View Full Version : Play EU acc in NA

rosenrot
01-07-2012, 10:28 AM
Is there any chance I can play my old EU account in the NA servers? I'm from Mexico and 2 years ago I had the little priviledge of playing the EU client but now I can't because I'm on the Ip-block zone and there's a NA server now. Do I have to make a new account? -_-

sn0wXz
01-07-2012, 11:32 AM
Yea I would assume you have to make a new account on (www.cabal.com). Since you played in EU from outside their IP region, your account probably would be blocked, not transferred from a 3rd party publisher (game-masters EU) to the developers (EST).

Some accounts have been transferred to NA server, but only from past publisher of NA cabal (OGPLANET) and the cabal global server. Luckily if you start now It's pretty much a cake walk. Quests are alot easier, new accounts get 14 day platinum or premium so you can warp during quests ect.

rosenrot
01-07-2012, 11:49 AM
So I should give up on my old account? Damn -_-

sn0wXz
01-07-2012, 01:42 PM
So I should give up on my old account? Damn -_-

:3 I can't really say if you should give up on the account, I don't know how cabal EU works, but if they restricted your IP most likely they don't want you to continue using your account. I cant comment on what EST would have to say about transferring your account, but I highly doubt it.