silver
01-26-2012, 12:11 AM
lol to epic

Keato
01-26-2012, 12:19 AM
:rolleyes: I :rolleyes: C :rolleyes: U :rolleyes: rollin yo eyes :rolleyes:

HappyLilNitemare
01-26-2012, 12:20 AM
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! ... <3

DingDongDitch
01-26-2012, 12:41 AM
LOLOLOLOLOL minimum is 5 grand? HAHAHAHAHAHA dang seireitei this kid is funny ya should put his face on every intro of your vids man hahahaaha

Keato
01-26-2012, 12:42 AM
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! ... <3You lose

WinYou lose

Cathy
01-26-2012, 02:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ1tognO8i8&feature=g-upl&context=G223c570AUAAAAAAAAAA

Wait, so this all started because you asked to join sei? ...

xvxURIZENxvx
01-26-2012, 02:25 AM
lol,credit check?....for the capellian national bank?

CandiCoatted
01-26-2012, 03:43 AM
Wait, so this all started because you asked to join sei? ...

lol so i was right the first time? ha

MyNameIsNotShane
01-26-2012, 04:16 AM
Very nice good sir

CyrStalAFX
01-26-2012, 04:31 AM
:(

Hash
01-26-2012, 04:32 AM
Very nice good sir

hi Shane :) oh i mean .. "Tony"

oh and can I just point out that this doesn't make sense .. "I got so upset when Sei denied me .. because I denied them ... " Sei couldn't have denied you if you denied them, because if you denied them, you wouldn't have applied in the first place. See what I'm saying?

Lorsel.EXE
01-26-2012, 04:50 AM
Ah, Tai, you rock, this stuff takes alot of guts to do and alot of self control to do without laughing your butt off when puttin up those cards XD

I admire you man :D

DragonWi
01-26-2012, 04:56 AM
lol you need to get out more -.-

Cathy
01-26-2012, 05:04 AM
hi Shane :) oh i mean .. "Tony"

oh and can I just point out that this doesn't make sense .. "I got so upset when Sei denied me .. because I denied them ... " Sei couldn't have denied you if you denied them, because if you denied them, you wouldn't have applied in the first place. See what I'm saying?

Idk why he'd bother applying to sei in the first place if he doesn't like them. Unless the only reason he doesn't like them is because he didn't get in.

Hash
01-26-2012, 05:08 AM
Idk why he'd bother applying to sei in the first place if he doesn't like them. Unless the only reason he doesn't like them is because he didn't get in.

Bingo.

xChaosForte
01-26-2012, 05:10 AM
he aint popularr nuff :<<

Liever
01-26-2012, 05:23 AM
Trololol. You say coffee, eh?
XD

NiteFalcon
01-26-2012, 06:25 AM
wait I thought it was cuz you didn't hit that 5k numba yet brah

Cathy
01-26-2012, 06:56 AM
i didnt apply, i pmed man bear and told him i didnt want to do stupid stuff to get in and i just wanna run dungeons, but no i gotta go through the whole academy bull shet

Why would they bother asking you to do stupid stuff unless you wanted to get in.

The way I see it, from a completely objective point of view is:

1. You wanted to join Seireitei
2. Seireitei said you have to do stupid stuff if you want to join
3. You said no and made these videos

So you still wanted to join Seireitei in the first place. Whatever reason you wanted to join for is irrelevant.

Valdoroth
01-26-2012, 07:46 AM
i didnt apply, i pmed man bear and told him i didnt want to do stupid stuff to get in and i just wanna run dungeons, but no i gotta go through the whole academy bull shet
See that's the difference between a guild, and a good guild. A good guild has structure.

Cathy
01-26-2012, 08:00 AM
See that's the difference between a guild, and a good guild. A good guild has structure.

OR have only 7 members with 4 of them being inactive :>

bananalicious<3

CandiCoatted
01-26-2012, 08:21 AM

bananalicious<3

Hey!?! I was in that guild!

Not gm though qq

Valdoroth
01-26-2012, 08:28 AM

bananalicious<3 Oh that's called manageablity :D. If you can easily manage the guild, it'll run smoother and work better. That's where structure comes into play for larger guilds. :D

xChaosForte
01-26-2012, 08:32 AM
squads and all are good but adding bleach knowledge based stuff is kinda like...pushing it lol, even with the meaning behind it.

(this is to vals structure statement)

doomer123
01-26-2012, 08:32 AM

bananalicious<3
I'm going to log in and kick you so it's 2/6 k.

Cathy
01-26-2012, 08:47 AM
I'm going to log in and kick you so it's 2/6 k.

:(

NightBlade
01-26-2012, 08:48 AM
That was I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing awsome lololololol, Sei it's just a game man! It's probably gonna get shut down in a year or two so who cares!

Addiction
01-26-2012, 09:51 AM
That was I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing awsome lololololol, Sei it's just a game man! It's probably gonna get shut down in a year or two so who cares!

