing cabal without an actual successful ban appeal. If they playing legit they are playing legit.

edit: Maybe nows the time for suxey to switch classes for 2012, its a new year right? ;D

Sprite
12-31-2011, 08:49 PM
That WI actually deserved to be banned as there was indeed core alchemist exploits during that Sigmetal event, hardly relevant now considering you dont use core alchemist for upgrading.

interested in this

ForumFiery
12-31-2011, 08:51 PM
Your question is flawed. Before you can ask if someone used 3rd party programs to hack, you have to ask if EST bans ALL of said offenders accounts related by IP, or if its done in specific situations to protect the integrity of the server. Once you figure that out it makes more sense to see people who have been banned in the past now playing with another account and not using 3rd party tools. I mean you want to cry about lv 1 bm2ing knocking people over when davidkan glitchd billions and is still playing cabal? I could cares less really, again i dont "hate" suxey I have no clue who he/she is.

Secondly I dont care about the numerous people who have been banned and are still playing cabal without an actual successful ban appeal. If they playing legit they are playing legit.

you still haven't answered the question. two wrong doesn't make a right. are you saying that a person who steal 100 million dollars is considered wrong and penny theft is not wrong? technically they are both wrong

doomer123
12-31-2011, 08:51 PM
Me too, that sig metal interstings

sn0wXz
12-31-2011, 08:56 PM
you still haven't answered the question. two wrong doesn't make a right. are you saying that a person who steal 100 million dollars is considered wrong and penny theft is not wrong? technically they are both wrong

No they are both wrong, When did I say what I did was right? I've had a few drinks tonight but if im not mistaken, you still have no clue as to how EST handles banning of an account. Weren't you banned just recently in 2011? Were you able to log in on other accounts? Ok then. I dont have anything else to say about me being banned, obviously your missing the point completely.

And yes what DK did was probably 100x worse then what I did, and kept private for the most part until EST decided to take a proactive approach, which in hindsight was actually really beneficial for the server in general. Everything worked out and it was win-win for both parties as I ceased to carry on with those actions in town, and spamming bm2 animations; they unbanned me and got a good video to send nprotect and also made a few functions server sided that were not before the patch (such as pk through pk/nonpk channel status).

SuXeY
12-31-2011, 08:59 PM

btw I've never seen suxey before, mostly because im on merc never played venus. I have no reason to "hate" on him, im just saying the GMs probably have their reasons as to why they decided to keep the account banned. What do you want them to do by posting these tickets? Have them take a 3rd look at the account/logs?

I mean i repeatedly see you advising people not to post help desks on forums because it releases private information but do you honestly believe it releases any information which could jeopardize est? The only thing i see there is a broken help desk system and maybe even a poor work ethic.....which could be why it needs to remain private? And when u were successfully unbanned did you actually prove that you didnt hack on your main account? It seems like they just took your word for it. You could tell me to just make a new char but you didnt seem open to that at all when you felt wrongfully banned. Maybe its just better to ask what you would do if you were in my shoes and werent able to retaliate against est?

decent heart
12-31-2011, 08:59 PM
GM, seriously ! Please release Suxey.................................. :(

sn0wXz
12-31-2011, 09:07 PM
interested in this

I cant discuss that in public its an infraction waiting to happen.

however i do remember the thread where half them were banned, and beserk accused me of buying alz like he bought gold in dragon nest, Lol.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?2258-fail-8-or-9-come-here-be-jelous-plz-i-drink-ur-tears-lt-3

lethal, matri, backupmeng.... the crew?

funny how all those images got 403'd, someone was jelly i guess and claimed they were their images to the image hosting site lolol...funny guys; think that was retaliation for 403'ing the divine honor gloves ss that was posted on the forums and I had it taken down via image hosting site.

doomer123
12-31-2011, 09:14 PM

however i do remember the thread where half them were banned, and beserk accused me of buying alz like he bought gold in dragon nest, Lol.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?2258-fail-8-or-9-come-here-be-jelous-plz-i-drink-ur-tears-lt-3

funny how all those images got 403'd, someone was jelly i guess and claimed they were their images to the image hosting site lolol...funny guys; think that was retaliation for 403'ing the divine honor gloves ss that was posted on the forums and I had it taken down via image hosting site.
Sounded interesting :c.

Sprite
12-31-2011, 09:33 PM

ahhh my good times as backupmeng... telling everyone to eat my shoes

modem
12-31-2011, 09:46 PM
its on chan 13 everyone im not even kidding!! . yea gm make mistakes

SpankyMcMeat
12-31-2011, 09:51 PM
yeah cool story bruh's, um..... anyways, i found this on that thread you posted.

So lets see here....

Sig suit +9 and extended.....127def 180hp
Forcy suit +7.....160def 0hp

So there's a 33 defense difference....defense helps in pvp by reducing 1 dmg per 4 defense....
So that 33 defense gives you 8.25 less dmg per hit...
Lets assume you have a 10 hit pvp (lolright) thats 82.5 less damage overall that you take

So 82.5 less damage or an extra 180hp...yeah

Even more, the less hits in the pvp the worse your def helps while hp isn't effected by number of hits

Where did he get this information? Did he pull it out of his ass or can this be confirmed? Because I am going to need more information like this about the game mechanics for a certain f'd-up portion of this game I am trying to analyze (which i am conducting experiments on). Any helpful replys/links are appreciated.

Sprite
12-31-2011, 10:04 PM
yeah cool story bruh's, um..... anyways, i found this on that thread you posted.

Where did he get this information? Did he pull it out of his ass or can this be confirmed? Because I am going to need more information like this about the game mechanics for a certain f'd-up portion of this game I am trying to analyze (which i am conducting experiments on). Any helpful replys/links are appreciated.

4 def = 1 dmg
but there's a theory that defense doesn't scale as much after a certain point but for now let's just think of it as linear

SpankyMcMeat
12-31-2011, 10:20 PM
4 def = 1 dmg
but there's a theory that defense doesn't scale as much after a certain point but for now let's just think of it as linear

well all variables aside, is there an equation that explains x damage done to y amount of defense floating around? or will this have to be figured out by lots of trial testings?

Rini
12-31-2011, 10:28 PM
^ wut u call a serious gamer.... o.0

SpankyMcMeat
12-31-2011, 10:44 PM
^ wut u call a serious gamer.... o.0

well i'm trying to see how the game works that way i can see if i need to make changes to my gear or the way i battle; or any changes the developers need to take into consideration for that matter...which by the way might be real, since I have noticed there are some game "imbalances" that i use to my advantage ehehe... or so i think based on my experiences.

although, i wouldn't want this to change any time soon since it IS, in my advantage.

