PDA

View Full Version : Aop7

yepumad
01-23-2012, 02:46 PM
who actually has one of these? never seen one. Can it be crafted?

doomer123
01-23-2012, 02:53 PM
who actually has one of these? never seen one. Can it be crafted?
magaki or whoever from fire was selling one idr who has it

xDromarx
01-23-2012, 02:54 PM
kenji got one from gm spoon which spur supposedly traded for. they could only be crafted in ep1, which NA never had.

doomer123
01-23-2012, 02:59 PM
spur bought his from magaki

xDromarx
01-23-2012, 03:04 PM
I just assumed he got it from kenji since he had one and when spur was on venus he was trying to sell his 14amp xtal while talking about an aop7 trade, and after the went back to merc kenji got the 14amp.

modem
01-23-2012, 03:08 PM
i own 5 of them

Zion
01-23-2012, 03:22 PM
^ you are finally showing ur true stats lol

iGotTheMagic
01-23-2012, 04:48 PM
Oh ya I got one of those.
http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j329/hatoradesipsip/GMAopofDB.jpg

Cathy
01-23-2012, 04:55 PM
Oh ya I got one of those.
http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j329/hatoradesipsip/GMAopofDB.jpg

Nice url thar

Coincidence?
01-23-2012, 06:38 PM
Nice url thar but you dont mention the 4 slots...

DaSm3xy
01-23-2012, 10:37 PM
only a few i know around 1 of them is with spur and 1 with hypa that only 2 i know

Valdoroth
01-27-2012, 04:52 AM
Crafting one is like crafting a pc forcium slotted item (which would be like me making a 2 slot 16% db helm). Basically the odds are so low that it doesn't exist.
They can be dropped, but again, odds so low....it's lower than cr2/rol2.

xDromarx
01-27-2012, 06:28 AM
Crafting one is like crafting a pc forcium slotted item (which would be like me making a 2 slot 16% db helm). Basically the odds are so low that it doesn't exist.
They can be dropped, but again, odds so low....it's lower than cr2/rol2.
No, its not. That was only true in ep1 for crafting, and they are craft only.

edit: didn't read your post b/c it was so retarded. No they can't be dropped either,they are craft only. I know some people in your guild like Voc tried to say that aop7 can drop in ft2 b/c that is where Spur "found" it so that they somehow looked more legit, but all that does is make people with common sense realize how stupid they are. If you don't want to take my word for it, go look at cabal craft tables, or the official cabal euro site where it says craft only. The only non-event obtained aop7s in Euro were also crafted in ep1, and none have been crafted since. Go figure.

Valdoroth
01-27-2012, 08:17 AM
No, its not. That was only true in ep1 for crafting, and they are craft only.

edit: didn't read your post b/c it was so retarded. No they can't be dropped either,they are craft only. I know some people in your guild like Voc tried to say that aop7 can drop in ft2 b/c that is where Spur "found" it so that they somehow looked more legit, but all that does is make people with common sense realize how stupid they are. If you don't want to take my word for it, go look at cabal craft tables, or the official cabal euro site where it says craft only. The only non-event obtained aop7s in Euro were also crafted in ep1, and none have been crafted since. Go figure.
I asked a GM who asked another one and he said yes. So KAAAAA in yo face!
Also our site, which they get info directly from Korea, says they're craftable.

doomer123
01-27-2012, 08:21 AM
Prove him wrong then? Oh wait.

whitetrash
01-27-2012, 08:31 AM
Lol if there craftable still it would be a pc instead of +6
Trust me they are not still craftable I woulda made one by now

xDromarx
01-27-2012, 08:40 AM

Its about time you listed to someone who actually knows something about cabal. No one in any Cabal version has ever crafted an aop7 after ep1. The files are still there but its not implemented.

Valdoroth
01-27-2012, 08:48 AM
Its about time you listened to someone who actually knows something about cabal. No one in any Cabal version has ever crafted an aop7 after ep1. The files are still there but its not implemented.
You seem to not have read anything about them being so low a chance they're basically non-existant. How many people have you seen craft a pc slotted redosm(sg/tg/mystic) item?
And then think about the costs of aop crafting at that level. It's very expensive. Otherwise the few players with them would have had them taken from them when all the GA had all their stuff taken because they were "GM given", and according to you that's the only way they exist in our servers.

Crafting slotted items isn't common first off. Test it out with simple aramid items. Maybe 1 in 50 crafts? and even then it's not likely a pc crafted one. Now take that small chance, and multply it with a pc craft, and you have virtually an impossible item to craft. It's possible, but so highly improbable that it'd take 1,000's of crafting attempts.

xDromarx
01-27-2012, 08:53 AM
You seem to forget about players such as Flexx and Sirrazer who never had all their gm imports taken away, so no, they still exist. Even if you want to believe that you can craft aop7s, that:
1: wouldn't explain why AoP6's are PC
2: wouldn't explain why 0 have been crafted on our server when thousands have been crafted
3: wouldn't explain why 0 have been crafted after ep1 in any other server where many more thousands have been crafted, but some were crafted during ep 1 in euro, for example.