LOL AT SOMEONE ACTUALLY BELIEVING THIS :D
Haha and Tai, you definitely give me some good laughs man, I think it's great that you make videos to troll a guild that you didn't get in cuz you didn't want to do the Courage test, but you have no problem making youtube videos? I hesitate to see the difference between the two? Seriously man, i haven't even spent a grand on cabal and i'm in Sei? Money isn't everything, I know people in Sei that haven't spent a dime of real money, they just buy vouchers for alz.. Sei is a good guild that respects all players unless said players disrespect sei.. Don't hate just cuz your jelly :D

Notic
01-26-2012, 10:10 AM
now that was funny

elvie
01-26-2012, 10:33 AM
i have a 775 credit score, can i join sei?

Harmful
01-26-2012, 10:40 AM

SpankyMcMeat
01-26-2012, 10:42 AM
i have a 775 credit score, can i join sei?

no cause you were laid off the company and now your home is bout to be foreclosed. feelsbadman. hope that hobo you never tipped will take you in his cozy pad.

xChaosForte
01-26-2012, 11:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHG-JO8gIGk

you all right now who are fighting. no I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

Notic
01-26-2012, 11:22 AM
<Video Removed>

For Tai

CandiCoatted
01-26-2012, 11:45 AM
Haha and Tai, you definitely give me some good laughs man, I think it's great that you make videos to troll a guild that you didn't get in cuz you didn't want to do the Courage test, but you have no problem making youtube videos? I hesitate to see the difference between the two? Seriously man, i haven't even spent a grand on cabal and i'm in Sei? Money isn't everything, I know people in Sei that haven't spent a dime of real money, they just buy vouchers for alz.. Sei is a good guild that respects all players unless said players disrespect sei.. Don't hate just cuz your jelly :D

they will still find a way to hate regardless. Not enough cookies!

modem
01-26-2012, 12:04 PM
<Removed>
this guy take this game too serious lol

i can join sei anytime i want, but i just choose not too

TitusTyrannus
01-26-2012, 01:59 PM
squads and all are good but adding bleach knowledge based stuff is kinda like...pushing it lol, even with the meaning behind it.

(this is to vals structure statement)

There is no Bleach stuff in the academy. Its simply tests to make sure you understand the policies within the guild that help everyday things run smoothly. If there was bleach stuff, I would never have gotten in. Ive never even seen an episode. Just to clear up a misconception.

Cathy
01-26-2012, 02:01 PM
There is no Bleach stuff in the academy. Its simply tests to make sure you understand the policies within the guild that help everyday things run smoothly. If there was bleach stuff, I would never have gotten in. Ive never even seen an episode. Just to clear up a misconception.

the group names are all based off of bleach stuff :>

Izumiia
01-26-2012, 02:18 PM
lol at someone being butthurt over not getting in a guild on an online game and making videos of it now. u like riding on seireitei much?

bananalicious<3
it should be 3 actives, you were kicked noob. idk how u got back in when we're usually inactive too, stop hacking.
u can blame the leader Nana for the failure in maintaining the fire of the guild

Lann
01-26-2012, 02:28 PM
despite the fact that his videos are made because of not being able to join, the things in say in there are part of all the rumors people have on sei

xChaosForte
01-26-2012, 03:08 PM

idk last i remember when i was in there you had to choose your "bankai" and other stuff related to that system based off the show i think (iunno dont watch animes)

Shinji
01-26-2012, 03:20 PM
lol at someone being butthurt over not getting in a guild on an online game and making videos of it now. u like riding on seireitei much?

it should be 3 actives, you were kicked noob. idk how u got back in when we're usually inactive too, stop hacking.
u can blame the leader Nana for the failure in maintaining the fire of the guild
lol the will of fire

Sprite
01-26-2012, 03:49 PM
lol the will of fire

where's chi o-o

doomer123
01-26-2012, 03:54 PM
where's chi o-o
hi sauce u need something o-o?

Halcy
01-26-2012, 04:06 PM
lol the will of fire
faith meng

Izumiia
01-26-2012, 04:55 PM
lol the will of fire
lol u saw through it

where's chi o-o
no idea, last time i talked to him was on steam during winter break

Shinji
01-26-2012, 05:08 PM
hi sauce u need something o-o?
you liee

iGotTheMagic
01-26-2012, 06:15 PM
I agree Tai, hide in channel 1, forcy amp is scary :(.
http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j329/hatoradesipsip/CabalVer193-110204-1306-0000-2.jpg
http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j329/hatoradesipsip/CabalVer193-110204-1315-0000-2.jpg
http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j329/hatoradesipsip/romp3.jpg
http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j329/hatoradesipsip/romp2.jpg
http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j329/hatoradesipsip/romp1.jpg
inb4 post gets blocked

Notic
01-26-2012, 07:10 PM
I agree Tai, hide in channel 1, forcy amp is scary :(.
http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j329/hatoradesipsip/CabalVer193-110204-1306-0000-2.jpg
http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j329/hatoradesipsip/CabalVer193-110204-1315-0000-2.jpg
http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j329/hatoradesipsip/romp3.jpg
http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j329/hatoradesipsip/romp2.jpg
http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j329/hatoradesipsip/romp1.jpg
inb4 post gets blocked

wow look at that forcy blade....that's some scary ****

Razwordz
01-26-2012, 07:11 PM
"I got the magic".... More like "I got the Uni-brow" So it's gonna take your lame azz to bring me into this. Go crawl back under the rock we put you under.

