01-05-2012, 07:34 AM
http://www.cabalonline.com/news/view.asp?articleID=1372&catID=1

CandiCoatted
01-05-2012, 08:08 AM
dont really feel like it........

IBladE
01-05-2012, 08:23 AM
http://www.cabalonline.com/news/view.asp?articleID=1372&catID=1

All they are doing is merging cabals together like when global merged with us.. So what was the point of this post?

Immolation
01-05-2012, 09:10 AM
so, wait. Why do I care?

CandiCoatted
01-05-2012, 11:42 AM
i dont really get how this thread is not directed at anyone in particular let ppl say why do i care? yet you took the time toread it and respond.....Looks like caring doesnt it?

SemiAutoMatic
01-05-2012, 12:15 PM
i dont really get how this thread is not directed at anyone in particular let ppl say why do i care? yet you took the time toread it and respond.....Looks like caring doesnt it?+1

modem
01-05-2012, 12:18 PM
i dont giv a shyt

xChaosForte
01-05-2012, 01:25 PM
i dont really get how this thread is not directed at anyone in particular let ppl say why do i care? yet you took the time toread it and respond.....Looks like caring doesnt it?

It's expressing the fact that the topic isn't really that appealing. Just because he posted doesn't mean he cares, he just expressed how he felt of the topic,freedom of speech. Now stop trollin the forums...you hang with cathy too much. =p

Cathy
01-05-2012, 01:25 PM
It's expressing the fact that the topic isn't really that appealing. Just because he posted doesn't mean he cares, he just expressed how he felt of the topic,freedom of speech. Now stop trollin the forums...you hang with cathy too much. =p

he didn't express how he felt of the topic... he just said "look at this"

zomgOmglol
01-05-2012, 01:34 PM
so, wait. Why do I care?

yeah, thats why he said "Why do I care?" and not "Why [should] I care?"
dont be an ass, he just wants to know why he cares.

i also care about cabal eu, but i dont know why.

xChaosForte
01-05-2012, 01:34 PM
he didn't express how he felt of the topic... he just said "look at this"

i was talkin about cas's comment towards immolation's comment.

Immolation
01-05-2012, 01:57 PM
im just saying this has nothing to do with me or Cabal NA for that matter. btw i dont care by posting, im just lettin the OP know that this is irrelevant news.

anything else?

Andrea
01-05-2012, 05:18 PM
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/2835/stockphotolittlecuteboy.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/259/stockphotolittlecuteboy.jpg/)

CandiCoatted
01-05-2012, 07:15 PM

first off i do what i want.... forums have made you slighty dumb are your just showing your true colors
and just bc he posted doesnt mean he cares.... like i said he took the time to respond and that would mean he was troling by saying why do he cares? yet you said nothing lmao dont even direct a comment towards me you really dont wanna play this trolling game

yeah, thats why he said "Why do I care?" and not "Why [should] I care?"
dont be an ass, he just wants to know why he cares.
i also care about cabal eu, but i dont know why.

idk if you and chaos are mildy retarded are what? i didnt even even single anyone out talking in general. if someone made a comment before i posted mine w/e connect the dots (fun for you) and he was being sarcastic genius although you failed trying to be a smart ass that you really tryed to make it genuine question.

im just saying this has nothing to do with me or Cabal NA for that matter. btw i dont care by posting, im just lettin the OP know that this is irrelevant news.

anything else?

what part off general discusion didnt you understand? yeah not really off topic bc its still talking about cabal.. and apprently you sat there and read from the link.... caring............................ and yeah wasnt talking to you but if you feel offend by my first comment its up to you its been said

Ieanne
01-05-2012, 09:09 PM
wow eu is gonna be a crazy server now

xChaosForte
01-05-2012, 09:32 PM
first off i do what i want.... forums have made you slighty dumb or your just showing your true colors
and just bc he posted doesnt mean he cares.... like i said he took the time to respond and that would mean he was troling by saying why do he cares? yet you said nothing lmao dont even direct a comment towards me you really dont wanna play this trolling game

idk if you and chaos are mildy retarded or what? i didnt even even single anyone out talking in general. if someone made a comment before i posted mine w/e connect the dots (fun for you) and he was being sarcastic genius although you failed trying to be a smart ass that you really tried to make it genuine question.

what part off general discusion didnt you understand? yeah not really off topic bc its still talking about cabal.. and apprently you sat there and read from the link.... caring............................ and yeah wasnt talking to you but if you feel offend by my first comment its up to you its been said

I can troll if i want to but i don't really feel like it. I knew he was sarcastic but the way you commented it looked like as if you took his comment serious. But due to the timing if your comment isn't directed towards him then i apologize.

SpankyMcMeat
01-05-2012, 11:14 PM
and again, a big ole argument rose from the ashes of absolutely nothing lulz

CandiCoatted
01-06-2012, 03:59 AM
I can troll if i want to but i don't really feel like it. I knew he was sarcastic but the way you commented it looked like as if you took his comment serious. But due to the timing if your comment isn't directed towards him then i apologize.

