PDA

View Full Version : Account Hacked :(

aaries201
01-01-2012, 08:06 AM
hi my account got hacked just today and i dont know where to post a thread for account hack issue i was trying to log in to help desk but it wont let me ~ please help me

Account ID - aaries201

Cathy
01-01-2012, 10:58 AM
You should remove your account ID from your post: account ID's should be kept private, and making them public can compromise your account.

aaries201
01-01-2012, 11:16 AM
No point GMs wont help me ive been waiting for 3 hours still no response i guess they wont help an old player.. been playing since 2008 and its 2012 :) its ok i guess its time for me to quit anyway.. thankz for an awesome game :) keep cabaling :)

sn0wXz
01-01-2012, 12:17 PM
Have some patience, the GMs actually have restored a few accounts this past week as evident from some forum threads thanking them. I suppose there is certain criteria they look for to make sure nobody is trying to make money off a GM restoring gear ect, so they have to investigate where the items ect went from said account. further more this probably would be best addressed in the help desk, as GMs wont discuss it in public.

www.cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk

It may take a few days before you hear anything, but its not really that huge of a deal, if they actually do restore the account; a few days of lapsed time probably wouldnt hinder their ability to restore it if the account was "hacked".

no need to give up after a few hours, GMs are not even on the forums atm, I dont think I've seen one since new years n all so just go to the help desk where they will handle your situation.

[GM] Kato
01-03-2012, 09:59 AM
Hello aaries201,

As sn0wXz said, once you've sent in a ticket, please be patient as we do our best to answer asap. We've been experiencing a high volume of tickets regarding account compromises lately, so it may take a little bit longer than usual. On the bright side, we've been able to restore a -lot- of accounts!

I'm looking at your account right now and noticed that we answered your ticket yesterday. Please respond to that asap with the information that we requested so that we can start processing your restoration.

Thanks and good luck!

Regards,
[GM] Kato