As far as Tai... Thanx for the laughs. What you really need to understand is this. Get outside more... go play. Get butt hurt over getting rejected by a girl.. not an online group of people. You need some perception of what is "real" in life.

Here ends the lesson.

TheTrueOne
01-26-2012, 07:49 PM
"I got the magic".... More like "I got the Uni-brow" So it's gonna take your lame azz to bring me into this. Go crawl back under the rock we put you under.

As far as Tai... Thanx for the laughs. What you really need to understand is this. Get outside more... go play. Get butt hurt over getting rejected by a girl.. not an online group of people. You need some perception of what is "real" in life.

Here ends the lesson.

wordlife, deng...... ya'll just got served on the real

Ludacris
01-26-2012, 07:55 PM
I think someone else needs to go out more!!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/brolicfc/TomaRage.jpg

xChaosForte
01-26-2012, 08:29 PM
here's all the sei ppl o.o

boredom
01-26-2012, 09:25 PM
hi, what i miss?

NightBlade
01-26-2012, 10:58 PM
Haha and Tai, you definitely give me some good laughs man, I think it's great that you make videos to troll a guild that you didn't get in cuz you didn't want to do the Courage test, but you have no problem making youtube videos? I hesitate to see the difference between the two? Seriously man, i haven't even spent a grand on cabal and i'm in Sei? Money isn't everything, I know people in Sei that haven't spent a dime of real money, they just buy vouchers for alz.. Sei is a good guild that respects all players unless said players disrespect sei.. Don't hate just cuz your jelly :D It's just a game :)

Rowe
01-27-2012, 12:12 AM
dude trys to troll them..... looks like a fool..... and makes sei look good in the process as an elite cabal guild.

kazamize
01-27-2012, 01:06 AM
nice video Tai , it really cool <3

Corvettezr1
01-27-2012, 01:14 AM
DUDE OMFG BRO I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, GOD DAMN MAN UR SO INTELLIGENT BRAH OMG UR SO HAWT IN THAT VIDEO DUDE OMG

why u going try hard dawg on this trolling

Donatello
01-27-2012, 01:57 AM
LOL Tai, Thanks for the laughs man ;)

PS: Ignore all the negative comments from the ones who take the game or this vid seriously, just like Seireitei does.. And one day when cabal closes forever, Seireitei will reunite in real life to duel and run dungeons in DK's backyard, they might even walk around with their IGN's being written on their foreheads lmfao

xChaosForte
01-27-2012, 03:39 AM

PS: Ignore all the negative comments from the ones who take the game or this vid seriously, just like Seireitei does.. And one day when cabal closes forever, Seireitei will reunite in real life to duel and run dungeons in DK's backyard, they might even walk around with their IGN's being written on their foreheads lmfao

naw they just eat lunch wiff each otherrr

CandiCoatted
01-27-2012, 03:40 AM

i love how you say someone takes the game way to seriously yet he made the video bc he was rejected. now raging with videos lol

Teppi
01-27-2012, 03:46 AM
2muchdrama lol

Tai
01-27-2012, 03:47 AM
Bwahahaja I love you all!! Oh yea every maint will be a new troll :)

xChaosForte
01-27-2012, 05:10 AM
seeing as this is all for a silly free computer game, i would consider some of you for mediation.

AmosMoses
01-27-2012, 08:40 AM
Why did I read all of those.....

ROFLwiz
01-27-2012, 08:54 AM
Obviously <Removed> can't take a joke. And he obviously doesn't give 2 I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s about getting in a guild or not getting in one. ualltakeforums2srs.

Coincidence?
01-27-2012, 09:58 AM
i looked through the vids tai put up on his YT account and some of them had a character named WickedAssailent that was in guild seireitei, so was he in before?

Sprite
01-27-2012, 10:59 AM
i looked through the vids tai put up on his YT account and some of them had a character named WickedAssailent that was in guild seireitei, so was he in before?

coincidence?

iGotTheMagic
01-27-2012, 11:24 AM

Here ends the lesson.
Sup Rasdammit, I'm glad that it took my interference to bring you into this. Under the rock you put me under? More like the rock kicked me out of :). Being in Seireitei is a degrading, and loathsome experience in which I do not wish anyone to have to deal with. In Seireitei I learned the following : 1. People are greedy and will do anything to deny it and 2. People are greedy up to the point where they will stab their best friends in the back. Say all you want that I was the one who scammed Swankie, when in fact I scammed no one. More like it was a scam by YOU guys considering you all have no proof of me taking his gear, and with all of his gear going missing after Missa got his info :). I never would have expected Ely and Jath, 2 of the nicest people I have met in this god-forsaken game, to be easily manipulated by the higher-up's in Sei.
K time to disappear again for another 3 months. trololololol