Rowe
12-31-2011, 11:12 PM
Well we would all be should be banned......

the TOS are crazy strict with rules. if the GM's followed them all, the game wouldnt exist.

ex. no1
things you cant do.

"• Disclose your personally identifiable information or any other person's or user's personally identifiable information (e.g., name, e-mail address, telephone number, age, address, etc.) on the Site or through the Service, or web sites or forums related to the Site or Service, including without limitation the Forums discussed in Section 2.3. "

doomer123
12-31-2011, 11:14 PM
This is a TRUE copy paste response:
Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

I am sorry to hear about your situation, but we cannot restore your lost character/item's or Alz.

ESTsoft does not take responsibility for the loss caused by careless management of the account information.

Please be aware that the information you submit on social networking sites can be used aginst you.

We have always stressed not to visit illegal or none recommended sites.

Do not visit unofficial Cabal websites from ingame whispers or advertising. (This can lead to trojans, viruses, worms and malware leading to the loss of your accounts. Be careful and beware. Do not loose your account and items to these simple scams.

Your personal information and subpassword on your account should not be shared with others.

Please do not let tell anyone about your CABAL ID and password.

I highly recommend you to change the current password of your account and sub password on the character, warehouse, and inventory immediately.

Please remember DO NOT share your account information with Anyone.

If you have any further questions, please contact support.
Thank you.

Regards,
CABAL Support Team

I could give 2 fks though.

Rowe
12-31-2011, 11:21 PM
So while the GM have the right to do this....

2.4.3 The Company has the right to obtain, without notification to you, information from your computer, software, and parts or portions thereof, including, without limitation, your computer's random access memory, video card, central processing unit, hard drive(s) and any other storage devices to assist our efforts in policing users who may develop and/or use "hacks" and/or "cheats" to gain advantage over other users. The information obtained in this Section will only be used for the purpose of identifying persons or entities not in compliance or believed by the Company to not be in compliance with this Agreement and any and all other Company rules, policies, notices and/or agreements.

Couldnt your PC have Spy Ware that does this???
things you cant do per TOS

• Harvest or collect information about the Service, visitors to the Site or users of the Service without their express consent;

wouldnt this be considered a 3rd party program?

DanteX
01-01-2012, 12:41 AM
Well we would all be should be banned......

the TOS are crazy strict with rules. if the GM's followed them all, the game wouldnt exist.

ex. no1
things you cant do.

"• Disclose your personally identifiable information or any other person's or user's personally identifiable information (e.g., name, e-mail address, telephone number, age, address, etc.) on the Site or through the Service, or web sites or forums related to the Site or Service, including without limitation the Forums discussed in Section 2.3. "
LOL brah theres a thread on forum somewhere where it asks ur age an people have posted them so i gues gms didn't realy care?

Triplethreat
01-01-2012, 06:53 AM
I'm not sure why EST doesn't tell a person who was banned due to a 3rd party program what said 3rd party program was. Would make sense if they are accusingsomeone of using a 3rd party program, they would tell them which one it was.

xXGRIMXx
01-01-2012, 07:42 AM
If GMs can unban an known hacker *cough* Snow *cough* and give a 2nd chance to a guy who "CLAIMED" he wasn't the person hacking on his acc and posted it all over forums... why won't they even listen to Suxey? Snow can try to make it seem ok that his acc got unban because its not the 1 he hacked on seem ok all he wants. But hackin is hackin. Keep it fair GMs.

Rini
01-01-2012, 07:49 AM
FACT:if suxey had used alot of usd on ecoins,est would unbann him in a sec.

xXGRIMXx
01-01-2012, 08:07 AM
FACT:if suxey had used alot of usd on ecoins,est would unbann him in a sec. +1

Tom Pham
01-01-2012, 08:43 AM
this is stupid, every1 knows Suxey is legit.

Ardun
01-01-2012, 10:37 AM
that blows

xStar
01-01-2012, 11:14 AM
i stopped hacking after ogp transfered cabal back to est. gameguard happened and i couldnt use cabalrider/twinr no more :<. and i didnt wanna go through the trouble of getting butt I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed by viruses nd hacked. :/ never got banned though, only got banned for 3 days for spamming bringer on my wi lawlsss.

Immolation
01-01-2012, 11:27 AM
+1

sn0wXz
01-01-2012, 12:06 PM

+1

Fact? Sounds more like conspiracy theory to me. I myself spent over 2,000 in ogp, but probably less then 100 in EST; most stuff became bound.
The amount of ecoins you purchased is irrelevant, I doubt a 6 page thread will change anyone's mind about deciding to keep a player banned or not, so it's basically pointless.

6IX
01-01-2012, 01:36 PM
Nice conspiracy theories.

Fact of the matter is you will never know who is legit or not. Just cause you know someone doesn't mean you know everything about them.

Also, quit comparing Apples with Oranges. They might be categories the same way, each ban is different from each other. But definitely getting unblocked depends on how much that person f-ed up.

About spending money on cabal and getting unblocked... Lol Didnt fiery and chovey spend a lot of money on this game?

Ludacris
01-01-2012, 01:59 PM
You shouldnt have Netflix open while playing Cabal!!!

xRaginx
01-01-2012, 02:48 PM
ka its that guy again

cabalwarrior
01-01-2012, 03:16 PM
snow just laughing that he played gms, even post a guide on how to hack n get unbanned. i know gms ban for no reason at all because my friends wiz was blocked HeEvel that wiz just sit in town to sp and buff for over a year and they kept tellin him after careful investigation 3rd party program has been confirmed

sn0wXz
01-01-2012, 03:35 PM
snow just laughing that he played gms, even post a guide on how to hack n get unbanned. i know gms ban for no reason at all because my friends wiz was blocked HeEvel that wiz just sit in town to sp and buff for over a year and they kept tellin him after careful investigation 3rd party program has been confirmed

lol, I wouldn't recommend getting banned; and i certainly dont have any guide to get you unbanned if you did get banned. peanut butter n jelly mad.

SuXeY
01-01-2012, 04:02 PM

Spankwire Baby! Yeah thats the reason im not SPing anyone in party

SilentM
01-01-2012, 04:55 PM
I remember a long time ago (back in OGP), a lot of people were banned because of EST's auto ban program. They were banned for having programs open on their computer that were read as "3rd party programs" but had nothing to do with hacking (normal things like winamp, bitorrent etc). They then had to send in screenshots of the programs running on their computers and go through the process of proving their innocence. Some players did end up being unbanned and the issue WAS the program picking up false positives.
Ever since then, I have always been wary of having too many random programs open on my computer while playing Cabal. I'll use the internet, maybe msn or winamp and sometimes Ventrilo and that's it. If I want to use another program that's more memory intensive, like another game, photoshop, etc, I'll just log off the game.

