PDA

View Full Version : Show us the prove Gm's how people got banned.. [ Dedicated to Suxey]

archetypes
01-02-2012, 04:41 PM
Gm's banned people without prove.. only can say got banned b/c using the third I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ party
how the hell people can accept that..? unless u proves us that we wrong.. or u just wrong and shame to admit it... isnt that right? Show it that we are wrong Gm's, show me your face..

sn0wXz
01-02-2012, 05:40 PM
lol

Keato
01-02-2012, 05:53 PM
lol+1
where's the proper grammar at?

Lann
01-02-2012, 07:41 PM
runescape does it too, saying i got banned and i demanded proof just for them to say the proof is private lmao

and why do u think ppl have 2nd thoughts about cabal 2

DragonWi
01-02-2012, 07:50 PM
runescape does it too, saying i got banned and i demanded proof just for them to say the proof is private lmao

Stop botting meng! Get 99 Hunter on your own

SpankyMcMeat
01-02-2012, 08:06 PM
wow about this kid getting banned. get over it and get on with your li-

oh wait.

doomer123
01-02-2012, 10:24 PM
You accepted ToS, they don't have to show you sh1t.

IBladE
01-03-2012, 05:13 AM

Runescape doesn't provide proof if you were botting. Simply because they don't want you to know how they caught you botting. Any other infraction they show you the evidence. And unlike cabal if you get banned for botting then you were botting 100% no way around saying you weren't.

whitetrash
01-03-2012, 08:44 AM
There not going to show you due to protecting there ways of catching people

Rowe
01-03-2012, 09:45 AM
i fell dumber after reading this...... sry to suxey, known of him from years past.... but damn this doesnt help his case at all.

Dkmopper
01-03-2012, 09:59 AM
Crying on forum wont help ur case

SemiAutoMatic
01-03-2012, 10:01 AM
Gm's banned people without prove.. only can say got banned b/c using the third I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ party
how the hell people can accept that..? unless u proves us that we wrong.. or u just wrong and shame to admit it... isnt that right? Show it that we are wrong Gm's, show me your face..
Show me your face! LOL!!!!

superwee
01-03-2012, 10:36 AM
normally id say the standard thing "you agreed the ToS they dont have to prove anything etc etc bs bs bs" but what i wana know is how come the GM unblock/unban people that everyone knows are hackers/alz buyerz. GG GMS!!! if your gonna be douches to people and not unblock them then at least make that a rule for EVERYONE.

superwee
01-03-2012, 10:37 AM
by the way gameguard blows. it thinks netflix and the internet are third party programs and its a bich just to get back on after it kicks you. that is all

sn0wXz
01-03-2012, 11:03 AM
Cry more, I dont see why this random guy needs two threads when neither of them will make any difference with the ban. such a small % of the playerbase uses forums, I doubt 5-10 random players asking for unban will make any headway.

SpankyMcMeat
01-03-2012, 12:04 PM
Show me your face! LOL!!!!

lmao

Tom Pham
01-03-2012, 10:00 PM
Cry more, I dont see why this random guy needs two threads when neither of them will make any difference with the ban. such a small % of the playerbase uses forums, I doubt 5-10 random players asking for unban will make any headway.
random guy? another noob =)

Ieanne
01-03-2012, 10:07 PM
but i like suxey

Cathy
01-03-2012, 10:44 PM

On the contrary, maybe he got banned because GM's DO listen to what the players ask...

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?26755-Ban-Request

Keato
01-03-2012, 10:50 PM
On the contrary, maybe he got banned because GM's DO listen to what the players ask...

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?26755-Ban-RequestWell there we have it

sn0wXz
01-03-2012, 10:51 PM
They wouldn't unban him for anybody crying on the forums, i dont know what relevance that thread has you linked; GMs listening to abuse reports is separate then people q.qin' that someone legit got banned, nobody but GMs would beable to even say the player is "legit".

Like I said, theres no point in multiple threads with random people saying they've played with the guy and hes legit. You think any thread here would make then unban him after they already declined to unban him previously?

edit: besides the ss's in fierys thread clearly implies they blocked for "3rd party tools" not swearing in mega which woulda probably been temp and warn or something.

Cathy
01-03-2012, 10:53 PM
They wouldn't unban him for anybody crying on the forums, i dont know what relevance that thread has you linked; GMs listening to abuse reports is separate then people q.qin' that someone legit got banned, nobody but GMs would beable to even say the player is "legit".

Like I said, theres no point in multiple threads with random people saying they've played with the guy and hes legit. You think any thread here would make then unban him after they already declined to unban him previously?

the thread i linked was meant to be smartass-y :/
I was talking about suxey trying to be funny by asking gm's to ban him, and then they actually did...
I'm not saying suxey should be banned or unbanned. I was just taking notice of the irony o.o

doomer123
01-03-2012, 10:53 PM
i teach u trolling lessons?

sn0wXz
01-03-2012, 10:57 PM
too bad they didn't just say for using mega, then him n fiery wouldn't have anything to b*tch about.

whitetrash
01-04-2012, 07:20 AM
Maybe they see bypassing the chat filter as 3rd party? O.o

Dkmopper
01-04-2012, 10:05 AM
If they did half of cabal woulda been banned ajjaaja

whitetrash
01-04-2012, 10:33 AM
If they did half of cabal woulda been banned ajjaaja

Well yes ....... But how many are dumb enough to post on the forums that they did it? Lol