CandiCoatted
01-27-2012, 12:06 PM
Sup Rasdammit, I'm glad that it took my interference to bring you into this. Under the rock you put me under? More like the rock kicked me out of :). Being in Seireitei is a degrading, and loathsome experience in which I do not wish anyone to have to deal with. In Seireitei I learned the following : 1. People are greedy and will do anything to deny it and 2. People are greedy up to the point where they will stab their best friends in the back. Say all you want that I was the one who scammed Swankie, when in fact I scammed no one. More like it was a scam by YOU guys considering you all have no proof of me taking his gear, and with all of his gear going missing after Missa got his info :). I never would have expected Ely and Jath, 2 of the nicest people I have met in this god-forsaken game, to be easily manipulated by the higher-up's in Sei.
K time to disappear again for another 3 months. trololololol

wasn't saying that until you were caught scamming and kicked
lol now making your return since like march 2011? its sad get over it

Zion
01-27-2012, 12:12 PM
at least igotthemagic is/was some1 in cabal.you will never achieve anything.

iGotTheMagic
01-27-2012, 12:29 PM
wasn't saying that until you were caught scamming and kicked
lol now making your return since like march 2011? its sad get over it
So clearly you were absorbed into the manipulation of the higher-up's trying to frame me for scamming when it was in fact them scamming? And if you mean kicked by my account being hacked and transferring my wizard off my account, then yes I was "kicked." And making my return since March of 2011? How do you know I have not fully made my return already, and haven't been living right under your noses this whole time? Yeah, good luck figuring that one out. I'll leave you with that final thought. Kbye.

Cathy
01-27-2012, 12:34 PM

lol...

CandiCoatted
01-27-2012, 12:44 PM
So clearly you were absorbed into the manipulation of the higher-up's trying to frame me for scamming when it was in fact them scamming? And if you mean kicked by my account being hacked and transferring my wizard off my account, then yes I was "kicked." And making my return since March of 2011? How do you know I have not fully made my return already, and haven't been living right under your noses this whole time? Yeah, good luck figuring that one out. I'll leave you with that final thought. Kbye.

out of everyone in guild they would wanna frame you. ookay i heard it all

was someone in cabal yet your just finding out about him? Kay, and you call your self having info on sei yet you didnt know if he even still played.

Zion
01-27-2012, 12:53 PM
lol...

whats so funny?are you gonna say gold was a nobody?

Zion
01-27-2012, 12:58 PM
out of everyone in guild they would wanna frame you. ookay i heard it all

was someone in cabal yet your just finding out about him? Kay, and you call your self having info on sei yet you didnt know if he even still played.

u mean goldfalcon?sure i have no idea who he is or if hes still playing.kaka

CandiCoatted
01-27-2012, 12:58 PM

cant say he was a nobody only thing i remember about gold was he was the first to get his tyrant ring in sei and scammed a guildie and was kicked now resurfacing to btch more about it

Cathy
01-27-2012, 01:05 PM

Deng you're a mind reader. Should teach me how to do that.

Zion
01-27-2012, 01:09 PM
Deng you're a mind reader. Should teach me how to do that.

if u think he was a nobody,then what are you?nothing?
if he hadnt lost his wiz he could rape u right now.oh wait all he needs to do is buy a char with usd and buy gear too,not that hard anyway lol.

CandiCoatted
01-27-2012, 01:15 PM
if he hadnt lost his wiz he could rape u right now.oh wait all he needs to do is buy a char with usd and buy gear too,not that hard anyway lol.

when he had his wiz he would be farmed we use to 1v1 in war ch alot. and what do you know he was sent to town i wont like he sent me also but overall i won
soo tell me more on what you think he can do or could have.

Tai
01-27-2012, 01:26 PM
Duuuuuude lorkan stop removing my vid, it's funny and you know it

Elyon
01-27-2012, 02:05 PM
I don't understand why people harass and criticize the higher profile players for their entertainment lol.
This happens to every guild and every player ive seen on both servers. You guys will literally harass anyone with any kind of epic gear or skill for fun.
'oh alz buyers blah blah' without having any evidence for any of your clams at all.
At some point people are going to realize you are just being stupid and jealous.
Go watch gossip girl or the news or something.

Cathy
01-27-2012, 02:06 PM

Bro you think I couldn't kill somebody if I had USD bought gear?

brb let me lol at your logic

DanteX
01-27-2012, 02:13 PM
Bro you think I couldn't kill somebody if I had USD bought gear?

brb let me lol at your logic
nah u stink ur 1.3k lances are nub :>

Donatello
01-27-2012, 02:15 PM
i love how you say someone takes the game way to seriously yet he made the video bc he was rejected. now raging with videos lol

yea? I didn't see him rage on his vids for one bit, he made me and all of us laugh, and he has a point.. doesn't mean you want to join a guild means you have to be their "tool" coz like the kid said it himself "tools get used"

PS: Now lorkan is removing vids of someone offending Seireitei, Biggest proof that GM's are on Seireitei's side right there, And Seireitei is still butthurt and takes the game way too seriously.

doomer123
01-27-2012, 02:24 PM
i make vid of seritai, gib me something to record

Hash
01-27-2012, 03:26 PM
Bwahahaja I love you all!! Oh yea every maint will be a new troll :)

obviously has a life outside the game...

