PDA

View Full Version : Mercury Guild Review

SakuraSaiChan
01-30-2012, 07:47 AM
Todays Review will be about CollateralDamage lvl 5 guild

CollateralDamage is not a bad guild per say but they lack cohesiveness when it comes to helping their lower members with gear or alz if needed
My friend was once a member of that guild and this is what he had to say "It is true that they only help their high ranking members get gear and
they only spare alz to those who are above field officer position"

I was shocked when i heard this from him because i had heard soo many good things about the guild
I then proceeded asking him if he was sure that is was CollateralDamage he was talking about and
all i got was a resounding "yes.."

Again, i was shocked when i was talking to him so i asked him if he could give me an example of this and this is what he came up with
"some members sold their gear and gave all their alz to the co guild master DeathRains to get his forcium WA suit of outrageous"

then i asked "how does that mean that they dont care about lower members then? "
He then continued on saying " there are a few members who have asked to get help with gear when they are 160+ and they were told that they are
supposed to be "self sufficient" what does this mean you may be asking. this means that the 180 was having people sell their gear and their hard work just
so he could get his suit while the people who actually NEED help got the middle finger and told to F off

i was devastated at that news that a level 180 couldnt buy his own suit and had lower ranking members sell their gear just so he could have it
Im sure that money could have been used for a more noble purpose like getting more dungeon entries for the guild to run even with lower members

Many of you might still be inclined to join the guild when they promise you that you will get help on gear but in reality you will just be clustered together with all the other lower
members until you spend about 500 USD to sell vouchers to get gear for yourself

What can i say about CD? its not a bad guild it just needs work and to start caring for all members not just high ranking ones

Thats it for todays review!! check back tomorrow when i review Seireitei :D

Cathy
01-30-2012, 07:53 AM
GM Lorkan: "Next time don't invite baddies"

xXGRIMXx
01-30-2012, 07:55 AM
gm lorkan: "next time don't invite baddies" lol

CandiCoatted
01-30-2012, 07:57 AM
Oh look a guild thread

I wonder which guild is next...
Omg time to go bake cookies

thou
01-30-2012, 08:06 AM
LOLZ funny story u obviously did not get the truth but w/e to many trolls to correct this

xplode
01-30-2012, 08:07 AM
review made by a friend that WAS in CD and is NOT currently in now, of course ppl will say false things about the guild. ive been in CD 3 weeks now and they have been nothing but helpfull to me, and btw might i add DeathRains has bought 5 +8 capes for guildies so far. so before u make these reviews, maybe ask a lower LVL that is currently in guild and see their response. furthermore things said or done also seem different typed then spoken of. those ppl that helped him out, are the ones he got the capes for. so if u ask me, he payed everyone of those members back and then some.ur looking at 20 bil+ as opposed to 4-5 bil. big difference, so before u make reviews, get ur facts straight. ty :)

CandiCoatted
01-30-2012, 08:08 AM
LOLZ funny story u obviously did not get the truth but w/e to many trolls to correct this

your wa looks strong o.O in its own way

review made by a friend that WAS in CD and is NOT currently in now, of course ppl will say false things about the guild. ive been in CD 3 weeks now and they have been nothing but helpfull to me, and btw might i add DeathRains has bought 5 +8 capes for guildies so far. so before u make these reviews, maybe ask a lower LVL that is currently in guild and see their response. furthermore things said or done also seem different typed then spoken of. those ppl that helped him out, are the ones he got the capes for. so if u ask me, he payed everyone of those members back and then some.ur looking at 20 bil+ as opposed to 4-5 bil. big difference, so before u make reviews, get ur facts straight. ty :)

lol oh your for reals

thou
01-30-2012, 08:11 AM
your wa looks strong o.O in its own way

lol oh your for reals

its weak got a long way to go

CandiCoatted
01-30-2012, 08:15 AM
its weak got a long way to go

For reals!? Death buying ur eof next? That eof6 looks pro on you

thou
01-30-2012, 08:20 AM
For reals!? Death buying ur eof next? That eof6 looks pro on you
nah u should get me on instead

CandiCoatted
01-30-2012, 08:22 AM
nah u should get me on instead

Oh he has you on wl or something?

