PDA

View Full Version : EST Won! Best answer ever.

OsmarH
05-09-2010, 04:29 AM
"Thank you for submitting tickets to the Help Desk.
We sincerely apologize for the delay of reply. We have been going through overwhelming number of tickets since the service open, and are doing our best to serve you as soon as we can.

A lot of changes have been made to improve the service, and many implementation had been made to ease the difficulties that users are faced with.
We’re sure that many of the problem had been already fixed, and the solution to the problem had already been provided.

Hence, please follow below link for the troubleshooting and please report us back at the Help Desk if you remain with the problem still unresolved.

http://www.cabal.com/Emergency/HelpdeskFAQ.html

We do our best to serve you better.
CABAL Support Team"

*sigh* I dont know if i should laugh or cry. My account was transfered to another account and they tell me this. What should i do now?

CyrStalAFX
05-09-2010, 04:44 AM
^_^ hehe

OsmarH
05-09-2010, 04:57 AM
^_^ hehe

Oh well. A laugh is nice but the siggy is better.... >. > and what should i do now T_T?

Sonic
05-09-2010, 05:25 AM
blame gg
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?2097-Remove-gameguard-petition

OsmarH
05-09-2010, 06:17 AM
I wouldnt like to blame anyone or anything... i just want my account back but as things goes... that goal looks impossible. I really feel down losing an account which was worth more than 5k US dolars. *sigh*

RebornSAZUZAKI
05-09-2010, 06:18 AM
"automated response, if ur problem does not comply with the answers on the link they provided, please send in another ticket about ur problem on HD"

atleast thats what GM Daisy said to me in-game =P

OsmarH
05-09-2010, 06:21 AM
OMG!! so that was it. Thanks a lot man. Now i can cheer up and keep trying cuz i really would like my account back.

WIpwns
05-09-2010, 06:34 AM
akakakka

OsmarH
05-09-2010, 08:36 AM
akakakka

Could you please retain yourself from posting things that does not make sence on this threat. If you have an answer to my question please post it in a language that we all can understand. Thanks.

Does anyone know how many GM are in this forum?

GuardianPat
05-09-2010, 08:37 AM
resend another ticket, dont give up.

if you see a GM online on the forum, PM him/her

OsmarH
05-09-2010, 08:41 AM
Thanks for the kind answer and i shall never give up.

I wonder.. wouldnt it be a great idea if EST puts a Live service? That way things could go faster or maybe they do not have enough personal for that.

WIpwns
05-09-2010, 09:01 AM
Could you please retain yourself from posting things that does not make sence on this threat. If you have an answer to my question please post it in a language that we all can understand. Thanks.

Does anyone know how many GM are in this forum?
stf u son

OsmarH
05-09-2010, 10:40 AM
stf u son

I really appreciate you wanting to be my father but i am afraid that spot is for the man who raised me since i was a little kid. Although, you failed to understand the point i was trying to make by that* post. I shall repeat myself and tell you please do not use spam on this thread and keep yourself hold from unnecessary comments such as "stf u or akakakak". Also use a language we all can understand. I hope this clear any lack of understanding. Thanks once again.

I shall ask again: wouldn't it be a great idea to have a "Live service system" on cabal?

*"Could you please retain yourself from posting things that does not make sence on this threat. If you have an answer to my question please post it in a language that we all can understand. Thanks.

Does anyone know how many GM are in this forum?"

carowe27
05-09-2010, 11:21 AM
that is a generated response to all people. its so lame cause i received one for reporting a problem with something in game. and i got that response also. and what they response says is not really relevant to what i reported.

OsmarH
05-11-2010, 12:17 PM
So what should we do? People who cannt transfer due to the host change. I summited a ticket and i got that answer which doesnt solve anything. I do not know what to do.. so i only can w8 but.. how long should i w8?

carowe27
05-11-2010, 12:45 PM
as long as it takes. thats what im guessing. and what is the problem with the transfer? ? ?

and what they forget to tell you in this little helpful guide at this link http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?69-To-those-who-have-problem-with-login-activate-transfer-accounts is that you have to use your new information you used to create your account for EST soft do not use your old information from OGP to log in.

OsmarH
05-13-2010, 09:11 PM
Yes, I did follow the steps but after my email verification i always got "currently Id already transfer". So since i got this message i clicked give up in order to use HD and yet they gave me this answer which doesnt help at all.

I really do not know but so far i really down. Almost a month and i dont know if they even care.