Ieanne
01-27-2012, 04:04 PM

TheTrueOne
01-27-2012, 04:06 PM
lol Goldylocks your spitting more b.s. than most politicians, 1 you got caught running around like a fool attempting to buy epic pieces all of a sudden after swankie let you use his acct while he was on vaca, you who always claimed to be broke now all of a sudden you have billions of your own ? bs,

You were like one of those smucks in a mob movie, you stole from la familia and instead of laying low,you go from a shack to overnight buying a mansion, buying a ferrari, buying your bf a new fur coat and diamond necklace and wonder why you ended up getting caught and face dirt in a ditch

you used Swankie's alZ to piece u up, you sold Swankie's gear to piece u up, because you were tired of getting trolled on from the BK king may he rip matrimoney, 2 I heard u could never get your story straight, and your phail attempt to shift blame to Missa, u got caught and served like a fried piece of chicken covered in jerico sauce, OWNT suka OWNT

p.s. i liked the first vid better=) good times

Lann
01-27-2012, 04:37 PM
his videos are pretty amazing especially when u tie the things he says and the rumors about sei

being in seireitei is like a race and being stereotyped now lmao

DjCyklone
01-27-2012, 05:01 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NiteFalcon
01-27-2012, 05:07 PM
zion = goldfalcon huehuehue

Zion
01-27-2012, 05:11 PM
zion = goldfalcon huehuehue

zzzz >.< i dont have an unibrow....

Razwordz
01-27-2012, 06:34 PM
So lets sum this all up for everyone.

1. Sei is hated. We get it.. we don't care... your trolling makes us laugh and doesn't change the fact that any one of us, can own most of you.
2. We all hack and buy alz. Think of the odds of that one based on the sheer size of our guild over time. Get off the computer and go back to school.. enroll in statistics and learn something this time.
3. Goldfa.. nvm. He is not worth the effort to even type his IGN.
4. Keep making the vids Tai... I will enjoy a good laugh every week. Hell.. come at me even. It will still change nothing and continue to prove your resentment towards a strong focused group of people that have come together and have learned to enjoy the short time that we have in this game when compared to our real lives. I suggest you start living yours, outside, in the open. Rather than in the shadow of your failure to be accepted.

As always... here ends the lesson.... tool.

doomer123
01-27-2012, 06:50 PM
So lets sum this all up for everyone.

1. Sei is hated. We get it.. we don't care... your trolling makes us laugh and doesn't change the fact that any one of us, can own most of you.
2. We all hack and buy alz. Think of the odds of that one based on the sheer size of our guild over time. Get off the computer and go back to school.. enroll in statistics and learn something this time.
3. Goldfa.. nvm. He is not worth the effort to even type his IGN.
4. Keep making the vids Tai... I will enjoy a good laugh every week. Hell.. come at me even. It will still change nothing and continue to prove your resentment towards a strong focused group of people that have come together and have learned to enjoy the short time that we have in this game when compared to our real lives. I suggest you start living yours, outside, in the open. Rather than in the shadow of your failure to be accepted.

As always... here ends the lesson.... tool.
Come at me in game ch15, I 1 shot you all k?

xChaosForte
01-27-2012, 06:55 PM
haha again, they got such a big bravado they are blind. you are talking about enjoying the outside when half (sarcastic overassumption) of your guild messed up some their lives cuz they are obsessed with the game...also being too involved with the people in the game.and i can say your "structured system" could be one of the main incentives for this.

ima troll some: aren't you "retired"?

elvie
01-27-2012, 06:58 PM

This is just like the time some peeps made the rap vid about DH, only now it's a vid someone made about you.

Razwordz
01-27-2012, 07:06 PM
haha again, they got such a big bravado they are blind. you are talking about enjoying the outside when half (sarcastic overassumption) of your guild messed up their lives cuz they are obsessed with the game, a lot because of your system and being "elite".

ima troll some: aren't you "retired"?

My Wiz is retired.. more like moved on. I, however, am more on a prolonged hiatus. Still can't mean I don't enjoy dropping by forums and having some fun at some poor kids expense.

On a lighter note... I've been in Sei since the beginning, I was GL during some rough times, and at no time has anyone ever "messed" up their real life over this game. Real lives get messed up all the time.. its called life. You learn from it, adapt and move on. Which some of you really need to do.

And we're not elite, but thanx for the compliment. We are just particular about who we accept . If you saw the number of people that asked to join us, then you also, could be afforded that opportunity. Apply some logic here before posting please.

Lann
01-27-2012, 07:10 PM
so you guys don't care about us trolling u yet u go on the forum to flame back?

anyone still remember a photo mat or lethalheart posted? it was of one of the sei members being broke in real life and selling his guitar and ect after buying alz with usd to sustain a living

NiteFalcon
01-27-2012, 07:24 PM
that was sircritsalot lol. and yea he was broke but i dont think it was cabal related some gambling problem or some ish

Zion
01-27-2012, 07:28 PM
that was sircritsalot lol. and yea he was broke but i dont think it was cabal related some gambling problem or some ish

sirctics was a cool guy,like he gave a <removed> about the sei rules.he did w/e he wanted.