thou
01-30-2012, 08:24 AM
Oh he has you on wl or something?
yeah its a long one

OdeanAKADeathRains
01-30-2012, 08:29 AM
All I have to say is LOLZ Thank you Tank,Raven,Mixie and Darth 4 the suit. And no one Sold there gear to help me buy my suit XD And They all got paid back

SakuraSaiChan
01-30-2012, 08:33 AM
3 weeks is not 3 years also so you cant defend something of which you dont have a clue on ^^

thou
01-30-2012, 08:38 AM
3 weeks is not 3 years also so you cant defend something of which you dont have a clue on ^^
obviously ur the one without a clue

elvie
01-30-2012, 08:41 AM
i just joined cd and they got me full forci fs amp, and a blue bike with 8% resist rate.

Keato
01-30-2012, 08:48 AM
Oh look a guild thread

I wonder which guild is next...
Omg time to go bake cookiesMake me peanut butttter pls o pls

CandiCoatted
01-30-2012, 08:50 AM
Make me peanut butttter pls o pls

But I don't really feeeeel like it but the cookies are done!

xSae
01-30-2012, 09:19 AM

CollateralDamage is not a bad guild per say but they lack cohesiveness when it comes to helping their lower members with gear or alz if needed
My friend was once a member of that guild and this is what he had to say "It is true that they only help their high ranking members get gear and

I was shocked when i heard this from him because i had heard soo many good things about the guild
I then proceeded asking him if he was sure that is was CollateralDamage he was talking about and

Again, i was shocked when i was talking to him so i asked him if he could give me an example of this and this is what he came up with
"some members sold their gear and gave all their alz to the co guild master DeathRains to get his forcium WA suit of outrageous"

then i asked "how does that mean that they dont care about lower members then? "
He then continued on saying " there are a few members who have asked to get help with gear when they are 160+ and they were told that they are
supposed to be "self sufficient" what does this mean you may be asking. this means that the 180 was having people sell their gear and their hard work just
so he could get his suit while the people who actually NEED help got the middle finger and told to F off

i was devastated at that news that a level 180 couldnt buy his own suit and had lower ranking members sell their gear just so he could have it
Im sure that money could have been used for a more noble purpose like getting more dungeon entries for the guild to run even with lower members

Many of you might still be inclined to join the guild when they promise you that you will get help on gear but in reality you will just be clustered together with all the other lower

What can i say about CD? its not a bad guild it just needs work and to start caring for all members not just high ranking ones

i am not in cd but if ppl lower themselves to help or w/e,it is cuz they want to,no1 is putting a gun on their heads.if a 180 dont know how to make alz and is asking other ppl for help then thats rlly lame.ppl should join guilds not thinking on getting geared just to have ppl to make alz to buy their own stuffs.

xSae
01-30-2012, 09:20 AM
oh and tomorrows review will be a ty thread lol.

Cathy
01-30-2012, 09:21 AM
I'm gonna do a guild review now:

TeamLorkan is bad cause they invite baddies

ColdFire
01-30-2012, 10:37 AM
I'm gonna do a guild review now:

TeamLorkan is bad cause they invite baddies

Could you try posting things that are not ?

thou
01-30-2012, 10:43 AM
thats not possible for her

Dkmopper
01-30-2012, 10:50 AM
wat a review bra

Cathy
01-30-2012, 10:51 AM

Somebody is mad

doomer123
01-30-2012, 02:20 PM
Review TUTURUUUUUUUUUUUUUU please.

xChaosForte
01-30-2012, 02:21 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxePKITBwzpCsuDeJ8BtTF-fj5K7sZoFKH1_rezOGrYD7Db09U

DragonWi
01-30-2012, 02:42 PM

lol you are kidding right

elvie
01-30-2012, 02:43 PM
Review TUTURUUUUUUUUUUUUUU please.

what's a TUTURUUUUUUUUUUUUUU??

DjCyklone
01-30-2012, 02:49 PM
everyone knows whats it going to be when he reviews Seireitei its gonna be another thread of
-Alz Buying
-Alz Glitching
-Greediness etc etc

doomer123
01-30-2012, 02:51 PM
IUNNO BUT I HURD IT GOT LAB MEMBERS kekekekekke

TheTrueOne
01-30-2012, 02:53 PM
stop trying to steal cd's thread this thread is not about sei its cd's time to shine

p.s. who is cd?