While every ban is different, just because someone is banned, doesn't always mean they did something wrong. There have been plenty of people in the past to have proven they did nothing wrong and have their accounts unbanned.

SuXeY
01-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Not sure if it was gameguard that autobanned me or if someone reported me for something or if GMs found something weird so i dont know where to begin to make an argument. I can honestly say though that the whole 3 years Ive been on cabal, I have never used any 3rd party programs on any of the accounts ive played. With the exception of Leatrix Latency fix nothing on my computer has any relationship to cabal and that includes not downloading skins or mods. My 180 wi has pretty modest gear and is actually very subpar for 3 years of gameplay with an epeen score of only 6.4k and honor rank 16. Theres been no remarkable accomplishments on the char, the dungeon times are pretty slow compared to other peoples. My AP also doesnt reflect that of a hacker since the only main runes i maxed are hp hp steal and magic amp. Def and magic attack are both at 8. As for war, Ive nvr even been able to outscore kuja. Dunno what else to say :S

MamaMiaYoe
01-01-2012, 07:13 PM

So whats your point? Are you trying to get back at them for what they did to your main? Its pointless.

He/She got three response - all confirming the use of illegal 3rd party programs. Perhaps this guy is sharing account info's with some hacker, who knows? You get involved with these kind of people -ahem cheaters- (like you) then you're eff'ed.

And Im sure Lovextreme knows what im talking about ryt?

Cathy
01-01-2012, 07:37 PM
hi mia

MamaMiaYoe
01-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Cathy-choo!!! I misss youuuu
<(^.^<)

Cathy
01-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Cathy-choo!!! I misss youuuu
<(^.^<)

(>^^)>

doomer123
01-01-2012, 08:10 PM
^sdfu

Cathy
01-01-2012, 08:12 PM
^sdfu

hi doomer

doomer123
01-01-2012, 08:14 PM
yhtac ih

xDromarx
01-02-2012, 07:46 AM
Not going to read any of the previous posts on this thread because I haven't read the forums for almost a month. However, Suxey botted some 2 years ago, so I don't find it surprising that he was banned for 3rd party use.

Dkmopper
01-02-2012, 09:04 AM
I miss u both!!

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-02-2012, 09:10 AM
lawl

SuXeY
01-02-2012, 11:46 AM
Not going to read any of the previous posts on this thread because I haven't read the forums for almost a month. However, Suxey botted some 2 years ago, so I don't find it surprising that he was banned for 3rd party use.

Still fussy? Looks like i really made an impression on you picking on you in bi that you would come back to the forums of a game you quit to make up some bullcrap story about me. Considering i met you just a few months ago its hard to believe you knew anything about me 2 years ago. what level was I? what gears did i use? what map did you see me on?

xChaosForte
01-02-2012, 11:56 AM
Most of the gm's are in their 20's,its not like they are veterans in what they do or anything. wit and stuff comes a lot with age and experience,same with morality and ethics. maybe they'll look it over,who knows. they run the show.

xDromarx
01-02-2012, 12:26 PM
Still fussy? Looks like i really made an impression on you picking on you in bi that you would come back to the forums of a game you quit to make up some bullcrap story about me. Considering i met you just a few months ago its hard to believe you knew anything about me 2 years ago. what level was I? what gears did i use? what map did you see me on?

Yea you met me a few months ago.... News flash, I quit 6 months ago, I've known who you were for years. When I was in Faith 2 years ago on my fb there was big fuss when I and another member caught you botting in gd, I suppose trying to get a rol2 lol? Whenever I think about how bad your gear was, or how bad you were in ch20 or nw, I remember that instance and it reminds me why you were such a pathetic cabal player. The picking on me in ch20 that you're talking about must be the 1000x that I solo'd you and kyoki without effort followed by you calling 10 apoc fb's to come root me so you could try to troll me when I used aod.

Listeria
01-02-2012, 02:17 PM
Suxey has always been a friend to the members of Faith. We caught plenty of people botting, but he wasn't one of them. I've known him for over 3 years. He's too stupid to figure out how to bot :P

TheChoppy
01-02-2012, 02:40 PM
Suxey has always been a friend to the members of Faith. We caught plenty of people botting, but he wasn't one of them. I've known him for over 3 years. He's too stupid to figure out how to bot :P

I Agree he's to stupid !

xDromarx
01-02-2012, 03:27 PM
No, he's just stupid in general. He botted gd mobs like a full retard, its up to you 10 year old forum trolls to decide if you want to believe me or not. I wouldn't waste my time posting useless I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ for no reason.

If you had done anything besides slurp gear off of other people you might have actually noticed what was going on in guild.

SuXeY
01-02-2012, 03:50 PM
No, he's just stupid in general. He botted gd mobs like a full retard, its up to you 10 year old forum trolls to decide if you want to believe me or not. I wouldn't waste my time posting useless I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ for no reason.

If I had done anything besides slurp my 8/24 orb off Matri, I would have noticed i have my head shoved up my butt.

if you dont want to make useless posts then stop posting altogether. And you have a shat conception of time considering you posted 10 days ago and somehow think you havent checked forums in a month. At first i thought u were just trying to troll me by making up stuff but if youre serious then youre deluded considering your guildies dont even believe you. Who was the person with you at the time?

xXGRIMXx
01-02-2012, 03:52 PM
Someone seems to have some unresloved butthurt issues and decided to QQ on sum1's thread to try to get even... *cough* Dromar *cough*

Andrea
01-02-2012, 04:07 PM
I remember a long time ago (back in OGP), a lot of people were banned because of EST's auto ban program. They were banned for having programs open on their computer that were read as "3rd party programs" but had nothing to do with hacking (normal things like winamp, bitorrent etc)...

ogp used xtrap for cabal back then

seems to me that anything (outside of the game, hence 3rd party) which they identify as 'amp', lol, will get u banned!

xDromarx
01-02-2012, 04:31 PM
The mediocre blader that wasn't princedasani or jakta in faith. I had never done troglo lair at that point and he was going to show me what to do. Was an obvious noob at the time. And you seem a little upset if you're checking the previous time of my posts for a way to get at me. Is that because you realize how retarded you must have been to bot in gd? Probably.