Lann
01-27-2012, 07:33 PM
even though the videos were made for raging and not being able to join, it provides some entertainment cabal is lacking

Zion
01-27-2012, 07:34 PM
even though the videos were made for raging and not being able to join, it provides some entertainment cabal is lacking

forum>cabal lol >.>

modem
01-27-2012, 07:59 PM
did anyone know that the vid was related to ben breedlove

xChaosForte
01-27-2012, 08:19 PM
My Wiz is retired.. more like moved on. I, however, am more on a prolonged hiatus. Still can't mean I don't enjoy dropping by forums and having some fun at some poor kids expense.

On a lighter note... I've been in Sei since the beginning, I was GL during some rough times, and at no time has anyone ever "messed" up their real life over this game. Real lives get messed up all the time.. its called life. You learn from it, adapt and move on. Which some of you really need to do.

And we're not elite, but thanx for the compliment. We are just particular about who we accept . If you saw the number of people that asked to join us, then you also, could be afforded that opportunity. Apply some logic here before posting please.

Like lann said, someone lost everything. i've had some friends in sei which changed them to be arrogent,all they do is play the game and make themselves lose the health (physical and mental) that they previously had. im not just saying it to flame.

and yes elite, notice i havn't seen one amatuer person in your guild. oddly all really good, really i've played for a good time and most of the really good players i have ever seen went into there. most are just being followers and wanted to feel the power. but no i got in before no problem, but me and my friend left cuz we just didnt prefer it and we made our own thing. and dont just make blind assumptions, i have a decent amount of logic...especially for my age.

You are also judging logic ona forum where the context of a sentence can barely be read.

chainlock
01-27-2012, 09:00 PM
Oh my.... I've been in Sei for quite some time and just now realized I've been doing it wrong.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/tjxs/forsalesei.png

xChaosForte
01-27-2012, 09:24 PM
cabal is an auto dealership now ^_^ gm's gon make big

Addiction
01-27-2012, 10:58 PM
I joke I joke, I keed I keed! SRSBSNS!

Harmfull
01-28-2012, 01:45 PM
<Removed>
this guy take this game too serious lol

i can join sei anytime i want, but i just choose not too

Your pretty cool modem? lol @ everyone who thinks being popular in a game means anything kakakaka

NightBlade
01-28-2012, 01:46 PM
Your pretty cool modem? lol @ everyone who thinks being popular in a game means anything kakakaka
+1

NightBlade
01-28-2012, 01:49 PM
i agree with the guy on top of me..... ALL H0M0!
Sup Shane

Harmfull
01-28-2012, 01:54 PM
yea? I didn't see him rage on his vids for one bit, he made me and all of us laugh, and he has a point.. doesn't mean you want to join a guild means you have to be their "tool" coz like the kid said it himself "tools get used"

PS: Now lorkan is removing vids of someone offending Seireitei, Biggest proof that GM's are on Seireitei's side right there, And Seireitei is still butthurt and takes the game way too seriously.

+1

TheTrueOne
01-28-2012, 02:10 PM

what u talking bout willis most of sei just laughed, if some fool wants to take the time to make a fool out of himself ill watch cause its entertaining (hint* hint* make more pls lol)

Dont try to paint a broad brush when 99% enjoyed the show while 1% may not, Thats like saying asians dont know math and u no 99% of them do and maybe 1% not,

p.s i'm not a rapper i'm a dude that raps

MamaMiaYoe
01-28-2012, 02:14 PM
First thing that came on my mind when I watched it was... Mushroom.

Valdoroth
01-28-2012, 02:38 PM
u mean goldfalcon?sure i have no idea who he is or if hes still playing.kaka
Well I never heard about him from Venus, so I guess he wasn't as all that some say he was. I don't doubt he may have been good, but since he isn't goldfalcon anymore, that person/character is irrelevant now.

And not every judgement made by higher-ups is perfect, but if it's a general consensus from several different people's perspectives and angles on an issue, then the decision made was the best choice. It's not the end of the world if you get kicked out of a guild. Sure you might hate them afterwards, but to say that the entire experience was bad even from the start would be a lie, since you joined it for a reason and did stuff until a point of time. Also being honest is a better way of life for everything you do, real life or in games. Grow up and learn to be responsible, even if its a game, it's good to practice.

And if that whole thing was over a tyrant ring, then geeze...it'll drop again later on.

To add on to what Elyon said about trolling high profile players:

I agree. If you have epic gears because you've played for 3-4 years and got lucky over the years then I see no reason why people have to hate on you. They would be better off playing the same length of time to get epic gears.
Some people complain about never getting stuff, but how often do those people also re-roll? Pretty often. That or they don't run dungeons and such in the quantities as those good players.

You honestly gain NO benefits trolling people. Sure you might get a few laughs sometimes, but that goes away real quick and you forget about it a couple days later. As my mom use to always tell me growing up, complaining never gets you anything, and that's essentially what trollers are. Complainers. Grow up please.

