PDA

View Full Version : yo do something about root!

WizGear
01-19-2012, 02:37 PM
this game sux with root...can't do s hit....bring storm guardian back or increase cool time....if u can increase movement speed for all classes by giving them fade to cursor u can increase root cool time or decrease root duration...can't even move...wtf....

SouthWind
01-19-2012, 02:44 PM
if they remove root 99.9% of fbs will s.u.c.k

WizGear
01-19-2012, 02:53 PM
if they remove root 99.9% of fbs will s.u.c.k

no one is saying that...just increase resist root to like 30 or 40%...even that doesn't matter much because fbs can spam root until root works....even with storm guardian title fbs can root almost always....only advantage us wizzes had was our movement speed...now that is neutralized by fade to cursor.....

xFringe
01-19-2012, 03:02 PM
I think I agree with you. I think that force blader's root should have like a 30% chance to fail no matter what anyone's title is. It would make resist root titles such as bringer/ hr 16+ or panda epaulets more viable with their resist root stats.

xXGRIMXx
01-19-2012, 03:19 PM
No class/skill should be weakened to give other class/skills an advantage over it. Root is annoying but it's also pretty helpful. Think about the times in war where u take out a whole party just because FBs root for you. Or when u take out a bringer, at a critical point in war, that has epic getaway skills simply because of root.

Ludacris
01-19-2012, 03:22 PM
Easy, have more bladers in ur party tehehehehehe.. x)

Tom Pham
01-19-2012, 03:24 PM
just get a BL lol

Rowe
01-19-2012, 05:12 PM
get higher hnr rank and use the title. problem fixed

WizGear
01-19-2012, 05:25 PM
get higher hnr rank and use the title. problem fixed

ya i'm hr. 19 and i have panda so problem isn't fixed. root of a wiz in t5 is instant death. we should always have a way to escape root. every class can escape root except the wiz class, unfair? the excuse use to be wizards can run around fast. but i already explained that with fade to cursor, wizard movement speed has been neutralized and isn't as effective. EST u I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥! change root now!

ROFLwiz
01-19-2012, 05:41 PM
fa

Triplethreat
01-19-2012, 05:53 PM
There is absolutely nothing wrong with root as it is now. It's annoying, but deal with it. Take away root, you are nerfing what FB's are good for. And if you have a problem running away from people with blink dash even though they have fade to cursor, you need to learn to blink dash better. Just sayin..

KikuNumber7
01-19-2012, 06:02 PM
Yeah, while they're at it, they should Nerf fa's healing abilities. Should also take away fury and pc from wa. OH! They also need to take away bl bm2 retargeting. Uhhh what else. Oh, no more blink for Wiz and No AoD for fs. You know, all the abilities that make then unique.

RavenzShadow
01-19-2012, 06:09 PM
Yeah, while they're at it, they should Nerf fa's healing abilities. Should also take away fury and pc from wa. OH! They also need to take away bl bm2 retargeting. Uhhh what else. Oh, no more blink for Wiz and No AoD for fs. You know, all the abilities that make then unique.

lol

Coincidence?
01-19-2012, 06:24 PM
Yeah, while they're at it, they should Nerf fa's healing abilities. Should also take away fury and pc from wa. OH! They also need to take away bl bm2 retargeting. Uhhh what else. Oh, no more blink for Wiz and No AoD for fs. You know, all the abilities that make then unique. yeah cuz retargetting is REALLY unique. Besides Hardluck (every 60 seconds idk) isnt unique? Field of enervation isnt unique? Field of execration isnt unique? how bout bout mf...meh. I agree that Fb are useful when it comes to Rooting, but every I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing 40 seconds? They have FOExecration too >_> besides they have one of the most OP bm1's in the game.

Tom Pham
01-19-2012, 06:39 PM
ya i'm hr. 19 and i have panda so problem isn't fixed. root of a wiz in t5 is instant death. we should always have a way to escape root. every class can escape root except the wiz class, unfair? the excuse use to be wizards can run around fast. but i already explained that with fade to cursor, wizard movement speed has been neutralized and isn't as effective. EST u I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥! change root now!
No1 but wiz got Blink, Unfair?

but it's just saying...just saying =)

TurcoX
01-19-2012, 06:59 PM
Dont take our ROOTS!, give us Bloody!! we could really use a strong Transcender buff, i would solo pretty much everything lol

xvxURIZENxvx
01-19-2012, 07:05 PM
this game sux with root...can't do s hit....bring storm guardian back or increase cool time....if u can increase movement speed for all classes by giving them fade to cursor u can increase root cool time or decrease root duration...can't even move...wtf....

Don't fight FB's or pick a class with Immunity?

xDromarx
01-19-2012, 07:11 PM
Dont take our ROOTS!, give us Bloody!! we could really use a strong Transcender buff, i would solo pretty much everything lol

Your stats are garbage, don't kid yourself.

iDevil
01-19-2012, 07:13 PM
dont remove root, but make it so when they fail root (ii/curse dodge/resist) there root goes on cd.