TurcoX
01-02-2012, 05:19 PM
The mediocre blader that wasn't princedasani or jakta in faith. I had never done troglo lair at that point and he was going to show me what to do. Was an obvious noob at the time. And you seem a little upset if you're checking the previous time of my posts for a way to get at me. Is that because you realize how retarded you must have been to bot in gd? Probably.

shh Dromar or ill make another video of me facking u up! oh waitttttttt DROMAR DOESNT EVEN LOG ANYMORE :(

SuXeY
01-02-2012, 05:25 PM

So how did you and your imaginary friend do in troglo?

Coincidence?
01-02-2012, 05:34 PM
So how did you and your imaginary friend do in a SOLO dungeon smart guy?
Let me explain. You see, when a man loves a woman...

SuXeY
01-02-2012, 05:36 PM
Let me explain. You see, when a man loves a man...

Ty that explains everything about dromar

Coincidence?
01-02-2012, 05:37 PM
Ur so funny, l laughed...not really =(

xDromarx
01-02-2012, 05:41 PM
shh Dromar or ill make another video of me facking u up! oh waitttttttt DROMAR DOESNT EVEN LOG ANYMORE :(

how stupid can u be? I quit almost 6 months ago. How can I log on without a character? And yes, the other Dromar is playing a different game atm.

So how did you and your imaginary friend do in a SOLO dungeon smart guy?

jeez how mad are you right now? Did you read the part where I mentioned I was a noob? Noobs party in party DTs.

xDromarx
01-02-2012, 05:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW0Y5uRvq1s

Oh look a party of people in troglo lair. Derp.

TurcoX
01-02-2012, 05:48 PM
how stupid can u be? I quit almost 6 months ago. How can I log on without a character? And yes, the other Dromar is playing a different game atm.

looool

xDromarx
01-02-2012, 05:49 PM
looool

I don't see what's funny about what I said.

Coincidence?
01-02-2012, 05:53 PM
I don't see what's funny about what I said.
Yeah, Turco has to watch those old sitcoms where theres a laugh-track so he knows when to laugh =( its so embarrassing to be around him

SuXeY
01-02-2012, 05:57 PM
Nice post edit where u said u waited outside for him to show u the drops and now saying u went with him

TurcoX
01-02-2012, 06:01 PM
I find funny the way you defend yourself against my comments lmao

Just go home Dromar, if you really retired from cabal then WTH are u doing in CABAL forums? :)

xDromarx
01-02-2012, 06:02 PM
Nice post edit where u said u waited outside for him to show u the drops and now saying u went with him

If that was true you could have quoted me. Funny how you said troglo lair was solo too huh?

I find funny the way you defend yourself against my comments lmao

Just go home Dromar, if you really retired from cabal then WTH are u doing in CABAL forums? :)

Entertaining myself on a day off? I'm not defending myself, I'm pointing out how stupid you are.

TurcoX
01-02-2012, 06:08 PM
entertaining yourself?? you must be a sad fat nerd DAYUM! =/

xDromarx
01-02-2012, 06:10 PM
entertaining yourself?? you must be a sad fat nerd DAYUM! =/

It's speds like you who make dead game forums entertaining. No, that's not a complement.

SuXeY
01-02-2012, 06:12 PM
jeez how mad are you right now? I told you i was noob, I waited outside for him to show me the drops he got from the dungeon.

funny how u believed me until u realized it wasnt and then edited your post to completely change your story.

There quoted happy?

xDromarx
01-02-2012, 06:14 PM
funny how u believed me until u realized it wasnt and then edited your post to completely change your story.

Cool story bro.

TurcoX
01-02-2012, 06:15 PM
I do try making things entertaining.. I find that pretty useful in life so thanks for the compliment

Lann
01-02-2012, 07:33 PM
even if he did bot that was during ogp and don't matter anymore...

SuXeY
01-02-2012, 07:53 PM
even if he did bot that was during ogp and don't matter anymore...

I nvr did though :(. But i think i remember a picture like that in gd with a bunch of drops on the floor with that wiz CBKi4 or cbk14. Just know it wasnt me and the faith mbrs i know would agree.

SpankyMcMeat
01-02-2012, 07:57 PM
Stop crying and go read a book

Cathy
01-02-2012, 08:14 PM
Stop crying and go read terms of service

fix'd that for ya

CandiCoatted
01-02-2012, 08:18 PM
^
Good call

Kuja
01-02-2012, 10:07 PM
unbannnnn suxxeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy

SpankyMcMeat
01-02-2012, 10:12 PM
I miss the days when there were no admins on here.

but then you'd just get more gifs of a baby cow I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing off a dude lmao...

WB mang

xChaosForte
01-02-2012, 10:14 PM
uhhhhhhhhhhhh

PinoyXin
01-02-2012, 10:36 PM
Errrbody knows suxey doesnt use any third party shts. I know him since ogp and in 3 years of playing cabal we're in the same guild. Unbann mah buddy !!!! :(

Slowpoke
01-02-2012, 10:39 PM
@ the mistake thing
they checked twice lol
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=24qvecg&s=5

Slowpoke
01-02-2012, 10:55 PM
EST GMs, you ask people to use helpdesk and this is what happens when they do.
here's what SuXeY got when he used helpdesk.

SuXeY is a legit player in every way. he has never bought alz or used any third party programs. even with the 3 years of playing his gears are still average. he doesn't deserve to be banned. I strongly encourage people to think twice about playing this game if this issue doesn't get fixed because if a player as legit as SuXeY can be banned, anyone can. To the GMs, I you guys needs to look into the situation more before you decide to perm ban a legit player, don't make people lose the little faith they have left in you.

fiery the guy with the biggest rep of buying so much alz; scamming a dude, being terrible at freestyle, and he even got a video made about him with crystalfx in it, is telling the community that his "friend" suxey has been banned;

well i'm sold; SUXEY MUST BE LEGIT.

SpankyMcMeat
01-02-2012, 11:54 PM
fiery the guy with the biggest rep of buying so much alz; scamming a dude, being terrible at freestyle, and he even got a video made about him with crystalfx in it, is telling the community that his "friend" suxey has been banned;

aaaaaaaaaaaaand /thread

DingDongDitch
01-03-2012, 12:30 AM
jus cause ur legit 3 years ago doesnt mean you'll be innocent in the present, please do reread the ticket suxey propose to EST carefully and understand the lines of where's it coming from, suxey admits he/she strongly took advantage of such programs.

Dkmopper
01-03-2012, 03:49 AM

Ur stupid lol. Anyone who didnt usd buy a char knows oroginal dromar quit and sold his acc

Oh wait dumb
Mexicanss :)

ForumFiery
01-03-2012, 06:32 AM
hello peter @!!!111

hi mike :)

lol brolic you are funny as always

So whats your point? Are you trying to get back at them for what they did to your main? Its pointless.