Like lann said, someone lost everything. i've had some friends in sei which changed them to be arrogent,all they do is play the game and make themselves lose the health (physical and mental) that they previously had. im not just saying it to flame.

and yes elite, notice i havn't seen one amatuer person in your guild. oddly all really good, really i've played for a good time and most of the really good players i have ever seen went into there. most are just being followers and wanted to feel the power. but no i got in before no problem, but me and my friend left cuz we just didnt prefer it and we made our own thing. and dont just make blind assumptions, i have a decent amount of logic...especially for my age.

You are also judging logic ona forum where the context of a sentence can barely be read.
If someone really cares abotu a game That much, they seriously need to see a mental health doctor.

I would agree to a degree that being in a good guild can turn some people arrogant, which I personally disagree with. However I can say that some things I've learned while being in this guild has made me a better player, but I still don't see any gains or benefits to being arrogant. Flaunting yourself all over the place like ice**** (scouv***** in venus) is not a way to gain respect or recognition if that's what they're after. And being in a good guild doesn't entitle anyone to being good.

Cathy
01-28-2012, 02:44 PM
Well I never heard about him from Venus, so I guess he wasn't as all that some say he was. I don't doubt he may have been good, but since he isn't goldfalcon anymore, that person/character is irrelevant now.

And not every judgement made by higher-ups is perfect, but if it's a general consensus from several different people's perspectives and angles on an issue, then the decision made was the best choice. It's not the end of the world if you get kicked out of a guild. Sure you might hate them afterwards, but to say that the entire experience was bad even from the start would be a lie, since you joined it for a reason and did stuff until a point of time. Also being honest is a better way of life for everything you do, real life or in games. Grow up and learn to be responsible, even if its a game, it's good to practice.

And if that whole thing was over a tyrant ring, then geeze...it'll drop again later on.

To add on to what Elyon said about trolling high profile players:

I agree. If you have epic gears because you've played for 3-4 years and got lucky over the years then I see no reason why people have to hate on you. They would be better off playing the same length of time to get epic gears.
Some people complain about never getting stuff, but how often do those people also re-roll? Pretty often. That or they don't run dungeons and such in the quantities as those good players.

You honestly gain NO benefits trolling people. Sure you might get a few laughs sometimes, but that goes away real quick and you forget about it a couple days later. As my mom use to always tell me growing up, complaining never gets you anything, and that's essentially what trollers are. Complainers. Grow up please.

i am not a trolll

TheTrueOne
01-28-2012, 03:05 PM
i am not a trolll

u a troll stop lying

http://i44.tinypic.com/29hrgp.jpg

Shinji
01-28-2012, 03:34 PM
i make vid of seritai, gib me something to record
lol you got it

xChaosForte
01-28-2012, 04:55 PM
If someone really cares about a game That much, they seriously need to see a mental health doctor.

I would agree to a degree that being in a good guild can turn some people arrogant, which I personally disagree with. However I can say that some things I've learned while being in this guild has made me a better player, but I still don't see any gains or benefits to being arrogant. Flaunting yourself all over the place like ice**** (scouv***** in venus) is not a way to gain respect or recognition if that's what they're after. And being in a good guild doesn't entitle anyone to being good.

well i say it because i cared bout em and its really sad that a nice person..turned to be arrogent and you can't barely have a nice conversation with them anymore, and ignoring all the sei flames, i can respectfully say that some of your members (like burning) etc for the most part keep quiet. but ppl like xXrompeXx or w/e his name that was goin back n forth with turco on mega there....its just childish. u wouldn't think a nice girl like cas would sit and troll on forums a lot....but go figure lol

Ludacris
01-28-2012, 05:35 PM
If someone really cares abotu a game That much, they seriously need to see a mental health doctor.

Like some of your guildies, we know. ;\

Deathlymonkey
01-28-2012, 05:40 PM
Like some of your guildies, we know. ;\

I haven't read the thread and I won't waste my time reading it

but hi sexy

Ludacris
01-28-2012, 05:42 PM
I haven't read the thread and I won't waste my time reading it

but hi sexy

Hi boo boo <3

F7AngeL
01-28-2012, 06:26 PM
Yawn~ Oh hi brolic ;p

Donatello
01-29-2012, 02:22 PM
Oh my.... I've been in Sei for quite some time and just now realized I've been doing it wrong.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/tjxs/forsalesei.png

lmao, so the rumors are true, somebody in sei is selling his car for cabal alz, "smh"

anyway, i have nothing against seireitei, they can sell their houses for eCoins and alz idc (which possibly could happen at this point). I have a problem with GM's who defend seireitei just coz they spend sh*tload of money on cabal, and don't pretend like its not true.. the reason GM's favor Seireitei than anybody else is because of the money folks and you know it, ESTSoft always wants to serve and help those who are benefiting the company.

For example if you send a ticket about payment issues in cabal they will replay you in 1 hours but if you send a ticket about getting hacked in cabal, they will replay you in 1 week

Lann
01-29-2012, 03:21 PM
lmao, so the rumors are true, somebody in sei is selling his car for cabal alz, "smh"

anyway, i have nothing against seireitei, they can sell their houses for eCoins and alz idc (which possibly could happen at this point). I have a problem with GM's who defend seireitei just coz they spend sh*tload of money on cabal, and don't pretend like its not true.. the reason GM's favor Seireitei than anybody else is because of the money folks and you know it, ESTSoft always wants to serve and help those who are benefiting the company.

