PDA

View Full Version : Still cant decide what class... what requires most skill?

Hexored
01-01-2012, 12:35 PM
I know this has been posted alot of times but im seriously stuck between choosing a class.
Okey.... It is still so hard for me to pick a class... I'm stuck between FA FB and BL.
I want a class that needs skills to actually win someone.

BL- ppl tell me their a noob class. Dont give me the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ that "BL I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ at pvp. Their for pve." A lvl 53Bl who had no buffs on and average gear killed me. A lvl 64FB with no effort. It is good at pvp...
I love it's bm2 and 3. Its looks and the skills. When I played i got bored quickly.

FB-Ppl say they require little skillls. Got bored quickly but I love its look and awesome skills.

FA-ppl say they need skills. I love its look and bms but not really the look of final skills.
I had the most fun with it. But still FB and BL pulled me towards them.

Is there maybe an other class that requires skill? It has always been a problem choosing an class for myself in any game.

Keato
01-01-2012, 12:54 PM
A lvl 53Bl who had no buffs on and average gear killed me. A lvl 64FB with no effort. It is good at pvp...It kinda sounds like you had a fail fb then hehe

alhifnawy3
01-01-2012, 02:11 PM
I know this has been posted alot of times but im seriously stuck between choosing a class.
Okey.... It is still so hard for me to pick a class... I'm stuck between FA FB and BL.

BL- ppl tell me their a noob class. Dont give me the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ that "BL I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ at pvp. Their for pve." A lvl 53Bl who had no buffs on and average gear killed me. A lvl 64FB with no effort. It is good at pvp...
I love it's bm2 and 3. Its looks and the skills. When I played i got bored quickly.

FB-Ppl say they require little skillls. Got bored quickly but I love its look and awesome skills.

FA-ppl say they need skills. I love its look and bms but not really the look of final skills.

Is there maybe an other class that requires skill? It has always been a problem choosing an class for myself in any game.how do u intend to choose when u actually have no high char. but if u want a pvp char. go for wa,fs,fb but if u want a pve char. go for bl,fa,wi and also wa

doomer123
01-01-2012, 02:48 PM
Fb

Shinji
01-01-2012, 02:51 PM
lol wdf ^ sig

Rowe
01-01-2012, 02:54 PM
all class require skill depending on what they are used for....

FA the person that trys to keep party alive
WA to tank and do dmg
FB debuff and pvp
BL to off tank and do decent dmg
FS to tank if no WA
Wiz do high dmg and restore sp

(all class different how you gear and build)

all class require skill it just depends on what you are wanting them for grinding dungeon duels war etc.

Cathy
01-01-2012, 02:58 PM

Is there maybe an other class that requires skill? It has always been a problem choosing an class for myself in any game.

FB does require the most skill in terms of playing it well and comboing properly

But FB is so cheesy that it doesn't need to be played very well to kill people of other classes :>

modem
01-01-2012, 03:04 PM
FS - easiest class

doomer123
01-01-2012, 08:12 PM
I roll modem's fa wif my fa 24/7 kekeke

Immolation
01-02-2012, 11:57 AM
inb4 this turns into a flaming war of class vs class

I used to have the same problem, I played all classes and I ended up wasting time and money, and I lost interest in the game...

just choose something level it to 140+ so you can start stacking buffs, try some pvp and then come back and ask. it's too useless to get stressed over which class to play under level 140ish

xChaosForte
01-02-2012, 12:26 PM
i played mostly every class in a higher lvl situation and id say.....fb if its more than one person. fa if u r being rushed. it all depends how u play em. just look at higher lvls of each class and find what u want and like. all that matters,i mean sure ppl like being competitive but w/e is most fun for u.

NiteFalcon
01-02-2012, 12:33 PM
for nation war, which is the meta-game, FB is the king. Whether you are skilled or absolutely terrible at this game, FB makes the biggest difference.

Chan
01-02-2012, 12:41 PM
ppl are still over power FB cuz they did not realize thier roll in war.

TurcoX
01-02-2012, 05:12 PM
FB and WI