PDA

View Full Version : Epaulet Of Guardian+8, Myth?

AleisterTheWolf
05-08-2010, 11:21 PM
is it a gm only item, or does it drop?
and does the one from the chaos box have visuals?

KeroKero
05-09-2010, 12:30 AM
It drop, and the cape will only show if you wear Forcium if that's what your asking =/

AleisterTheWolf
05-09-2010, 12:45 AM
What I was asking (with more elaboration this time) is, when you go to the epaulets section in the cash shop, all of the epaulets sold there say "no visual effect".
What I want to know is; do the ones in chaos box even have visual effect when worn with the correct armor, or are they also stat effect only?

Hatsuho
05-09-2010, 01:35 AM
I'm pretty sure someone in Venus has one lol so it's all real.

MaxUchiha
05-09-2010, 01:52 AM
There's on on merc too....DaSmexy had one....sold it(only he knows why)

Snow
05-09-2010, 09:12 AM
All +8s are real, but theres casual cases of stuff like Epaulet of Fighter of Will +8 where it gives massive HP, i'm not sure if thats actually possible, but if not then for sure its a GM Item.

Error
05-09-2010, 09:33 AM
What I was asking (with more elaboration this time) is, when you go to the epaulets section in the cash shop, all of the epaulets sold there say "no visual effect".
What I want to know is; do the ones in chaos box even have visual effect when worn with the correct armor, or are they also stat effect only?
They should have a visual effect with the corresponding gear level, I'm not entirely sure what the definition is in the CS but I've seen people with temporary EoX+8's that are visible.

All +8s are real, but theres casual cases of stuff like Epaulet of Fighter of Will +8 where it gives massive HP, i'm not sure if thats actually possible, but if not then for sure its a GM Item.
That's seriously old news...it's been said over and over(not by trolls) it's a GM's item and it was deleted when OGP gave EST the data/accounts.

carowe27
05-09-2010, 10:18 AM
an epaulet box is random. you can open it and get a +8 or you can get a +5 etc so it doesnt have a visual because its random they dont want to put pics up of every epaulet.

CNJRP
05-09-2010, 10:39 AM

Not all +8 capes are from drops, some are indeed GM generated. I can think of two right now on Venus, one I know is still in use while the other is kind of MIA.

AleisterTheWolf
05-09-2010, 11:30 AM
bought a chaos box, and shure enough, they had visuals :3