PDA

View Full Version : Cabal Help Plaese

barunnigam
01-08-2012, 02:52 PM
when i start the cabal client an error message pops up saying that the game client has encountered a problem and needs to be closed.
I treied re-installing it but didnt worked.

Pleas e help me i will appreciate it.

Thank You very much

Rowe
01-08-2012, 03:06 PM
do you have any other programs running? also add cabal to your anti VR allow list

sn0wXz
01-08-2012, 05:42 PM
As rowe said, you need to verify there is no other programs blocking cabal from executing, such as anti virus. Secondly make sure video card drivers are all up to date.

Travesh
01-08-2012, 05:48 PM
Having the same problem on an older generation of computer of mine.

sn0wXz
01-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Having the same problem on an older generation of computer of mine.

If the older computer dont have an anti virus, and its video card drivers are up to date try the guide i made to clean boot, you can skip the data execution prevention and user account control if its not vista/win7; it should still have msconfig to clean boot that should eliminate any possiblity of another service/program causing cabal to crash.

Also since its an older computer its probably got an older video card, possibly integrated. I would suggest after ensuring you have the latest drivers, to goto options on the launcher and lowering the resolution as maybe its too high for the older computer to render.

barunnigam
01-11-2012, 05:06 PM
My computer os is windows vista and everything is updated too. I also added cabal client to my anti virus program(norton) allow list.
p.s
It used to work perfectly before the global update.
Thank You

Rowe
01-11-2012, 06:00 PM
vista is windows baby that should have been aborted. imo

but check to make sure you run cabal in admin mode see if that helps.