He/She got three response - all confirming the use of illegal 3rd party programs. Perhaps this guy is sharing account info's with some hacker, who knows? You get involved with these kind of people -ahem cheaters- (like you) then you're eff'ed.

And Im sure Lovextreme knows what im talking about ryt?

Look, I quit cabal already, this isn't about my FA. I'm only here to point out that this thing has occured and it's not right. if SuXeY can get banned, anyone could, that's all i'm saying. As for me, I don't care about my FA or Cabal, I started a thread and in just 2 days I get 3200+ views and 119 replies. It's clear I have already made my mark or rather dented Cabal. I bet my old gears are still better than your gears today, and as far as I'm concerned, i'm still remembered as the best FA. The better part is, at least there's people on here that respect me, even though I wasn't a skilled player. It's not about my gears either, the reason people respect me is because i'm not as fake as some people who goes around and claim that they are as clean as god's fingers. I never tried to be fake or a hotshot like some of you do. and I'm sorry to tell you, the fact that you posted on my thread only make me feel good because you care when I post. You guys make me feel like a celeberity on Cabal <3. Lastly I would like to tell you that you can stop trying to make me look bad by saying I hacked/stole luv's character. Even luv himself would probably tell you that he was a dumb.ass to give me his account info. So technically I didn't break any rules but it's ok, Dromar already told everybody when he sold his acc for USD on this thread http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?23754-The-Best-FA-s-in-CABAL-NA/page5&highlight=xdromarx so i'm cool. Stop hating and get onto the topic, this is about what happened to SuXeY, unless I stroke a nerve then idk.....

Hey, Fiery.
It's me, sheep. Hell yeah.

I see the GMs are still the same lazy creepers as before? Not surprised, man.
Also, inb4 a GM edits this post. I miss the days when there were no admins on here.

what's up man? :)

the reply I give to miavii, also, I want to say to this, Haniel is the guy with the biggest rep of buying so much alz, and I didn't scam as I showed in the previous reply on that thread. Thanks for caring btw, now back on the topic, it's about SuXeY.

aaaaaaaaaaaaand /thread
This is not a Troll thread, please stay off

CandiCoatted
01-03-2012, 06:43 AM
lol

Cathy
01-03-2012, 06:50 AM

Look, I quit cabal already, this isn't about my FA, and I got a life not like the rest of you people who play under this kind of service. I'm only here to point out that this thing has occured and it's not right. if SuXeY can get banned, anyone could, that's all i'm saying. As for me, I don't care about my FA or Cabal, I started a thread and in just 2 days I get 3200+ views and 119 replies. It's clear I have already made my mark or rather dented Cabal. I bet my old gears are still better than your gears today, and as far as I'm concerned, i'm still remembered as the best FA. The better part is, at least there's people on here that respect me, even though I wasn't a skilled player. It's not about my gears either, the reason people respect me is because i'm not as fake as some people who goes around and claim that they are as clean as god's fingers. I never tried to be fake or a hotshot like some of you do. and I'm sorry to tell you, the fact that you posted on my thread only make me feel good because you care when I post. You guys make me feel like a celeberity on Cabal <3. Lastly I would like to tell you that you can stop trying to make me look bad by saying I hacked/stole luv's character. Even luv himself would probably tell you that he was a dumb.ass to give me his account info. So technically I didn't break any rules but it's ok, Dromar already told everybody when he sold his acc for USD on this thread http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?23754-The-Best-FA-s-in-CABAL-NA/page5&highlight=xdromarx so i'm cool. Stop hating and get onto the topic, this is about what happened to SuXeY, unless I stroke a nerve then idk.....

the reply I give to miavii, also, I want to say to this, Haniel is the guy with the biggest rep of buying so much alz, and I didn't scam as I showed in the previous reply on that thread. Thanks for caring btw, now back on the topic, it's about SuXeY.

Eh, its a free game anyways. I'm not expecting any kind of service.

CandiCoatted
01-03-2012, 06:51 AM
ROFL now

ForumFiery
01-03-2012, 07:14 AM

Look, I quit cabal already, this isn't about my FA. I'm only here to point out that this thing has occured and it's not right. if SuXeY can get banned, anyone could, that's all i'm saying. As for me, I don't care about my FA or Cabal, I started a thread and in just 2 days I get 3200+ views and 119 replies. It's clear I have already made my mark or rather dented Cabal. I bet my old gears are still better than your gears today, and as far as I'm concerned, i'm still remembered as the best FA. The better part is, at least there's people on here that respect me, even though I wasn't a skilled player. It's not about my gears either, the reason people respect me is because i'm not as fake as some people who goes around and claim that they are as clean as god's fingers. I never tried to be fake or a hotshot like some of you do. and I'm sorry to tell you, the fact that you posted on my thread only make me feel good because you care when I post. You guys make me feel like a celeberity on Cabal <3. Lastly I would like to tell you that you can stop trying to make me look bad by saying I hacked/stole luv's character. Even luv himself would probably tell you that he was a dumb.ass to give me his account info. So technically I didn't break any rules but it's ok, Dromar already told everybody when he sold his acc for USD on this thread http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?23754-The-Best-FA-s-in-CABAL-NA/page5&highlight=xdromarx so i'm cool. Stop hating and get onto the topic, this is about what happened to SuXeY, unless I stroke a nerve then idk.....

Fixed, Happy? I obviously didn't mean it that way anyways

CandiCoatted
01-03-2012, 07:23 AM
Fixed, Happy? I obviously didn't mean it that way anyways

yet you typed it...its ooookay!

Drako
01-03-2012, 07:37 AM
I hear you, people claimed that i hack, but yet my account got banned for get this....alz buying? the only large xfer of alz i got was from missy for her combo pictures.

gms havent provided a shred of evidence that i bought alz. if i bought alz i would have had my dream bike so much sooner rather then breaking my balls and creating new characters and grind painfully to a good level then reroll on a nub account. but nope in the gms eyes, i bought alz....so i guess missy bought alz then or the azl she gave me was bought alz. so why dont they ban her too?

yea im pissed off because they cant even do their job right for this case. i just landed a +15 blue bike 2slot matk with a sem sitting in my storage and waiting on the 3rd matk slot to put on my fas and hybrid fs t1 to rock harder.

seeing suxey doesnt surprise me, services here is getting increasingly worse. it seems like gms can ban whoever they want and dont need to provide evidence. seems like dictatorship. it will be their downfall in the end. and when people dont want to spend some real money they will wonder why. im still bugging them on the account and told them that they got I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ on my account.

whitetrash
01-03-2012, 08:07 AM
Here is my issue with this and don't get me wrong I Like suxey but there is no way any of you can be sure he has done nothing wrong unless you have been sitting in his lap while he was playing As for listening to you Pete you keep saying you quit and you don't care you just want him unbanned last I checked you were banned not quit so for people taking your word for him is kind of hurting him more then helping him
I'm just saying ...

