PDA

View Full Version : buying e-coins

7-Up
01-19-2012, 04:13 PM
Anyone experiencing issues buying e-coins? I tried to buy 500 like 10min ago and my payment with paypal went through it says the amount and info. The only problem is Cabal isn't showing up my e-coins. I thought it was me at first and didn't finish the payment process so I went ahead and did it again and still the same problem. I now have paypal charging me 10bucks and I don't have 1k e-coins. Anyone else having issues?

Rowe
01-19-2012, 05:04 PM
you can only have 2 accounts linked to your paypal from cabal. say you put 500 coins on your account. then 1000 coins on your girlfriend/wifes account. that means those are your 2 accounts cabal will let you use for your registered paypal.

if you then go and make a 2nd cabal account for yourself you cant add coins to it. Cabal will take your money but wont put the coins on the account. You will have to put in a HD ticket to get the coins added to the account.

i know this because it happend to me XD

7-Up
01-19-2012, 07:25 PM
Ahhh, I think that might be the issue then... although I think I only have 2 the accounts not more than that. Hmm well thanks for the help, Rowe +1to you