PDA

View Full Version : Switching ownership of dead guild?

MutherluvingFA
01-18-2012, 09:16 AM
So any one know of a legitamate way to take ownership of a dead (all officers indefinately on break) the Guild master is retired since the great mass rage quit before server transfer to EST. I asked for the guild master to give me the guild but they dont remember any of their info, and i removed the member i had in an officers seat so i cant edit guild thats all i needed. I can rebuild the guild from scratch but the guild has sentimental value to me, and id like to keep them in the guild as a momento of great friends that i played with, cheezy i know.

sn0wXz
01-18-2012, 09:20 AM
You won't be able to without GM intervention, and even then its hard to say if they would.

Could try the helpdesk but I wouldn't get my hopes up about them taking ldrship of a guild. Maybe if the leaders/officers were banned or something I could see them passing it to someone else.

MutherluvingFA
01-18-2012, 09:29 AM
well even if they just put me back in the guild and gave me my officers privlages i could start taking in members again

StoneTank
01-19-2012, 01:29 AM
i actually had this problem too, they told me they wanted to contact every meber of my guild to get a "vote" to who they wanted guild leader to be, since all chars were me, they just gave leader to the char i selected. I think you would have to do something similar to get guild leader...

Osz
01-19-2012, 01:32 AM
same here, im the only active person to this lvl 2 alt guild n theres about 10 other characters that hasnt been on for 1-2 years n yet they still demand screenshots of all the inactive people, lol i was like screw it so much work,

MutherluvingFA
01-19-2012, 03:49 PM
well most of them i talk to so contacting them is not an issue its just getting them to remeber their info they left for aion when opg switch to EST.