PDA

View Full Version : is going GM

ooDIoSAoo
01-04-2012, 04:17 PM
me my character disappeared ticker item that was recently 45549 ft2 was when I disconnected and then block aparesco as I let go and I missing item

Lann
01-04-2012, 04:25 PM
this occurs to u several times, seems suspicious

ooDIoSAoo
01-04-2012, 04:42 PM
do the best that GM block you because you remove the item and say they are ah inlegal returns an alz who loses all the truth that the work you do is a disaster such as whether a bof +6 is stolen when you buy in 300m

then you unlock the item response inlegal arquirio alz or pathetic response because it is you are robbing me my alz my Bof GM +6 and I return all the more you want me to continue donating

ooDIoSAoo
01-04-2012, 04:44 PM
because when they stole my character was not as good at their job or remember them all that I missed the item and the photo

bardiel7777
01-04-2012, 05:18 PM
do the best that GM block you because you remove the item and say they are ah inlegal returns an alz who loses all the truth that the work you do is a disaster such as whether a bof +6 is stolen when you buy in 300m

then you unlock the item response inlegal arquirio alz or pathetic response because it is you are robbing me my alz my Bof GM +6 and I return all the more you want me to continue donating

Sorry, but you might want to post this in the Spanish part of the forums. I don't know if GMs can fully understand what you're saying.

Lann
01-04-2012, 05:24 PM
i stopped reading cuz it make no sense

Keato
01-04-2012, 06:20 PM
Wow............. Free english lessons for you sir

Dkmopper
01-04-2012, 06:27 PM
gm mi es gota hackered pliss halp?!!?!?! que es halp desk!!!!1

ooDIoSAoo
01-04-2012, 06:44 PM
3841estoy esperando mi alz ya que tan bien hacen su trabajo cuando me regresaron el personaje porque no fueron tan bueno con su trabajo que me lo regresaron sin la mita de los item y ahora que donando ecoin me estoy recupereando un poco ustedes dicen que compro item inlegal y me los quitan diciendome que me regresaran el alz llevo una hora y cuarto esperando y no me regresaron el alz o los unicos inlegales aqui son ustedes al parecer porque para quitarme el item son bueno pero para regresarme todo los item cuando se robaron mi cuenta no fueron tan bueno en su trabajo o esto ya es una estafa de su parte para que la gente siga donando como yo lo hago pero al parecer hay varias personas con este problema ustedes arruinando mi dia con algo que compre legal pagandolo les mando una foto de recuendo de cuando recuperaron mi personaje hay no fueron tan buenos con sus trabajo para quitarme item son bueno pero para regresarme los en ese momento no fueron bueno con su trabajo creo que ustedes no son mas que una estafa les quita las cosas a la gente que juega para que sigan donando porque casualidad done ayer 50 dolares y hoy me sacan un bof+6 la verdad que ustedes dan verguenza soñores GM

doomer123
01-04-2012, 06:50 PM
¿Por qué tan estúpido?

xChaosForte
01-04-2012, 06:51 PM
¿Por qué tan estúpido?

i hope you made modem pree mad

ooDIoSAoo
01-04-2012, 06:53 PM
porque tan estupido el que

doomer123
01-04-2012, 06:55 PM
i hope you made modem pree mad
Talking to modem is like talking to a brick wall. :(

Dkmopper
01-04-2012, 06:55 PM
tu madre te odia

doomer123
01-04-2012, 06:56 PM
porque tan estupido el que
Chinga es tu madre

xChaosForte
01-04-2012, 06:57 PM
Talking to modem is like talking to a brick wall. :(

=[

TurcoX
01-04-2012, 06:58 PM
im gonna translate what this guy is trying to say

TurcoX
01-04-2012, 07:09 PM
3841estoy esperando mi alz ya que tan bien hacen su trabajo cuando me regresaron el personaje porque no fueron tan bueno con su trabajo que me lo regresaron sin la mita de los item y ahora que donando ecoin me estoy recupereando un poco ustedes dicen que compro item inlegal y me los quitan diciendome que me regresaran el alz llevo una hora y cuarto esperando y no me regresaron el alz o los unicos inlegales aqui son ustedes al parecer porque para quitarme el item son bueno pero para regresarme todo los item cuando se robaron mi cuenta no fueron tan bueno en su trabajo o esto ya es una estafa de su parte para que la gente siga donando como yo lo hago pero al parecer hay varias personas con este problema ustedes arruinando mi dia con algo que compre legal pagandolo les mando una foto de recuendo de cuando recuperaron mi personaje hay no fueron tan buenos con sus trabajo para quitarme item son bueno pero para regresarme los en ese momento no fueron bueno con su trabajo creo que ustedes no son mas que una estafa les quita las cosas a la gente que juega para que sigan donando porque casualidad done ayer 50 dolares y hoy me sacan un bof+6 la verdad que ustedes dan verguenza soñores GM