KikuNumber7
01-19-2012, 07:14 PM
All of ya'll QQ-ing about how fbs are op. Well, how about you go quit your character. Start a fb, and enjoy your "op" character :)

Ludacris
01-19-2012, 07:27 PM
dont remove root, but make it so when they fail root (ii/curse dodge/resist) there root goes on cd.

When an FB uses root on someone with curse dodge, the skill does go on CD ;O..

HAVE MORE BLs IN UR PARTY!!

sn0wXz
01-19-2012, 07:30 PM
Lorkan should buff root just to mess with OP for a few NW.

iDevil
01-19-2012, 07:45 PM
When an FB uses root on someone with curse dodge, the skill does go on CD ;O..

HAVE MORE BLs IN UR PARTY!!
Isn't that only mass root?

Ludacris
01-19-2012, 07:48 PM
Isn't that only mass root?

both.

Coincidence?
01-19-2012, 07:53 PM
All of ya'll QQ-ing about how fbs are op. Well, how about you go quit your character. Start a fb, and enjoy your "op" character :) good idea...cept with char binding gear i cant reroll D= oh well.

WizGear
01-19-2012, 09:04 PM
No1 but wiz got Blink, Unfair?

but it's just saying...just saying =)

Blink isn't as useful anymore due to the new fade to cursor ability. So ya root is still very unfair! My point isn't to get rid of root, I'm just saying root should have restrictions. It is too OP with all the other FB skills.

DanteX
01-19-2012, 10:02 PM
bl buff is crap bro u just spam def down or some nub debuf skils with low cd and bl buf is crap, majority of the players know that. also root really is to op. if you have one side with 10+ fb or both sides, war doesn't go anywhere and it gets dull because it slows down everyones gameplay(making war boring) and its basically instant death if you are rooted. also kinda tired hearing people say oh use ii...well ii last 30-45 sec and if your in war thats crrapy amount of time considering the cd time for ii. so i think root should be put on cd when it fails when trying to root person in ii and or give root lil longer cd. this doesn't necessarily impact fbs in the worst way because everyone knows fbs are the gods of war, they can control war. With an fb either side has an immense chance to win by rooting an wasting the time of that nations key players so i dont see why it's so bad to add some seconds to there cd or have there skill go on cd when it fails or give them a % to fail just how guardian title was, and before people start posting ediotic nonesense, i have played fb long enough to know that they have op control.

-Itachi Uchiha-
01-19-2012, 10:41 PM
All I see on this thread is the OP b*tching and moaning like any other WI on this game when it comes to root.

Urban
01-19-2012, 11:23 PM
+1 to post above

Well I haven't played this game in 7 months now, but for my 2 cents...

Root is the only (easy) way stopping an annoying enemy Wizard blinking all over the place. Also root is one of the few times where unconvenitional builds (such as the redundant MFS or never used MFB) actually have an advantage. So I personally like root to stay as it is, though thats just my opinion.

Valdoroth
01-20-2012, 12:09 AM
Well, keep in mind that FB don't have shorts too. All classes have some sort of 90 second high power boost of some sort, knowing how to use it properly is key. FB have a 30 second root, also requires a knowledge on how to use it properly. Also, I'd agree about more BL (they're not a weak class reguardless of what you think).

I would agree that if it "fails" to cast that it should have some sort of cool time though. Root is a vital skill for wars, and often you don't see it in effect when in large groups until all your opponents are suddenly dead. Without it there'd be no stopping some of those very good skilled+ geared (both at same time) WA's in war.

However, I would say that most FB now-a-days su.ck at debuffing. Most FB will just auto target nearest target and root, which is a complete waste often. And root+run is only good if you are already very low on HP. WAaaaaaay too many ppl with full HP root and run.

If anything needs to change in war, is to make it when you enter war, all bm/aura status are turned off and on cooldown. Way too many people (usually caps bcs they don't have WL) will go to a ch, bm, and enter war in bm. That's essentially the same as cheating to be honest. And if you need to do that to win a war, you need to learn how to play your class or learn how war works better instead. Good gears only assist a player in winning. It doesn't do it for them. Skill exists in the game whether you see it or not. And communication and coordination are your other 2 effectives tools needed to win.

Cathy
01-20-2012, 01:31 AM
When I see 130 FB killing 170s of other classes (not mentioning any names :>) you know root is op. I agree with val for the most part, I think that root cast/cool doesn't necessarily need to be changed, but when it fails to cast, it should go on cooldown, otherwise resist unmovable from honor titles is completely useless.

I think that FA's unroot skill should be changed though, considering we can only use it once per 45 sec, but each FB has 2 roots, and im often surrounded by more than 1 FB. I get way tooo many people crying about how I don't unroot them in war when most of the time: I either have to use it on myself, because it was a field root, or It's on cooldown, making unroot a pretty crappy support skill for your party.

Chan
01-20-2012, 02:42 AM
instant death because u try to solo a group of people. go as a team stay behind the tanker u will have better chance to survive unless FB bm1 aura on u lol.