PDA

View Full Version : Which rune to delete?!?!

Ash
01-18-2012, 12:40 AM
been thinking about this for a long time, cant make up my mind wat to give up.
my rune slots are full and i need to delete 1 of the following so i can learn cdi rune, wat do u guys think?

delete def rate rune? then dies in ft2 lazer hall way (lol...well making mo harder thats for sure)
delete attack rate rune? then miss on the last shot in war when ur opponent start to dash/fade away with 200 hp left
delete mp rune? tank 1v1 for 10 secs in war, then start running like crazy with 1k hp left or just die within 3 sec in big group mob (very soon all fbs will know they can mf me)
or delete either int, dex or str and lose maybe 2 attack and 1 def?

the rest of the runes are important ones (hp, amp, def, hp absort, m.attack, max rate etc) and i must want all 3 resist runes too, so the above are the only ones maybe i can delete, but i dont know which one >.<

Cathy
01-18-2012, 01:58 AM
If you have to choose between def rate, attack rate, and mp, then delete attack rate. BM2 already gives a much more significant amount of attack rate than def rate. And imo, being mf proof is far too valuable to give up.

Chris
01-26-2012, 09:54 PM
delete attack rate, you're a force archer, you have the highest attack rate in the game, what does the rune give, a bonus 130 or something? you can live without it, if you're going to miss that last hit on someone in war when they're running away with all the rate you already have as an archer, then i'd say you were just destined to miss them.

Ash
02-06-2012, 11:44 PM
ya i deleted the attack rate rune, now working on my cdi rune :D ty guys