Sprite
01-30-2012, 04:37 PM

BEATING SEI IN GVGS SINCE '10

GG NO RE

o
http://i43.tinypic.com/afkidt.png
http://i43.tinypic.com/qyfeo6.png
http://i42.tinypic.com/3539stc.png

Museifu
01-30-2012, 04:55 PM
cant run cabal on an IBM 5100

M3lly
01-30-2012, 06:32 PM

GG NO RE

o

omg i looks so pro

Shinji
01-30-2012, 06:34 PM

GG NO RE

o
lawl to kouin

CandiCoatted
01-30-2012, 06:53 PM

GG NO RE

o

i think Gorani and cake should switch

elvie
01-30-2012, 07:02 PM
pottytrained and melly should switch.

M3lly
01-30-2012, 07:15 PM
Haha

NiteFalcon
01-30-2012, 07:17 PM
nitefalcon is appropriately placed.

doomer123
01-30-2012, 09:42 PM

GG NO RE

o
where am i in this?

xSae
01-30-2012, 09:55 PM
where am i in this?

^doomer.

I3athtub
01-30-2012, 09:55 PM
All I have to say is LOLZ Thank you Tank,Raven,Mixie and Darth 4 the suit. And no one Sold there gear to help me buy my suit XD And They all got paid back

Why would they get paid back if no one sold anything... just curious

doomer123
01-30-2012, 10:17 PM

^doomer.
What is this I don't even...

Masa
01-30-2012, 10:28 PM
Howl's Moving Castle :D

Osz
01-30-2012, 10:36 PM

This is an easy question~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a few answer which maybe why low levels aren't WORTH HELPING
Answer #1: Helping lower lvls are an OPTION, its not MANDATORY
Answer #2: YOU are ignored REGARDLESS of any action/word you speak because I CAN FAWKEN JOIN AND ASK FOR ALZ/GEARS/RANK UP/FT2 N LEAVE GUILD! make sense?
Answer #3: WE AREN'T RICH EITHER, DON'T ASK FOR FREE ALZ, GO STEAL YOUR MOMMY CREDIT CARD!
Answer #4: People that you see helping each other out selling/giving their gears to another member is PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY PLAYED THIS GAME FOR A LONG A$$ TIME N KNOW EACH OTHER/TRUST EACH OTHER, FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE!
Final ANSWER: Go to your mommy n daddy and ask them why are they NOT rich....end of story

xSae
01-30-2012, 10:38 PM

but thats a hawt gurl...... >.>

CandiCoatted
01-31-2012, 03:38 AM
This is an easy question~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a few answer which maybe why low levels aren't WORTH HELPING
Answer #1: Helping lower lvls are an OPTION, its not MANDATORY
Answer #2: YOU are ignored REGARDLESS of any action/word you speak because I CAN FAWKEN JOIN AND ASK FOR ALZ/GEARS/RANK UP/FT2 N LEAVE GUILD! make sense?
Answer #3: WE AREN'T RICH EITHER, DON'T ASK FOR FREE ALZ, GO STEAL YOUR MOMMY CREDIT CARD!
Answer #4: People that you see helping each other out selling/giving their gears to another member is PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY PLAYED THIS GAME FOR A LONG A$$ TIME N KNOW EACH OTHER/TRUST EACH OTHER, FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE!
Final ANSWER: Go to your mommy n daddy and ask them why are they NOT rich....end of story

soo what did your mommy and daddy tell you?

Sprite
01-31-2012, 05:31 AM
where am i in this?

daru is big enough to be you and Harold k?

MamaMiaYoe
01-31-2012, 07:10 AM

Its a decent review. I thought youre also gunna include the story between their misunderstanding with Seireitei but you didnt. >.< but yeah i'd say its more focused on inequality which supposed to be what? the leaders fault your saying? Hmmm Im not sure because if you think about it.