SpankyMcMeat
01-03-2012, 08:38 AM
this isn't about my FA

WOAH WOAH woah woah woah woah woah......

you're crying about........someone ELSE getting banned?

LOLOLOLOL.

Anyways, who says he didn't at least TRY to hack for 5 minutes? Are all of you watching his every move 24/7 to say that "durr he nevur hackd"? He could have gotten curious and fired up a hack and unfortunately for him it was caught, and now he's denying ever to use one just to save his ass. Not saying that it's true, just saying that it's a possibility. And a big one at that BECAUSE he was banned.

Slowpoke
01-03-2012, 09:35 AM
well fiery did post the help desk tickets; gm's can only assume he has the account info ^____^

and that's bannable; /staysbanned

xRaginx
01-03-2012, 12:08 PM
i alwayz listen to slowpoke cuz hes sig is uhhhhhh awesome?

ForumFiery
01-03-2012, 01:52 PM
yet you typed it...its ooookay!

I love you too! <3333

well fiery did post the help desk tickets; gm's can only assume he has the account info ^____^

and that's bannable; /staysbanned

one question for you. Do you think EST GMs are stupid? they are not stupid k? they can track IP for every post, therefore they know me and SuXeY don't share account and nor do I have his info. Please make sure you actually use your brain next time before you post, Thanks. and Please be mature about my post, I got nothing against you so don't try to come at me all the time, stay on the topic, thank you for your cooperation <3 (no h.o.m.o)

SuXeY
01-03-2012, 02:10 PM
Here is my issue with this and don't get me wrong I Like suxey but there is no way any of you can be sure he has done nothing wrong unless you have been sitting in his lap while he was playing As for listening to you Pete you keep saying you quit and you don't care you just want him unbanned last I checked you were banned not quit so for people taking your word for him is kind of hurting him more then helping him
I'm just saying ...

Howdy there capt, yeah i know what you mean by that and youre totally right. When i was playing though i remember i had you on my buddy list and even though we nvr really did anything together i nvr made any attempts to hide where i was, who i was partied with or what i was doing. I even got called out for going ft2 with another guild >.>.

btw for no reason at all heres a video of me going on my friends char named slowpoke and riding around on his rw3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZz28alUsW8&context=C3063ed8ADOEgsToPDskJkVcGMaqDH1j4djagPJxYF

Deathlymonkey
01-03-2012, 02:54 PM
Howdy there capt, yeah i know what you mean by that and youre totally right. When i was playing though i remember i had you on my buddy list and even though we nvr really did anything together i nvr made any attempts to hide where i was, who i was partied with or what i was doing. I even got called out for going ft2 with another guild >.>.

btw for no reason at all heres a video of me going on my friends char named slowpoke and riding around on his rw3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZz28alUsW8&context=C3063ed8ADOEgsToPDskJkVcGMaqDH1j4djagPJxYF

Lol you're trying to get him banned by making people believe you guys shared accounts? It could have worked if the person who posted the video on youtube didn't have the same username as one of slowpoke's chars.

Nice try though, that could have been smart.

P.S. I'm not even trying to protect slowpoke, I just looked at the video, saw the username and remembered slowpoke's sig. It was kinda obvious bro.

SuXeY
01-03-2012, 03:24 PM
Lol you're trying to get him banned by making people believe you guys shared accounts? It could have worked if the person who posted the video on youtube didn't have the same username as one of slowpoke's chars.

Nice try though, that could have been smart.

P.S. I'm not even trying to protect slowpoke, I just looked at the video, saw the username and remembered slowpoke's sig. It was kinda obvious bro.

We also shared youtube accounts! JK

I was just messing around not trying to get him banned lol nvr even met the guy. Cuz he was saying fiery posted the pics so GMs can only assume he was on my account, so analogous to that situation, i posted a vid etc etc... I think he was also joking though....maybe. But just for the record, fiery does not have my login and has nvr been on my account :P he just asked me to show him the helpdesks after i got banned.

whitetrash
01-03-2012, 04:48 PM
never said u were hiding man and never said u hacked im just saying ....you just never know what people are doing

Coincidence?
01-03-2012, 05:03 PM
I nvr did though :(. But i think i remember a picture like that in gd with a bunch of drops on the floor with that wiz CBKi4 or cbk14. Just know it wasnt me and the faith mbrs i know would agree. yo, not trollin this time i found that pic, http://endofstory.lefora.com/2010/01/05/a-very-bored-169-wiz-or-just-a-botter-you-decide/

Lenali
01-03-2012, 07:58 PM
I've been playing Cabal since Open Beta and known SuXeY since he was lvl 9x. One thing I do know is I've witness & heard other players that uses 3rd party program and have reported it myself to the OGP G.M's. They get the job done by actually banning exploit players. As for SuXeY he has been my loyal guild member along with 6 other people that I've grown to know as a team and friends for the past 3+ years and I have never once think of him for using or trying any 3rd party program. It's a poor decision on unexpectedly banning a active legit term player as SuXeY. His gears isnt even all that. I actually helped him get & have some of my items when I was still playing Lenali. I expect Estsoft to handle there job professionaly as of all the other people would agree. From what I seen its not so pretty for Venus server. Its slowly dieing out along with guilds and players. While Mercury server is rising with god know who or what is exploiting/3rd program. SuXeY is a old school player that deserve to keep his earnings. I ask for your Respect and Please let him be able to freely play this action mmo again.

Ieanne
01-03-2012, 10:01 PM
i like suxey.
plz unban.
i like gm snow.
plz make body roll vid like xi's old sigs after unbanning suxey.

MamaMiaYoe
01-04-2012, 05:50 PM

Hating? Whats there to hate when you're gone and done. You suppose Im mad? lol. Shouldnt I be asking you that question with this long post you wrote?

Yeah you did not break any rules for stealing an account, but you dont deserve the respect for being a thief.

You will never be the best FA. You do have nice good gears, but thats it, youre just a tool. :)

CandiCoatted
01-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Hating? Whats there to hate when you're gone and done. You suppose Im mad? lol. Shouldnt I be asking you that question with this long post you wrote?

Yeah you did not break any rules for stealing an account, but you dont deserve the respect for being a thief.

