PDA

View Full Version : odd mistake s

deadrev
01-18-2012, 05:14 AM
hi, i just recently started cabal and leveled to 51. i made an odd mistake while lvling lol XD i chose a different skill book on my blader every 10 lvls for instance 1 offence lvl 1, one defense lvl 2 and one vitality lvl 5 my friend said i made a grave mistake and should delete my character and restart should i listen to him or just keep going and ignore the skill books coz they r not that important?

Andrea
01-18-2012, 05:19 AM
u can easily unlearn what u learn unless ur an old dog...can't teach them new tricks u know^^

Cathy
01-18-2012, 05:21 AM
hi, i just recently started cabal and leveled to 51. i made an odd mistake while lvling lol XD i chose a different skill book on my blader every 10 lvls for instance 1 offence lvl 1, one defense lvl 2 and one vitality lvl 5 my friend said i made a grave mistake and should delete my character and restart should i listen to him or just keep going and ignore the skill books coz they r not that important?

you dont have to restart. you need all of those skill books at some point, and it doesnt matter if you dont get them right away or not. there are 6 slots for upgrade skills total by the time you're lv.100.

just make sure you get these, and max them when you can. you can usually have enough money to max them all by the time you are lv.110.

vitality mastery (hp)
offensive sense (attack)
defensive sense (defense)
impact control (attack)
damage absorb (defense)
sixth sense (evasion)

DanteX
01-18-2012, 05:47 AM
you dont have to restart. you need all of those skill books at some point, and it doesnt matter if you dont get them right away or not. there are 6 slots for upgrade skills total by the time you're lv.100.

just make sure you get these, and max them when you can. you can usually have enough money to max them all by the time you are lv.110.

vitality mastery (hp)
offensive sense (attack)
defensive sense (defense)
impact control (attack)
damage absorb (defense)
sixth sense (evasion)
ditto . your friend is a nub just saying :>

MutherluvingFA
01-18-2012, 09:01 AM
+1 agree nub friend rocking bluestine probly