PDA

View Full Version : Banned for a bad reason!!!! (i did nothing wrong)!

BurningSn0w
01-21-2012, 01:38 PM
HI, i was banned last night due to 3rd party "softwear" detected on my computer! im not going to lie yeah i downloaded Cheat engine for a pokemon game for GBA Emmulatior and just so happen that cabal was open as the install finished it opened and cabal crashed with the error they detected it so i quickly shut down CE and went back to cabal and continued to play. this was a week ago.. i understand that in the agreement there are to be no "NO" 3rd party progams used with cabal online! i disagree with a lot i have played sense OB a lot of players know me as xUnbreakable 174 BL "Lucyferek" and now BurningSn0w i have spent thousands of dollars sense OB "i lost not only my money but 4 years or so of playing and all loyalty to cabal online" i thought cabal online GMs were here to protect the loyal players and remove the hackers i can state i have never cheated in cabal and i have been a great guild leader of Shiva and now there are 77 People that have no home, and numerous people in my guild are quitting cabal because of this all good friends from OB all because im not willing to spend thousands of dollars again to get "just ok" gear i sent another ticket explaning that and all i have to say is im really dissapointed.. i hope you guys feel you have made the right choice by Perm Banning my account and keep up the great work
ps.. hope bm3 is as crazy as it looks.

DragonWi
01-21-2012, 01:43 PM
lol

whitetrash
01-21-2012, 01:43 PM
Lol

Rowe
01-21-2012, 01:44 PM
that sux bro

doomer123
01-21-2012, 01:45 PM
hi, gba emulator has gameshark/action replay built in
so
you
prob
do
hack
with
cheat
engine
get
it
?

DragonWi
01-21-2012, 01:47 PM
hi, gba emulator has gameshark/action replay built in
so
you
prob
do
hack
with
cheat
engine
get
it
?
;D owned

Lann
01-21-2012, 01:55 PM
your fault for having cheat engine on... u shouldnt even need to use it considering emulators have built in cheats

BurningSn0w
01-21-2012, 02:08 PM
i new to all of that

sn0wXz
01-21-2012, 02:11 PM
Running mem editor + gg = no noes. I have plenty of programs that would cause problems with GG but the simple solution is not to run them both at the same time, your going to have a hard time getting outta that one, Lol..

modem
01-21-2012, 06:58 PM
HI, i was banned last night due to 3rd party "softwear" detected on my computer! im not going to lie yeah i downloaded Cheat engine for a pokemon game for GBA Emmulatior and just so happen that cabal was open as the install finished it opened and cabal crashed with the error they detected it so i quickly shut down CE and went back to cabal and continued to play. this was a week ago.. i understand that in the agreement there are to be no "NO" 3rd party progams used with cabal online! i disagree with a lot i have played sense OB a lot of players know me as xUnbreakable 174 BL "Lucyferek" and now BurningSn0w i have spent thousands of dollars sense OB "i lost not only my money but 4 years or so of playing and all loyalty to cabal online" i thought cabal online GMs were here to protect the loyal players and remove the hackers i can state i have never cheated in cabal and i have been a great guild leader of Shiva and now there are 77 People that have no home, and numerous people in my guild are quitting cabal because of this all good friends from OB all because im not willing to spend thousands of dollars again to get "just ok" gear i sent another ticket explaning that and all i have to say is im really dissapointed.. i hope you guys feel you have made the right choice by Perm Banning my account and keep up the great work
ps.. hope bm3 is as crazy as it looks.

it happened to me one time i was supposed to open fraps but i accidentaly opened my cheat engine then i got dc'ed from cabal but luckily i didn't get ban

sn0wXz
01-22-2012, 11:01 AM
By the way unbreak, if you didn't attach to cabal with CE/attempt to modify the memory I don't get why you would be banned. A simple detection of CE running at the same time might prompt .erl detection error from gameguard, but thats not a instant-banned ticket from EST, speaking from personal experience in history.

I would just wait the ticket out and maybe you'll get lucky, don't re-post the same thread after they lock it lol, didn't work out well for the other few earlier this week.