PDA

View Full Version : Chat Filter Bypass

sn0wXz
01-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Irrelevant Thread: Clickme.
(forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?27813-The-realist-sh**-i-ever-heared)

Tony Montana: What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fc.k.in' as.sh.o.l.es. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your f.ck.in' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

Tony Montana: You know what? .F.u.ck you! How about that?

you know that sig make you look p.e.do. you know? sounds like you are asking that question might wanna change that

Shiz is inspirational and again the realist sh*** i ever heard they need to put these on school bilboards sept the profanity

Me tired of hearing about obsession with movies! Jimbo ban make snowx happy.

jimbo to english translation:

Can you give this sped a couple infractions pl0x.

jimbo
01-08-2012, 09:43 PM
Irrelevant Thread: Clickme.
(forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?27813-The-realist-sh**-i-ever-heared)

Me tired of hearing about obsession with movies! Jimbo ban make snowx happy.

jimbo to english translation:

Can you give this sped a couple infractions pl0x.

1 movie not movies ... and obsession how i saying his qoutes is good ........ and arent you a gm?

Newage
01-09-2012, 10:43 AM
hes a hacker gone snitch cause he got his acc back lol

sn0wXz
01-09-2012, 10:53 AM

Unlike your type, the majority of the community's IQ lowers when reading jimbo's posts. I appreciate your accusation of hacking but snitching is not turning in jimbo for bypassing chat filter on forums. I mean search the guys posts, every other word he types has an extra e or a out of place completely lol.

I called obvious sped, I think the majority of the forums are in agreement.

Dont be jelly son. I'm just making sure people get the infractions I get for using chat filter bypass.

jimbo
01-09-2012, 12:26 PM
we no we all no

Unlike your type, the majority of the community's IQ lowers when reading jimbo's posts. I appreciate your accusation of hacking but snitching is not turning in jimbo for bypassing chat filter on forums. I mean search the guys posts, every other word he types has an extra e or a out of place completely lol.

I called obvious sped, I think the majority of the forums is in agreement with jimbo's posts.

Dont be jelly son. I'm just making sure people get the infractions I get for using chat filter bypass.

ahh you the only one that said something ....... so why dose it matter to you what i say u not gm or are u? o and majority of the forum .... speek for your self broski atleast they didnt snitch i can tell what kind of person you are in real life for telling on somone who uses profanity

IBladE
01-09-2012, 12:35 PM
we no we all no

ahh you the only one that said something ....... so why dose it matter to you what i say u not gm or are u? o and majority of the forum .... speek for your self broski atleast they didnt snitch i can tell what kind of person you are in real life for telling on somone who uses profanity

Please quit posting until you can learn to spell...

jimbo
01-09-2012, 12:40 PM
Please quit posting until you can learn to spell...

Please stop being lame untill you can tell me what ouside looks like .....

sn0wXz
01-09-2012, 01:38 PM
we no we all no

I don't know if your blind or just slow.

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2568/infractionsp.png

These forums aren't a public place for you to spew irrelevant movie quotes while bypassing the chat profanity filter. This thread was made to ensure you are given the same infractions I get for bypassing the chat filter. Fair is fair.

u not gm or are u?

You can't comprehend that if I was a GM, that would completely defeat the purpose of posting this thread? Don't you think I would have did something about it when you first made the thread? Lol!

Nope, normally developers/publishers don't make players who have been banned then unbanned, and received multiple infractions - a GM from home, you do realize they are in an actual office, its a job not a game for them.

doomer123
01-10-2012, 04:58 PM
Lorkan the mean, he gib me infraction too :(. It's he <3 able.

DanteX
01-11-2012, 08:44 PM
lol no