For example if you send a ticket about payment issues in cabal they will replay you in 1 hours but if you send a ticket about getting hacked in cabal, they will replay you in 1 week

thats how most companies are nowadays...money is #1
if u want a company that cares more about players than money play blizzard games (they prob made enough money and barley care anymore)

Jack3d
01-29-2012, 03:24 PM
I believe people already stated there's GM that know sei irl.

CandiCoatted
01-29-2012, 03:31 PM
well i say it because i cared bout em and its really sad that a nice person..turned to be arrogent and you can't barely have a nice conversation with them anymore, and ignoring all the sei flames, i can respectfully say that some of your members (like burning) etc for the most part keep quiet. but ppl like xXrompeXx or w/e his name that was goin back n forth with turco on mega there....its just childish. u wouldn't think a nice girl like cas would sit and troll on forums a lot....but go figure lol

Omg a shout out thx chaos ^-^

CandiCoatted
01-29-2012, 03:34 PM
I believe people already stated there's GM that know sei irl.

So a gm know a sei member or (here's the tough question) know every member in the whole guild

lol thats cute nothing agasint sei and all. not gonna mention the other guilds name but half of them were banned for alzs............ unbanned no one talks about it and another guild died but still have some members but half will tell you straight out they buy alzs....no one talks about it, and a hella lot of global guilds. no one who bilingual would talk about it, but now sei...... "smh" now why is this guild mostly hated on..
hate em or love sei is undeniably top guild, all u haters do is whine and beach thats y u cant get anywhere, u dont want to challenge sei cause your scared shisless

p.s why would gm unbanned them?

xChaosForte
01-29-2012, 05:34 PM
Omg a shout out thx chaos ^-^

anytime ^_^

chainlock
01-29-2012, 06:44 PM

the reason GM's favor Seireitei than anybody else is because of the money folks and you know it

I need more offers on my car.

If the bolded part was true CollateralDamage would be top. :D

Also for the hacking issue, they are EXTREMELY ontop of restoring gear right now. Most tickets are taken care of within 1-2 days if the correct information is given.

CandiCoatted
01-30-2012, 06:50 AM
I need more offers on my car.

If the bolded part was true CollateralDamage would be top. :D

Also for the hacking issue, they are EXTREMELY ontop of restoring gear right now. Most tickets are taken care of within 1-2 days if the correct information is given.

But cd is not worth the time to flame. Sei more of a hot topic

F7AngeL
01-30-2012, 06:55 AM
Sei isn't worth the time to flame.

CandiCoatted
01-30-2012, 07:29 AM
Sei isn't worth the time to flame.

Hypocritical huh?! You've been following the sei threads longer than most

But w.e you say

thou
01-30-2012, 08:26 AM
more trolling plox

F7AngeL
01-31-2012, 06:23 PM
Hypocritical huh?! You've been following the sei threads longer than most

But w.e you sayAnyone that knows me know I detest them anyways, atleast I don't have 1,000 posts trying to defend them. I really could care less.

Sprite
01-31-2012, 06:32 PM
Anyone that knows me know I detest them anyways, atleast I don't have 1,000 posts trying to defend them. I really could care less.

really? i like you

Obsessions
01-31-2012, 06:55 PM
4 years and still play like trash in war?

Sprite
01-31-2012, 09:21 PM
4 years and still play like trash in war?

yes i do

modem
01-31-2012, 09:23 PM
me > ALL

CandiCoatted
02-01-2012, 04:13 AM
me > ALL

Lol your bl and wiz... Okays

chainlock
02-01-2012, 12:55 PM
Lol your bl and wiz... Okays

Do you still think he is me?

TitusTyrannus
02-01-2012, 01:07 PM
Wait, so you arent modem? o.o derp

CandiCoatted
02-01-2012, 03:17 PM
Do you still think he is me?

yes i still think its you..

chainlock
02-01-2012, 09:17 PM
yes i still think its you..

Now go to our guild forum and look at the day I took my vacation and the day I came back. :D

Valdoroth
02-02-2012, 03:09 AM
Wow 5 pages all about Seireitei. We must be popular or something. Granted I'm not one for popularity. I do has an idea though :D, and it's gonna trip ppls up me-thinks, bcs they won't expect it.

Cathy
02-02-2012, 03:16 AM
Wow 5 pages all about Seireitei. We must be popular or something. Granted I'm not one for popularity. I do has an idea though :D, and it's gonna trip ppls up me-thinks, bcs they won't expect it.

pfttt, i have 8 pages all about just me
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?28367-B-gt-Forci-Orb

CandiCoatted
02-02-2012, 03:36 AM

Now go to our guild forum and look at the day I took my vacation and the day I came back. :D

YEAH! still think its you

xiaotuanzi
02-02-2012, 09:53 PM
Win :D