PDA

View Full Version : hello

saturnman43
01-08-2012, 10:07 PM
new player here from Georgia,going to see if i like the game or not hope i do :)

doomer123
01-08-2012, 10:07 PM
hi

modem
01-08-2012, 10:09 PM
hello get ready to get 1hit by me soon

saturnman43
01-08-2012, 10:09 PM
hello doomer

saturnman43
01-08-2012, 10:10 PM
hello get ready to get 1hit by me soon boy not even ingame yet and i am already getting harrassed and i do beleive thats against the games ToS

Rowe
01-08-2012, 10:57 PM
ha quit now if you think thats harassment.

saturnman43
01-09-2012, 06:56 AM
hahaha i think ill stick around not going to quit over something like that,im just here to enjoy the game

whitetrash
01-09-2012, 07:04 AM
And no pk is not against the tos lol it's part of the game ha ha

MrTubbins
01-09-2012, 07:23 AM
Ignore modem and his banned fake stats. Hes just a butthurt 4 year old that failed to troll this forum.

saturnman43
01-09-2012, 11:22 AM
And no pk is not against the tos lol it's part of the game ha hai wasnt talking about pk i was talking about harrassment lol ty mr tubbins

sn0wXz
01-09-2012, 07:24 PM
boy not even ingame yet and i am already getting harrassed and i do beleive thats against the games ToS

Well, Unless the person is using racial slurs, or spamming stuff I wouldn't really worry about it. Especially here on the forums considering GMs read through most of the threads. If and when (because you will) meet people like that ingame, just use the "buddy (B)" dialog window and click to the block list tab, you can add players to blocklist that way, as well as the spammers in town.

Also get accustomed to the Bad User Report (http://forum.cabal.com/forumdisplay.php?44-Bad-User-Report-Forum) section of the forums, mostly pertaining to ingame problems with other players, you can look through the past reports and just get a general idea of what people report for. Generally its used for issues that can't be handled via 2 people ingame like cheating accusations, explicit/racial language, spamming ect ect.

I wouldn't bother yourself with it too much untill you get some experience playing and level up a bit, but its good to know that its there incase of any situation you feel should be addressed to GMs. Try to stick on green channels if your just playing cabal for the first time, that way you won't get pk'd, and you can focus on questing/leveling for now. By the way which game did you just come from? I'm a little curious.

saturnman43
01-09-2012, 09:19 PM
ok thank you very much that was helpful,well i been playing many games actually last game i was playing was dragon soul,i mean this isnt my first mmo or my last lol i been playing mmo's on and off for 20 yrs i guess i used the wrong wording on my previous post i was just making my self known as a new player to cabal and i just got an unfreindly welcome lol,i am a very friendly person to get to know i dont cuss in forums or ingame or start trouble i try to be the peace maker in forums or ingame and sometimes it works sometimes not, i can understand most of these games r played by young kids.bottom line is i dont take these games too seriously i just enjoy playing and chatting with ppl thats all.