I have been waiting for GM's to give me my alz back, they have been doing a great job since they gave me my WA back even though they gave me the WA with no gears whatsoever. And now that i have been buying eCoins to slowly recover what i lost, the GM's come with a weird and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up thing such as "ILLEGAL ITEM BUY", taking away from me the BOF and saying they will give me the alz i payed for it. Its been 2 hours already and i havent received any alz. Maybe the illegal and wrong here are you GM's.. You guys really helped me by getting my character back, but naked?? i think you guys are a complete fraud. You didnt do a good work because you stole my items as well.. i think everything here is a fraud so people keep buying eCoins and wasting their money in this.. It seems im not the only one with this kind of issue recently. anyways, you ruined my day saying i bought something illegally, here i attached a picture of myself from when you recovered my character even though you took away my items.. I think you guys are a fraud, you take the stuff from the people that plays legal so they can keep wasting their money here.. oh and btw, i even bought 5000 cash yesterday and today you take that bof6, what a chance.. I pitty you all GM's

His grammar in spanish I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥S BIG TIME! i had a tough time translating all this crap.. I even add some words to make it sound coherent lol

Ieanne
01-04-2012, 07:11 PM
I have been waiting for GM's to give me my alz back, they have been doing a great job since they gave me my WA back even though they gave me the WA with no gears whatsoever. And now that i have been buying eCoins to slowly recover what i lost, the GM's come with a weird and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up thing such as "ILLEGAL ITEM BUY", taking away from me the BOF and saying they will give me the alz i payed for it. Its been 2 hours already and i havent received any alz. Maybe the illegal and wrong here are you GM's.. You guys really helped me by getting my character back, but naked?? i think you guys are a complete fraud. You didnt do a good work because you stole my items as well.. i think everything here is a fraud so people keep buying eCoins and wasting their money in this.. It seems im not the only one with this kind of issue recently. anyways, you ruined my day saying i bought something illegally, here i attached a picture of myself from when you recovered my character even though you took away my items.. I think you guys are a fraud, you take the stuff from the people that plays legal so they can keep wasting their money here.. oh and btw, i even bought 5000 cash yesterday and today you take that bof6, what a chance.. I pitty you all GM's

His grammar in spanish I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥S BIG TIME! i had a tough time translating all this crap.. I even add some words to make it sound coherent lol
mi gato se quema

Dkmopper
01-04-2012, 07:14 PM
and i thought spanish people cant even speak their own language wrong .... but dam i guess mexicans are just dumb as a whole

xChaosForte
01-04-2012, 07:15 PM

cabal linguist ;)

TurcoX
01-04-2012, 07:19 PM
mi gato se quema

loool miss you <3

TurcoX
01-04-2012, 07:20 PM
cabal linguist ;)

and ty ;P

Ieanne
01-04-2012, 07:31 PM
loool miss you <3
we dont dominate as hard anymore in war w/o u =(
just average domination

DingDongDitch
01-04-2012, 07:42 PM

GMs use auction returns alz glitch as an excuse to make u less "embarrass" about urself knowing fully that ur an "alz buyer", they will remove any gears that r investigated to be known bought through alz buying/trade or any forms they foresee illegal. YOU are an alz buyer dude

Sprite
01-04-2012, 09:10 PM

> thanks gms for returning his wa
> complains that it didn't come with any gear when returned
> despite the complaining, still buys ecoins to regear

lolwut?

ooDIoSAoo
01-05-2012, 03:33 AM
GMs use auction returns alz glitch as an excuse to make u less "embarrass" about urself knowing fully that ur an "alz buyer", they will remove any gears that r investigated to be known bought through alz buying/trade or any forms they foresee illegal. YOU are an alz buyer dude

I do not buy alz never did and do not interest me if the GM can not do their work is not my fault other than having more than a month without playing and playing almost 3 days and the gm and with their nonsense here the only thing I is clear that the thieves are the only GM

xChaosForte
01-05-2012, 08:11 AM

I do not buy alz never did and do not interest me if the GM can not do their work is not my fault other than having more than a month without playing and playing almost 3 days and the gm and with their nonsense here the only thing I is clear that the thieves are the only GM

standing next to you in bi right now...you look pree chill. nice +15 dyke btw

Dkmopper
01-05-2012, 08:16 AM
Stare closely at his wrist.... Ull notice a few cuts on it where that bof6 was :)

xChaosForte
01-05-2012, 08:21 AM
Stare closely at his wrist.... Ull notice a few cuts on it where that bof6 was :)

yup.... about 5 diced marks ;D

whitetrash
01-05-2012, 09:26 AM
This I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing guy again his engrish is so horrible it makes me wanna punch babies ..... someone I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing shoot me ....

[GM] Kato
01-05-2012, 09:33 AM
Hello,

Any account issues will need to be addressed via our Help Desk. If you've already put in a ticket regarding your specific issue, please wait patiently for a response. If you believe your issue is still unresolved, you're more than welcome to put in another ticket. However, please avoid sending in multiple tickets or creating forum threads such as this if the issue is already being addressed. Creating unnecessary tickets or threads will not speed up nor change our response.

Thank you.