Now how can you tell if I'm taking a convo seriously!!!!! DO I USE ALL CAPS? ALOT OF THESE>!!!!!!!!!!!<

Hmm well okay

CandiCoatted
01-06-2012, 04:00 AM
and again, a big ole argument rose from the ashes of absolutely nothing lulz

Lmao and you are?

Scarface
01-06-2012, 07:38 AM
first off i do what i want.... forums have made you slighty dumb are your just showing your true colors

idk if you and chaos are mildy retarded are what? i didnt even even single anyone out talking in general. if someone made a comment before i posted mine w/e connect the dots (fun for you) and he was being sarcastic genius although you failed trying to be a smart ass that you really tryed to make it genuine question.

Based on the spelling and grammar in your response, I think we know who is the mildly retarded one.

CandiCoatted
01-06-2012, 07:59 AM
Based on the spelling and grammar in your response, I think we know who is the mildly retarded one.

LoL is that the best you can do? Oh wow my grammar? like I'm gonna write formally on fourms to idiots...ohwaitdidioffendyou? Wasthewordsclosetogether? Your really not gonna like my grammar now if your lost on what I've been typing now you would really be lost formally

/facepalm

Cathy
01-06-2012, 08:04 AM

Since when are you required to speak proper english in a thread about Cabal EU, a server in which 70% of people don't speak english at all.

Scarface
01-06-2012, 10:27 AM
Since when are you required to speak proper english in a thread about Cabal EU, a server in which 70% of people don't speak english at all.

If you're going to call someone out for being retarded or dumb, you may want to make sure you know how to spell and make sure you don't sound like a fob.

Scarface
01-06-2012, 10:29 AM
LoL is that the best you can do? Oh wow my grammar? like I'm gonna write formally on fourms to idiots...ohwaitdidioffendyou? Wasthewordsclosetogether? Your really not gonna like my grammar now if your lost on what I've been typing now you would really be lost formally

/facepalm

The irony of you calling people retarded, and then reading your piss poor grammar and spelling was quite funny. And seeing you all upset about being called out is the icing on the cake.

Ludacris
01-06-2012, 10:44 AM
I LOVE CAKE! Mmmm

Immolation
01-06-2012, 11:40 AM

and what part of http://forum.cabalonline.com/forum.php don't you understand? EU has their own forum for their topics that relate to their ingame experience....not ours

CandiCoatted
01-06-2012, 11:50 AM
The irony of you calling people retarded, and then reading your piss poor grammar and spelling was quite funny. And seeing you all upset about being called out is the icing on the cake.

LMAO called out? yet when i said retard you showed up on the thread. lol think about it ohwait nvm... and upset? oookay =) if you really think i am

I guess reading isn't some people's strong suit.
you live up to that huh?

CandiCoatted
01-06-2012, 11:57 AM
and what part of http://forum.cabalonline.com/forum.php don't you understand? EU has their own forum for their topics that relate to their ingame experience....not ours

are you for reals...? are you just now learning that they have their own forums? Yeah anyways, hes from NA talking about whats going on in euro cabal and others said why do they care and i said well you took the time to read what he was talking about and then commenting on it and regardless if its not ours its still talking about cabal, they could have something new like a update etc etc and us being behind them might get it as well but thats not the case since its talking about a merge we been there done that..

k any questions

Sinzz
01-06-2012, 12:43 PM
ya'll sound butt-hurt, just sayin'

CandiCoatted
01-06-2012, 01:49 PM
ya'll sound butt-hurt, just sayin'

o.o

Scarface
01-06-2012, 02:07 PM
LMAO called out? yet when i said retard you showed up on the thread. lol think about it ohwait nvm... and upset? oookay =) if you really think i am

you live up to that huh?

You can try and spin things however you want. Fact remains the same.

CandiCoatted
01-06-2012, 02:09 PM
You can try and spin things however you want. Fact remains the same.

how was that spinning things?
did you not show up?

yeah fact remains the same

archetypes
01-06-2012, 02:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb_RYwDvCzo

Sinzz
01-06-2012, 02:24 PM
o.o
:D just bored lol i dun mean things i usually say

Immolation
01-06-2012, 04:30 PM
are you for reals...? are you just now learning that they have their own forums? Yeah anyways, hes from NA talking about whats going on in euro cabal and others said why do they care and i said well you took the time to read what he was talking about and then commenting on it and regardless if its not ours its still talking about cabal, they could have something new like a update etc etc and us being behind them might get it as well but thats not the case since its talking about a merge we been there done that..

k any questions

haha i've probably been on the eu forums longer than you've been playing cabal. where in my post does it show I've never seen their forums? I was simply saying that EU is for EU news and NA is for NA news.
as for the reason I checked the thread in the first place, well I read all the threads and post my thought on the ones I think I wanna comment on.
I read "look at this..." and I clicked in, hoping that it was something useful. what did i get when I clicked the link?
I saw a block of text (mind you i said SAW not READ) that was unfortunately completely irrelevant to what NA is doing, therefore I posted my first post on here.

