PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Tearing it up like a BOSS

DanteX
01-16-2012, 09:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9TplOWgQZI&feature=g-all-u&context=G271c72eFAAAAAAAAEAA

DanteX
01-16-2012, 09:44 PM
i love the tweeter poll. I represents all those candidates just as it should all phonys sept ron paul

sn0wXz
01-17-2012, 01:36 AM
Its funny that we even have presidential elections, when they are briefed with national security threats, debt/banking problems, and pressured by special interest groups lobbying for grants it becomes more of a symbolic title then anything with actual meaning. Look at Obama and all the junk he said he would do in first day in office, reality sets in; and they realize there is a whole group Washington elites who are too big to fail, and control support on either side of the isle, thus making it just a charades game with no real substantive meaning.

Even the congress is controlled by the special interests, the president is less powerful then the congress ever will be in terms of public opinion; and congress can't agree on anything but keeping the paychecks coming in and the debates going on and on. I could see ron paul pulling an obama, and keeping troops in Afghanistan even after election. Obama wanted all u.s. troops out of Iraq in his first day in office, reality was it didnt happen till a full presidential term later and even then it was a pre-set date by George Bush as a end-date deadline for 2012 pull-out.

The worst part is everyone who campaigned for Obama then got rick rolled when he failed to keep his word on many huge issues like Guantanamo bay, and Iraq. I don't even see how they would waste time standing in a crowd of nobodies voting what amounts to a popularity contest and not much more. The amount of money spent in presidential campaigns is absolutely retarded aswell, and brings attention to the obvious flaws in a democratic society thats based in whole on material things, and a bunch of b.s. claimed to be written thousands of years ago by prophets.

Oh yea plus founded on stolen land from Native Americans too, that was proud we even have a holiday to celebrate it every year, Lol.

DanteX
01-17-2012, 03:29 AM
we shall see o.o i think if he is elected in like the first 2 years majority of the people in iraq will be home if not all. i would hope for sooner like mayb his first year but there is a proccess for everything and they can't just drop everything and leave you kinda have to settle things and there is also a ton of things they have to transport like vehicles, guns, etc. the only thing i dont like is that everyone but ron wants to start another war we cant afford with iran all because they fear they will get weapons of mass destruction. ._. lol. all the government is taught to do is lie to us while they do the dirty deed. btw i completely agree with that stolen land statement and i stil think its messed up but not much we can do about it now, but ron paul is like the last guy i beleive in and if not for him i would have no faith left in humanity in restoring all this bs we have to deal with and i had no intentions of voting until i heard him but if it doesn't work out rage quit lol

sn0wXz
01-17-2012, 03:54 AM
we shall see o.o i think if he is elected in like the first 2 years majority of the people in iraq will be home if not all. i would hope for sooner like mayb his first year but there is a proccess for everything and they can't just drop everything and leave you kinda have to settle things and there is also a ton of things they have to transport like vehicles, guns, etc. the only thing i dont like is that everyone but ron wants to start another war we cant afford with iran all because they fear they will get weapons of mass destruction. ._. lol. all the government is taught to do is lie to us while they do the dirty deed. btw i completely agree with that stolen land statement and i stil think its messed up but not much we can do about it now, but ron paul is like the last guy i beleive in and if not for him i would have no faith left in humanity in restoring all this bs we have to deal with and i had no intentions of voting until i heard him but if it doesn't work out rage quit lol

The U.S. military campaign officially ended December 15th, 2011; with the exception of two consulates and one embassy, the rest of the U.S. personnel have withdrawn already. My point was obama said way back in 08 he would withdraw the first day in office, literally said it on camera, Lol.

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/16/world/middleeast/panetta-in-baghdad-for-iraq-military-handover-ceremony.html?_r=1&hp=&pagewanted=print

I dont think its a big deal that you may have missed it, but it was pre-set date and there was relatively small news coverage to be honest, atleast in the mainstream media.

DanteX
01-17-2012, 04:06 AM
hm I did not know that o.o . I also don't really listen to what mainstream media has to say because they are corrupt and biased from everything I've heard and seen. Also i was reffering to all the bases we have in all these countries that was said to be the cause of the war in the first place :o because honestly we spend to much money over seas in trying to be the police of the world as ron would say and we just can't afford it and we are pissing off other countries by being on their land. what I find most interesting is there is alot of people from other countries like australia for example and canada who support ron and are trying to find any way to support him, I just hope that if he does get elected he wont get assassinated or something lol

sn0wXz
01-17-2012, 04:11 AM
lol na I don't think that would happen, but if he changed to the typical special interest president I would loose confidence becaues hes pretty far out there in his point of views, especially foreign policy i.e. wars. So if it could change him I'm sure it could change anybody. Obama was running the same anti-war anti-overseas prisons ect until he got elected. We will see how paul does if he is even the front runner comes primary election time.

DanteX
01-17-2012, 04:17 AM
lol we shall see XD im hoping for the best other wise he loses everyones trust basicaly. I honestly don't see why people are even voting for romney, he is so corrupt and flip flops ideas way too much. I think the only reason he is stil even in this is because of all his rich supporters and his ability to spend money left and right on adds and what not. I just don't really understand how these people can be so easily manipulated by someone who comes off as fake, constantly dodgin questions or just not answering them at all >_>

Tenrai
01-17-2012, 09:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83LAk3BT7no

Raikyrios
01-17-2012, 10:05 AM
Too bad his advertisements on youtube are getting on my nerves o.o

DanteX
01-17-2012, 11:26 AM
Too bad his advertisements on youtube are getting on my nerves o.o
lol its all that youtube can do to support him considering the fact that the media is biased and won't really let ron on the air most of the time.

DanteX
01-19-2012, 11:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w&list=WL669BF544A658FE24&index=39&feature=plpp_video

Drako
01-19-2012, 01:04 PM
dante if only people heeded the warning that zeitgeist addendum/moving forward the world would be a better place.

DanteX
01-19-2012, 01:06 PM
ikr O_O pisses me of when they include it with the NWO.... like seriously lol

xvxURIZENxvx
01-19-2012, 01:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w&list=WL669BF544A658FE24&index=39&feature=plpp_video

can't wait for the new one this year

DanteX
01-19-2012, 10:07 PM
i know man this guy informs me about so much bs that goes on 0.0

Raikyrios
01-19-2012, 10:35 PM
lol its all that youtube can do to support him considering the fact that the media is biased and won't really let ron on the air most of the time.

Lol, I got nothing against him, but it's just that sometimes when I have my youtube playlist playing the 13 min ad comes up xD! And it takes me awhile to figure out that I've been warring to the voice of Ron Paul for like the past 4min before I can skip the ad.

DanteX
01-20-2012, 05:11 AM
Lol, I got nothing against him, but it's just that sometimes when I have my youtube playlist playing the 13 min ad comes up xD! And it takes me awhile to figure out that I've been warring to the voice of Ron Paul for like the past 4min before I can skip the ad.
haha yea thats fune and it blows XD i know how u feel :>