PDA

View Full Version : Locked account?

Emyrus
01-23-2012, 07:40 AM
Hi yall. I just recently redownloaded the game. i was curious as to why my account is locked. Could it be that I never got it transferred from OGP or would there be another cause? I did not do anything illegal, I don't use programs or glitches in any games. I was hoping someone could give me info. I did open a ticket Saturday night about it. But I don't recall my character lvl :( WIll that be a problem?

sn0wXz
01-23-2012, 08:27 AM
Lorkan;252450']If you wish to transfer your OGP account/character/s, kindly provide the following.

OGP ID:
Email:
*** Please attach a screenshot of the email from OGP (must include your OGP ID and Email) ***
Character Name/s:
Character Level/s:
Battle Style of your character/s:
Server :

Please ensure you have sufficient slots on your account for the transfer.

Screenshot details:
Please go to www.ogplanet.com request a new password, OGP will then send you an email with a new password. This email should contain your OGP ID and your OGP email. Please take a screen shot of this email and send it in a help desk.

Submit to HelpDesk (www.cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk)

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?23393-is-it-possible-to-transfer-from-OGplanet-still&p=252450#post252450

If you havn't transferred from OGP you would need to do so via helpdesk, otherwise then that account blocks are also handled via helpdesk so thats where you'll get the answers.

Emyrus
01-23-2012, 09:22 AM
Ok, I have done that. Wanted to make sure that was the right move. Thanks.

Emyrus
01-23-2012, 09:47 AM
This is weird, I was just informed that my account was used to hack someone elses. How does that happen? They perma banned me for something I did not do. I hope they will understand that I didn't use my account for anything like that. I don't even know how to hack another person.

Should I have posted this in another Sub forum? I am not even sure they would look it over here :(

Hmm, it shows ticket in progress for the last 4 hours now. Does that mean anything?