You will never be the best FA. You do have nice good gears, but thats it, youre just a tool. :)

She tooooold you!

bardiel7777
01-04-2012, 06:42 PM

Just ignore the self-admitted troll. She has nice gears too (some of which she admitted were just given to her), but apart from that, not much to respect as well in personality.

xChaosForte
01-04-2012, 06:43 PM
She tooooold you!

Such an instigator lol

jimbo
01-04-2012, 07:24 PM
When stuff like this happens, you gotta do some homework.

*Ahem* Kinda like in real life. Know your laws and you won't get man handled by the cops, and in this case its the ToS (Terms of Service).

If you know you haven't done anything wrong, you should at least have some form of evidence in your defense.

Surely there must be some log/file from YOUR computer on YOUR end that YOU can provide evidence that you're innocent.

I'm not saying this is a court room case or anything xD...but its always good to have something to back your ass up just in case at all times whether it'd be a screenshot, video, etc.

Goodluck.

good point

Konan Angel
01-04-2012, 07:27 PM
"in 3 words i can sum up everything i learned about life" it goes on..

Ieanne
01-04-2012, 07:38 PM
can i has my suxey back yet

jimbo
01-04-2012, 07:38 PM

some ppl dont have those if a gm banes you or someone for what you say "No reason" they telling you to get a life which isnt that bad if you step out side

doomer123
01-04-2012, 07:40 PM
some ppl dont have those if a gm banes you or someone for what you say "No reason" they telling you to get a life which isnt that bad if you step out side
Banes you? Is that a sexual reference?

jimbo
01-04-2012, 07:41 PM

0_0 ?

Ieanne
no, no it doesnt. u die and it ends. unless you have odd circles

jimbo
how can it be......

CandiCoatted
01-05-2012, 03:39 AM
such an instigator lol

lies

Valdoroth
01-05-2012, 05:45 AM
I've played with SuXeY for what? 3 years almost? And never did he EVER show any sign of 3rd party programs. I've had Gameguard detect itself thinking it was a 3rd party program. Tell me how THAT works? Gameguard is a little too touchy and I agree that this case shouldn't be closed just like that. Though I'm sure in the ToS it states that we can't do anything about it, but seriously this is why we have GM, to avoid these instant perma bans. Hopefully they are actually still investigating it.

For example, I just had a CR+2 that I bought in the AH like a month and a half ago taken from me by the GM due to it originally being a hacked item somewhere months ago. I had no clue since it was in the AH when I got it, but they sorta compensated me for it at least in alz. I'm pretty sure they are looking into this still and it'll just take time to complete it, just hopefully not 2 months.

lol @ you Cassey, fuel for the fire (pun intended). You dwell the forums more than me I think hahah <3 ya still (but Squad 4 forever!)

CandiCoatted
01-05-2012, 06:35 AM
lol @ you Cassey, fuel for the fire (pun intended). You dwell the forums more than me I think hahah <3 ya still (but Squad 4 forever!)

idk what your talking about ^-^
and squads $ucks.....Royal Guard is better hun!

Valdoroth
01-05-2012, 06:50 AM
idk what your talking about ^-^
and squads $ucks.....Royal Guard is better hun!aww sweet you called me "hun"
:P At least my squad is active and boss. Better watch your arse! :P

Halcy
01-05-2012, 06:55 AM
gamegaurd su.cks
keeps saying i have hack on when the only thing i have is firefox and cabal :(

CandiCoatted
01-05-2012, 06:57 AM
aww sweet you called me "hun"
:P At least my squad is active and boss. Better watch your arse! :P

my old squad is still undefeated in squad vs squad gvg then sqaud captains were changed again and i left squad groups..... and btw we allow squad 4 to be good now!

oh and btw you wont be in squad 4 forever lmao captains will switch or group members.....heads up if you didnt know

Valdoroth
01-05-2012, 07:00 AM
my old squad is still undefeated in squad vs squad gvg then sqaud captains were changed again and i left squad groups..... and btw we allow squad 4 to be good now!

oh and btw you wont be in squad 4 forever lmao captains will switch or group members.....heads up if you didnt know Haha yea I'm aware. I have a test tomorrow I think if it can be arranged. :P

CandiCoatted
01-05-2012, 07:03 AM
Haha yea I'm aware. I have a test tomorrow I think if it can be arranged. :P

squads have test now?? o.o HA!

Dkmopper
01-05-2012, 08:50 AM
my chinaman squad rapes sei k ?

Sprite
01-05-2012, 08:54 AM

akb48 smd

doomer123
01-05-2012, 09:28 AM
akb48 smd
fu

CandiCoatted
01-05-2012, 11:50 AM
fu

sure told you!....will xi take that? ???????

tune in, in the next 20mins!!!!

ForumFiery
01-05-2012, 12:44 PM
Cassey and Xi, please keep it on the topic and refrain from trolling on my thread, thanks <3

Konan Angel
01-05-2012, 12:53 PM
no, no it doesnt. u die and it ends. unless you have odd circles

+1

jimbo
01-05-2012, 12:57 PM
akb48 smd

gm kato u gotta remove xi sig to its to large -_- always removing my sigs

SilentM
01-05-2012, 03:04 PM
I've played with SuXeY for what? 3 years almost? And never did he EVER show any sign of 3rd party programs. I've had Gameguard detect itself thinking it was a 3rd party program. Tell me how THAT works? Gameguard is a little too touchy and I agree that this case shouldn't be closed just like that. Though I'm sure in the ToS it states that we can't do anything about it, but seriously this is why we have GM, to avoid these instant perma bans. Hopefully they are actually still investigating it.

I've had gameguard freak out over me opening Headus UV layout which is a 3D program I use for work. So again, I don't use any 3D or memory intesive programs while Cabal is up because I don't know what could be read has a "third party program."

Anyway, all these people from Merc that don't know anything about Suxey seriously need to stop trolling.
The point is that Venus doesn't have a very active community compared to Merc and Suxey was one of Venus' oldest players along with the nicest. Having someone like him, who posed no threat to the community (alz buying or hacking wise) nor caused any drama to be banned out of the blue? Whether he's innocent or not, the point is he was a good player who was obviously an asset to Venus. It's annoying that there's ALL of these known alz buyers in Merc and Venus alike who strut around like they're the best thing to happen to Cabal yet people like Suxey are banned instead of them.

