PDA

View Full Version : What's the highest CD for each grade of weapons? (realistic and non-extended)

Urban
01-29-2012, 12:19 AM
Well this has always baffled me with this game. You think you are all that when you buy a 27% CD weapon, just to realise some clown next to you has a 40% CD weapon of the same grade >.>

So far for each grade of weaponry there is no guide that I know of saying what the Maximum CD amp is, nor is there a guide saying what a good/realistic ammount of CD amp is. Any help in this nooby black area would be appreciatted, anyone willing to correct the mistakes in the table below.

(I don't know what difference charactor binding weapons have but please don't include charactor binding.)

Grade / Good+realistic CD Amp / Max (or epic) non-extended CD Amp
Forcium weapon / People say 26% CD or higher is good? / I dunno, 30% CD?
Lycanus weapons / No idea / No Idea
Sig Metal / No one sells higher then 27%... / Assuming 30% CD is max...
Redosm/Topaz / 30% seems good / People say 40% is max...
Osm/Lapiz / 30% again? / I guess 40% seems max
=< S.tit/Aqua / 40% as a guess / ??? 50%? lol >.>

Nick123
01-29-2012, 12:21 AM
41% is max for all 1 handed weps 82% for 2 handed weps

Urban
01-29-2012, 12:29 AM
Ahhh thanks, thats a big mystery solved.

Well, if anyone can also answer what a "good/realistic" ammount of CD% is for each weapon grade itl be appreciatted. Please don't include weapons that are extended

juji550
01-29-2012, 12:30 AM
realistic and non extended.

36 dmg forcy/lyc/sig/redosm/topaz/osm/lapis/stit/aqua.
extended 41 dmg.

72 dmg greatsword/daikatana versions.
extended 82 dmg.

but considering the overcrafts. Have seen 40 dmg gear non extended.

so don't go by what you see 'cause many people like to hide ze good stuff.

Drako
01-29-2012, 12:33 AM
the highest critical damage you can have on a 1 hand weapon is 45.

20 for over craft, triple slot crit dmg would give 25.

the highest possible amp you can have on a single 1 hand weapon or any type of gear is 29

8 for overcraft and triple slot amp for 21 damage. this isnt including divine honors red herring forcium glove.

Lann
01-29-2012, 12:35 AM
its not possible to have more than 1 slotted amp

Drako
01-29-2012, 12:39 AM
ep 8 it will be, i just threw it in since ep8 is probably around the corner.

juji550
01-29-2012, 12:41 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/11lj3gy.jpg
knew i had it saved somewhere. hope it's clear enough to see.

Drako
01-29-2012, 12:55 AM
i wodner if over over craft is obtainable by normal crafting methods.

Nam Spirit
01-29-2012, 01:17 AM
Over craft for amp is 10%?

Drako
01-29-2012, 02:11 AM
its possible but ive never seen it so far.

NiteFalcon
01-29-2012, 04:36 AM
so much false information here lol

Wendys
01-29-2012, 06:42 AM
noobs teaching noobs.

Remeberthisname
01-29-2012, 06:53 AM
items can be 18% if there perfect craft so 38

Urban
01-29-2012, 07:23 AM
the highest critical damage you can have on a 1 hand weapon is 45.
20 for over craft, triple slot crit dmg would give 25.
the highest possible amp you can have on a single 1 hand weapon or any type of gear is 29
8 for overcraft and triple slot amp for 21 damage. this isnt including divine honors red herring forcium glove.
realistic and non extended.

36 dmg forcy/lyc/sig/redosm/topaz/osm/lapis/stit/aqua.
extended 41 dmg.
72 dmg greatsword/daikatana versions.
extended 82 dmg.

but considering the overcrafts. Have seen 40 dmg gear non extended.
so don't go by what you see 'cause many people like to hide ze good stuff.Great info guys, thanks heaps. Wow a 36% Forcy without extend!!! Never knew that was possible... "pros" sure love hiding their equipments >.>

It sounds abit too epic to be realistic though, that will cost like what 10 bil? Even if you had 50bil, no one tends to sell anything above 30% (especially in the sig metal/forcium department)
noobs teaching noobs.Erm... then why not add something constructive to this thread? An explaination to teach all of us would be much more appropriatte then mere ego-tripping

AmosMoses
01-29-2012, 07:33 AM
Someone asked whether over craft is possible by crafting. The answer to that is no. The update before saints that released all the new epic drop items that char bind on equip mentioned in the patch notes that over craft drops are now possible in epic grade drops (outrageous, Fatal, etc.) but that only comes from the new drop lists and not from characters in game crafting items.

Masa
01-29-2012, 09:11 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/11lj3gy.jpg
knew i had it saved somewhere. hope it's clear enough to see.
Hey I see myself! :D

DeusExMachina0
01-29-2012, 09:20 AM
Great info guys, thanks heaps. Wow a 36% Forcy without extend!!! Never knew that was possible... "pros" sure love hiding their equipments >.>

It sounds abit too epic to be realistic though, that will cost like what 10 bil? Even if you had 50bil, no one tends to sell anything above 30% (especially in the sig metal/forcium department)Erm... then why not add something constructive to this thread? An explaination to teach all of us would be much more appropriatte then mere ego-tripping
I don't see why you seem to think that 36% forcium is impossible. Just because you only see people selling 30% or less, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It is very realistic to find one, just as realistic as finding a sehh or pchh. Seeing is believing, but believing is seeing :).

Urban
01-30-2012, 01:23 AM
I don't see why you seem to think that 36% forcium is impossible. Just because you only see people selling 30% or less, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It is very realistic to find one, just as realistic as finding a sehh or pchh. Seeing is believing, but believing is seeing :).No I think you completely misunderstood me. I don't think 36% is impossible

Though the chances of an "average player" such as myself getting their hands on a 36% sig or higher is pretty much impossible. Unlike Seh, the majority of players here just don't have thousands of USD to spend over a mere game.... hence I asked a side question of what is "realistic" alongside the question of what is the maximum.

The maximum has been answered.

CandiCoatted
01-30-2012, 03:47 AM

Then help them out ^-^

Urban
02-01-2012, 03:22 PM
Then help them out ^-^^ word

Maybe I am just looking in the wrong areas but AH still sells crap all in the weapons department. Armors are great there is plenty both low budget and high end, but for weapons it seems almost no one is willing to sell anything above 30%. Someones hoarding all the good stuff and leaving the crap 26% behind >.>