Any questions?

CandiCoatted
01-06-2012, 04:42 PM
haha i've probably been on the eu forums longer than you've been playing cabal. where in my post does it show I've never seen their forums? I was simply saying that EU is for EU news and NA is for NA news.
as for the reason I checked the thread in the first place, well I read all the threads and post my thought on the ones I think I wanna comment on.
I read "look at this..." and I clicked in, hoping that it was something useful. what did i get when I clicked the link?
I saw a block of text (mind you i said SAW not READ) that was unfortunately completely irrelevant to what NA is doing, therefore I posted my first post on here.

Any questions?

Lmao first off see as you didnt catch the sarcasm...soo not dumb? is it worth me typing and explaining to you? and you putting any questions isn't helping you at all.... Rofl

Immolation
01-06-2012, 04:44 PM
Lmao first off see as you didnt catch the sarcasm...soo not dumb? is it worth me typing and explaining to you? and you putting any questions isn't helping you at all.... Rofl

k uhh ur wasting my time now so i'll just end this lame excuse of a convo (me talking to a wall) right about

here.

CandiCoatted
01-06-2012, 04:53 PM
k uhh ur wasting my time now so i'll just end this lame excuse of a convo (me talking to a wall) right about
here.

LMAO like every other post omg you really dont see this?!?!?

are you for reals?

Ludacris
01-06-2012, 09:59 PM
You "LMAO,rofl,lol" too much. =.=

TurcoX
01-06-2012, 10:37 PM
Guys just ignore CasseyRene, she gets all B.I.T.C.H.Y when she has her period..

And her lack of grammar is pretty well understandable.. You should go to school Cass..

Dkmopper
01-06-2012, 10:44 PM
wow wats this world coming to a mexican telling a white person their grammer is wrong LOOLLOLO OL LOAOLTALOAROLARTOLATAOLRAOLRLOROLTROLROLROLROLROLR LORLO LO AHAJAJAJA

TurcoX
01-06-2012, 10:51 PM
wow wats this world coming to a mexican telling a white person their grammer is wrong LOOLLOLO OL LOAOLTALOAROLARTOLATAOLRAOLRLOROLTROLROLROLROLROLR LORLO LO AHAJAJAJA

yep, i bet thats gotta hurt! ahahahahahh

Dkmopper
01-06-2012, 11:03 PM
idk i think its just hypocrytical

Cathy
01-06-2012, 11:05 PM

And her lack of grammar is pretty well understandable.. You should go to school Cass..

lets play a game of adlibs

Guys just ignore turds, he gets all B.I.T.C.H.Y when he has to odd in war to save his leg..

And his lack of skills is pretty well understandable.. You should go play a nexon game instead..

TurcoX
01-06-2012, 11:28 PM

Guys just ignore turds, he gets all B.I.T.C.H.Y when he has to odd in war to save his leg..

And his lack of skills is pretty well understandable.. You should go play a nexon game instead..

I should frap what i did next time so you cant escape with your pretty lie :P

Ludacris
01-06-2012, 11:38 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Snapz!!

Keato
01-07-2012, 12:23 AM

And his lack of skills is pretty well understandable.. You should go play a nexon game instead..Turds got tolllllllllddddddd

CandiCoatted
01-07-2012, 01:22 AM
You "LMAO,rofl,lol" too much. =.=

bc its funny

your obsession with my period is SOO not normal.

Valdoroth
01-07-2012, 01:59 AM
i have no problem with Cassey or Turco, but maybe I'm just cool like that :D

On a side note, that merge is probably going to ruin EU's economy (it's a similar merge to our absorbing the Globals for those too lazy to go read it)

fsflashy
01-07-2012, 03:07 AM
Wow, so much drama.

What they're doing is not the same as NA-global merge. The Gameforge (i think Germany server) will be put under Game-masters.com (Cabal EU) management. The two servers will remain separate.

Cathy
01-07-2012, 06:57 AM

Lie? Where did I lie.

1. Re-read my post; I never said anything about anything I did to you. So anything you do to me in war is completely irrelevant.
2. If you're trying to say you and hoinhan didn't both odd at omega in the midnight war (EST) last night, thats just a lie.

doomer123
01-07-2012, 08:19 AM

yo i play a nexon game wdf

CandiCoatted
01-07-2012, 08:22 AM

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5262/yodawgyouvebeentrolleds.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33/yodawgyouvebeentrolleds.jpg/)

DanteX
01-08-2012, 07:03 AM
wai everyone so mad about grammer on a video game forum :>

CandiCoatted
01-08-2012, 02:30 PM
wai everyone so mad about grammer on a video game forum :>

it makes them feel smart