Valdoroth
01-27-2012, 08:59 AM
You seem to forget about players such as Flexx and Sirrazer who never had all their gm imports taken away, so no, they still exist. Even if you want to believe that you can craft aop7s, that:
1: wouldn't explain why AoP6's are PC (duh pc is +6, and "slotted" = +7 told you that already)
2: wouldn't explain why 0 have been crafted on our server when thousands have been crafted (by thousands I mean literrally 5k+, and not that many have been made in such a short time as we've played. Also have you ever failed slotting an item from the core alchemist 3 times in a row with 85% chance of success? well I have and that proves this game is biased to fail)
3: wouldn't explain why 0 have been crafted after ep1 in any other server where many more thousands have been crafted, but some were crafted during ep 1 in euro, for example. (they also had rol2 drop like crazy if you recall. The system rates were no where near correct) .....

xDromarx
01-27-2012, 09:08 AM
How much of a sped can you be?

1. PC's and PC's with slots are the same item. AoP6 is not the same item as AoP7.
2. Thousands have been crafted. Matt's character alone crafted a minimum of 600 aops and there are dozens more crafters that have existed.
3. You really have no knowledge of Cabal do you? The reason why Euro had so many rol2 drops is because rol2's were that common in ep1. NA never had ep1 so therefore we never had a chance to get a stockpile of rol2s, and no chance to craft aop7s. All servers have the same drop rates, just different amounts of players. The only aop7s that have ever been created were in ep1 where cabal players had the least amount of resources. If they could be crafted afterwards they would have been.

whitetrash
01-27-2012, 09:18 AM
I myself have crafted over 1k of the daymn things and not popped one trust me they don't craft anymore
They wouldn't announce the +6 as a pc if the +7 was still craftable
But then again Val knows all ....

Valdoroth
01-27-2012, 10:21 AM
So that means it would be impossible for there to be any aop7 on the server, because when EST took over, they removed all items given by GM, which even included those 3 slotted osm stuffs from that event once. So answer how else there could be a couple.

Ok I chatted a little with [GM] Lorkan, and they have to ask HQ. It's in the database, but it doesn't say if it's either craft or drop. That means [GM] Ballad probably just saw it in the database before when he informed me that it was. Not a big deal, but whatever. So we wait to find out the real answer.

Sprite
01-27-2012, 10:56 AM
So that means it would be impossible for there to be any aop7 on the server, because when EST took over, they removed all items given by GM, which even included those 3 slotted osm stuffs from that event once. So answer how else there could be a couple.

matri's gm crafted orb was still here

xDromarx
01-27-2012, 11:34 AM
matri's gm crafted orb was still here
He's talking about imports. Examples of GM imports that still exist is the AoP7, RoX10s, and billions of alz that Flexx got, the EoX8s, RoL2s, and BoX7s that weren't removed from Razer. There are many other examples, and probably even more exposed in the 6+ months after I quit, but the GMs are far too lazy to care. They spent the time to remove the costume I won during the first NW event during OGP but they won't spend the time to investigate real game breaking items. The reason those exist are, in the case of the AoP7 because apparently GMs are too stupid to actually know the game mechanics, and also because without a SS any report of the matter would be ignored. In other cases the GMs are too lazy to trace the items because they have the 'potential' to be legit unlike the other gear that was removed from Razer.

Sprite
01-27-2012, 12:27 PM
Amp in 2 slots too legit

nommie
02-15-2012, 12:15 PM
doesnt hypatia have the aop7 atm?? there was one in merc a while back

Andrea
02-15-2012, 04:35 PM
from way way back when dinosaurs ruled, a gm also said amps, m and s, could be slotted in but very rare. then we learned they couldn't be...go figure

http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/1061/aop7.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/813/aop7.jpg/)

gm was talking in principle...cuz IN PRINCIPLE, as we see in our gui and the presence of a couple (seen one too), they fall under lv7 amulet artifact, but matri's experinces too prolly like white's frustratingly have shown they been giving more +4's and 5's, even rarely +6's, so +7 might have been swept under the rug, as in other features here which in principle should and could be crafted or dropped but never were or did (cuz the gm's or hq might have deactivated and/or forgotten lol)

...doesn't add to cd so wth, not worth the pain to get it, heck 6 is even a luxury lol

Ludacris
02-16-2012, 10:46 AM
from way way back when dinosaurs ruled, a gm also said amps, m and s, could be slotted in but very rare. then we learned they couldn't be...go figure

http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/1061/aop7.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/813/aop7.jpg/)

gm was talking in principle...cuz IN PRINCIPLE, as we see in our gui and the presence of a couple (seen one too), they fall under lv7 amulet artifact, but matri's experinces too prolly like white's frustratingly have shown they been giving more +4's and 5's, even rarely +6's, so +7 might have been swept under the rug, as in other features here which in principle should and could be crafted or dropped but never were or did (cuz the gm's or hq might have deactivated and/or forgotten lol)

...doesn't add to cd so wth, not worth the pain to get it, heck 6 is even a luxury lol

Ppl would kill and bleed for that aop7.