CandiCoatted
01-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Cassey and Xi, please keep it on the topic and refrain from trolling on my thread, thanks <3

BUT WHY!

ookay fine... i'll troll on topic then

continue

sn0wXz
01-05-2012, 03:19 PM
nobody cares, they aren't going to handle it via forum threads, your waiting for nothing. besides the thread suxey posted earlier with him using mega was enough for most to not care hes banned, Lol.

xXGRIMXx
01-05-2012, 03:22 PM
It really would be nice if they investigate this case and lets SuXey know a bit more than he got banned for "3rd party prgrams."

xXGRIMXx
01-05-2012, 03:27 PM
nobody cares, they aren't going to handle it via forum threads, your waiting for nothing. besides the thread suxey posted earlier with him using mega was enough for most to not care hes banned, Lol.

U seem to be a bit jelly that SuXey actually have people that's wanting him unbanned. While you, on the other hand, got banned and got Loled at about it.. just my opinion tho..

sn0wXz
01-05-2012, 03:39 PM
U seem to be a bit jelly that SuXey actually have people that's wanting him unbanned. While you, on the other hand, got banned and got Loled at about it.. just my opinion tho..

Nobody even knew I was banned until I was unbanned, Lol. Its funny though because suxey has fiery (well known alz buyer/cccclick combo fade dash into town) defending suxey like he wasn't just banned previously too. Did fiery even get unbanned? Suxey? Ehh jelly cant spread backwards bra, ruins the bread.

The other thread had more relevant link from cathy about suxey:

http://oi39.tinypic.com/2r709hf.jpg

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?26755-Ban-Request

No i know errbody missing 180 WI sp, Lol! free suxey (insert generic jail comment here + area code)

Not that I've ever seen suxey, im from merc its just redundant thread that is going nowheres. Like we going to check this thread over and over again thinking GM will magically say "suxey unbanned woo woo, grats on the 17 page thread with like 30 people posting, you really changed our minds."

Cathy
01-05-2012, 03:40 PM

suxey asked for gm's to ban him and they did

snow asked for gm's to unban him and they did

just facts tho...

Ludacris
01-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Stupid suxey y would u cuss over megaphone =.= lol... u had it coming broski.

SuXeY
01-05-2012, 04:03 PM
I love how often snow vists these threads trying to downplay everything and saying peoples opinions/posts dont matter like its his sworn duty to keep my char banned. Seems your hate for fiery kinda just carried over? The whole point of banning a illegitimate player (such as yourself) is to protect the rest of the community. Aside from Dromar who seems to have forgotten his dementia medication and confused me with cbk, no one else from venus or merc (that has actually played with me) believes i hack.

That forum post was more directed towards other people i know instead of GMs, if you take into context what was written, i.e. ban for having freeze/burning hand and more of a joke.

sn0wXz
01-05-2012, 04:10 PM
I love how often snow vists these threads trying to downplay everything and saying peoples opinions/posts dont matter like its his sworn duty to keep my char banned. Seems your hate for fiery kinda just carried over? The whole point of banning a illegitimate player (such as yourself) is to protect the rest of the community. Aside from Dromar who seems to have forgotten his dementia medication and confused me with cbk, no one else from venus or merc (that has actually played with me) believes i hack.

That forum post was more directed towards other people i know instead of GMs, if you take into context what was written, i.e. ban for having freeze/burning hand and more of a joke.

Implying what we say here has any affect on your account status.

Really, about the only thing you can do via forums is get your account banned, I doubt any thread will result in unban, you should probably discuss that in the help desk not in the forums where its open debate about anything and everything related to cabal.

I'm not "saying" opinions don't matter because their other peoples, I'm saying none of our opinions matter at all including mine, as they are not going to unban you for arguing on forums insisting you didn't use 3rd party tools. nobody here can deny or prove that obviously. time to roll into a new character or something bro, or just send helpdesk and wait like a good little meng. I don't know if they have a cap on how many times they deny a ban, but yea you might figure that one out for us potentially.

xXGRIMXx
01-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Wow SuXeY... >_<
U can't buy megas anymore

DragonWi
01-05-2012, 04:29 PM

Really, about the only thing you can do via forums is get your account banned, I doubt any thread will result in unban, you should probably discuss that in the help desk not in the forums where its open debate about anything and everything related to cabal.

I'm not "saying" opinions don't matter because their other peoples, I'm saying none of our opinions matter at all including mine, as they are not going to unban you for arguing on forums insisting you didn't use 3rd party tools. nobody here can deny or prove that obviously. time to roll into a new character or something bro, or just send helpdesk and wait like a good little meng. I don't know if they have a cap on how many times they deny a ban, but yea you might figure that one out for us potentially.
you have a way with words, well put. :o

SuXeY
01-05-2012, 04:43 PM

I agree chances are the forums will do little to nothing for my ban but the main point of it was more of a critique of how help desks are handled. The cap for trying to overturn the ban was literally 1 help desk before being told the issue wouldnt be discussed anymore. Although i could easily get another another 180 char to play or start a new char there is literally no point in doing so because the mistake with my first ban was never resolved, I would most likely get banned again for the same reason.

and all the megas i had on sux were complimentary of events like pumpkins :).

sn0wXz
01-05-2012, 04:57 PM
I agree chances are the forums will do little to nothing for my ban but the main point of it was more of a critique of how help desks are handled. The cap for trying to overturn the ban was literally 1 help desk before being told the issue wouldnt be discussed anymore. Although i could easily get another another 180 char to play or start a new char there is literally no point in doing so because the mistake with my first ban was never resolved, I would most likely get banned again for the same reason.

and all the megas i had on sux were complimentary of events like pumpkins :).

So? You cant debate the help desk conclusion through critique, either make another char or move on? You see how many bad user reports there are? Does it anger you that there is someone in undeadground right now AOE'ing the whole map and hes not banned? tbh the megashout games were enough for me, the thread was over after that. Can't control yourself in megashouts, how am I supposed to believe you wouldn't try to use 3rd party programs. :p

You asked for a ban, they gave you one. Maybe not for what you wanted, but it came as you wished! santa :D

btw you can submit another helpdesk ticket or make suggestion thread offering your opinion on what you want changed with help desk tickets i.e. elaboration of proof ect. not going to come from this thread.

Andrea
01-05-2012, 05:14 PM
so snow held est hostage...lol with a lv1 wa rickrollin the 150's in town huh? so they compromised? is that the cool story?

sn0wXz
01-05-2012, 05:19 PM
so snow held est hostage...lol with a lv1 wa rickrollin the 150's in town huh? so they compromised? is that the cool story?

I see your having trouble with your reading & comprehension, I never used 3rd party tools on my account, therefore it was unbanned. All subsequent accounts that were level 1 with 3rd party tools were banned.

Nobody compromised anything in regards to the accounts that infact used 3rd party programs.