The reason why established guilds like cd and sei have rankings, is to determine each and every member's contribution, their dedication and loyalty to the guild. That's the easiest way to organize them. If you are a leader, you want to make sure that youre trusting and helping the right guys, so by implementing the ranking system, you'll get a better picture of knowing who among your members worked for and gained that level of trust (aka rank). That dont mean you're not considerate with lower levels because youre not giving them alz or gears, it just means you want them to prove themselves to work hard in your guild and be trustworthy. The 180's that you were referring to might be those core members who worked their but*s off in that guild to be at that level a long time ago. And dungeon entries being provided for members, Im not really sure how it works in that guild but it shouldnt be a problem to ask for one compared to asking for more expensive stuff - like gears.

But if a lvl 180 just pops up joins the guild and gets a piece of the pie, thats a different story right?

Now be careful with your review on Seireitei. Ive been in that guild for a long time (which is why I have an explanation about the "higher ranked" people). My wall of text will haunt you if I read something wrong.

CandiCoatted
01-31-2012, 07:52 AM
Its a decent review. I thought youre also gunna include the story between their misunderstanding with Seireitei but you didnt. >.< but yeah i'd say its more focused on inequality which supposed to be what? the leaders fault your saying? Hmmm Im not sure because if you think about it.

The reason why established guilds like cd and sei have rankings, is to determine each and every member's contribution, their dedication and loyalty to the guild. That's the easiest way to organize them. If you are a leader, you want to make sure that youre trusting and helping the right guys, so by implementing the ranking system, you'll get a better picture of knowing who among your members worked for and gained that level of trust (aka rank). That dont mean you're not considerate with lower levels because youre not giving them alz or gears, it just means you want them to prove themselves to work hard in your guild and be trustworthy. The 180's that you were referring to might be those core members who worked their but*s off in that guild to be at that level a long time ago. And dungeon entries being provided for members, Im not really sure how it works in that guild but it shouldnt be a problem to ask for one compared to asking for more expensive stuff - like gears.

But if a lvl 180 just pops up joins the guild and gets a piece of the pie, thats a different story right?

Now be careful with your review on Seireitei. Ive been in that guild for a long time (which is why I have an explanation about the "higher ranked" people). My wall of text will haunt you if I read something wrong.

swagg!

MamaMiaYoe
01-31-2012, 08:17 AM
lol xD

Tenrai
01-31-2012, 08:35 AM
CD is simple. Volunteer to run dungeons, show commitment through dedication Climb the ranks, form your own dungeon party within the guild, Have your rules set out.

When guildees run dungeons with me my policy is simply this,

Excample:
If its for your class, the drop is yours be it an end game drop, it is simply yours. When you have a eof+7 and a eof+8 drops, you trade me that eof+7 and I will hand you the eof+8, and pass the eof+7 to a Guildee.

We usually keep end game drops within the guild and pass previous gears to under geared players. In the end of the rotation everything is paid off, no one is in debt, move on get stronger, build sturdy bonds for one another... Be it a very diverse guild since the merge with globals...

To disappointed ex-guildees, impatience, lack of attendance, different time zones, gradually affect your performance within game and guild...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhJrHPzwXXY&feature=player_embedded#!
http://imageshack.us/m/855/8153/fairytail21141271.jpg

MamaMiaYoe
01-31-2012, 08:42 AM
What if the Forcium Greatsword of Tenrai drops but my Forcium Greatsword of Fatal is character bound? and I want and need the Forcium Greatsword of Tenrai? o.o

Sprite
01-31-2012, 08:44 AM
30k dropped by magicalstar on cs anyone?

Tenrai
01-31-2012, 08:45 AM
What if the Forcium Greatsword of Tenrai drops but my Forcium Greatsword of Fatal is character bound? and I want and need the Forcium Greatsword of Tenrai? o.o

sh*t out of luck XD

MamaMiaYoe
01-31-2012, 08:46 AM
sh*t out of luck XD

lol

Cathy
01-31-2012, 08:55 AM
http://imageshack.us/m/855/8153/fairytail21141271.jpg

http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/demotivational-posters-i-shouldnt-be-alive.jpg

Fujisaki
01-31-2012, 09:02 AM
http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/demotivational-posters-i-shouldnt-be-alive.jpg

Epic picture Cathy :>

Tenrai
01-31-2012, 09:15 AM

cant help you...