PDA

View Full Version : Dont ever Connect your Face Book

Rowe
01-01-2012, 01:15 PM
come to realize that most people have personal info on their FB. right?

like their email.

most players will have the same email on FB as they used for cabal.

oh look now they can easily use a key logger know your password.

with your email and password change your sub pass and hack your account.

that is all

Shinji
01-01-2012, 02:49 PM
spam email ftw

samboni
01-01-2012, 07:15 PM
spam email ftw

I know, right? I've got like 5 or 6 different email addresses. I started with 2, my main email and my spam email. Then I used my main to sign up on a site by accident and made another. It's happened a few times....lol

sn0wXz
01-01-2012, 07:41 PM
Knowing someones email is irrelevant, if they were going to keylogg someone, having the email publicly displayed on facebook is not going to put much risk in the players account being compromised. If they did keylogg successfully I'm sure they would have the email available for stealing just as easy as the password, either through manual typing of the pw/email on the keylogged pc, status window in the internet explorer (top), or if the PC has msn or another program open that would identify the email of relayed messages.

Having your email on facebook will not make you download a keylogger, so in all reality if you stay away from people you don't trust, and don't download random things you'll be fine.

Rowe
01-01-2012, 07:42 PM
i know i just hate FB =P..... i wrote this right when i woke up. tbh after i read it lol i was like uggg owell

xvxURIZENxvx
01-01-2012, 09:07 PM
What's facebook?