PDA

View Full Version : Omg i got hacked?! Me how wtf!

Travesh
01-16-2012, 07:28 AM
This is un-f**king believeable!

I went to bed arund 1am eastner time, and I wake up with all my stuff gone!

THERES NO F-king way!

FAWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !

.....Sending a help desk ticket now, its just I don't know if I have enough evidence.....DAMMIT.

Halcy
01-16-2012, 07:32 AM
send the pic of the 2 eof8 in 1 ic2 run lololol

Rowe
01-16-2012, 07:53 AM
i would have something profound to say but you just got hacked so ima leave it alone.

best of luck getting it all back

Travesh
01-16-2012, 07:53 AM
That was of my neighbor's wiz ( not on my account ) but I do have plenty of screenshots somewhere...just gotta look around for em.

doomer123
01-16-2012, 07:58 AM
Karma for bragging huehuehue.

megablast1
01-16-2012, 09:03 AM
karma doesnt work!! i hit a dog with my car then reversed over it to make sure it wasnt still breathing..
then 2 days later i got hit in the face by 2 big stacks of 100 dollars from a armor truck.. so tell me is that karma? i think not

sn0wXz
01-16-2012, 09:17 AM
This is un-f**king believeable!

I went to bed arund 1am eastner time, and I wake up with all my stuff gone!

That was of my neighbor's wiz ( not on my account )

So you and your neighbor share accounts(wiz)? I wouldn't think thats worthy of item restoration(luckily my opinion doesn't matter :D), right away your neighbor/you have compromised said account.

Notic
01-16-2012, 09:28 AM
that's normal for you to get hacked...5 of my guild people got hacked to.

Travesh
01-16-2012, 10:21 AM
So you and your neighbor share accounts(wiz)? I wouldn't think thats worthy of item restoration(luckily my opinion doesn't matter :D), right away your neighbor/you have compromised said account.

First of all, let me just say this. I own both Travesh, and AvadaKadavra. Everything on both accounts I have paid for as I have cash log transactions for evertying for ESTsoft. I needed a little slave to play wiz, so why not give it to someone who has been 170 before, got hacked, and quit (this was my neighbors story). Before this even happened, he was misbehaving in real life, and I changed the information on him. Since then I never heard a peep out of him asking or begging for the account back. Therefore the theory of "Your neighbor compromising" doesn't even fit the bill.

In any case, I've filled out a ticket. After all this is said and done, I'm locking my inventory and warehouse.

Travesh
01-16-2012, 10:27 AM
I'm telling you it ain't him.

sn0wXz
01-16-2012, 02:39 PM
I understand, its not my job to believe you so you don't have to feel like your trying to convince me of something, its just the story is rather silly even though it probably is true to the fullest extent. I am certainly not calling you a liar, but I'm not saying the neighbor was innocent ect, if he was "hacked" before then chances are if you ever let him log into your account it probably wasn't a smart move at all.

I remember OGP alz rip was about the most legit "hacking" issue i can recall, where it was a mass indiscriminate wave of alz rip, not just isolated cases here and there.

Since the only solution to your problem will come via help desk we can pretty much end that discussion there;

enjoy your trip, hope the video cheers you up. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9J65j2GNzw#t=00m50s

Lmfao...I dont even...

If you made it through 30 seconds or more of this video, you sir are a champion.

Konan Angel
01-16-2012, 03:46 PM
hai

DanteX
01-16-2012, 10:14 PM
brah i member this same thing happend to me like last june when all that hacking happend and around the same time to kinda weird o.o anywho im go change my pw D:<