PDA

View Full Version : Abusing User: ImmaCritLikABaws BM2 No skill delay

MoreBeef
02-02-2012, 04:26 PM
Thanks Ballade for the HD reply, here's all the useful information assembled nicely.

Character: ImmaCritLikaBaws
Server: Venus
Time: Mission war 21:00 January 31
Infraction: Use of third party programs to increase speed of bm2
Proof: YouTube Video (hope you can view it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGb2xgoo2vo

That is all.

sn0wXz
02-02-2012, 04:37 PM
No skill delay in T1, lul. Sad player is sad. He hit like 20+ times in the time-span of re-targeting maybe once, twice Lol..

crushingraid
02-02-2012, 04:50 PM
i dont know if this is a sick I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing joke but i wasnt at home for that war, i was with my son.

i changed my password and sub password. i assure you thats not me playing.

im sending in HD ticket now.

tingtangtoe
02-02-2012, 05:30 PM
Lol excuses!!!

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?28594-Im-being-called-a-hacked

crushingraid
02-02-2012, 05:34 PM
anyone can say their raid. I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in indiot.

LILCHAOLAO
02-02-2012, 05:44 PM
anyone can say their raid. I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in indiot. You're still a horrible liar, I guess ppl really can't change much.

MoreBeef
02-02-2012, 06:09 PM
i dont know if this is a sick I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing joke but i wasnt at home for that war, i was with my son.

i changed my password and sub password. i assure you thats not me playing.

im sending in HD ticket now.

Raid, your account gets compromised too much, you oughta invest in a better security system for your computer.

modem
02-02-2012, 06:41 PM
thanks ballade for the hd reply, here's all the useful information assembled nicely.

Character: Immacritlikabaws
server: Venus
time: Mission war 21:00 january 31
infraction: Use of third party programs to increase speed of bm2
proof: Youtube video (hope you can view it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egb2xgoo2vo

that is all.

ban

LILCHAOLAO
02-03-2012, 06:55 AM
Raid, your account gets compromised too much, you oughta invest in a better security system for your computer. I hope you don't really believe he's being hacked. lol

MoreBeef
02-03-2012, 08:01 AM
I hope you don't really believe he's being hacked. lol

I don't, it's just raid's way of handling getting caught.

Say he is getting hacked, deletes character, name changes character, hides character somewhere in the user database and then magically pulls him out 1-2 months later when this stuff blows over. If anything he knows how to work the system all too well.

Next time i'll keep it between me and help desk so he can spam posts saying he was unfairly banned.

LILCHAOLAO
02-03-2012, 06:55 PM
I don't, it's just raid's way of handling getting caught.

Say he is getting hacked, deletes character, name changes character, hides character somewhere in the user database and then magically pulls him out 1-2 months later when this stuff blows over. If anything he knows how to work the system all too well.

Next time i'll keep it between me and help desk so he can spam posts saying he was unfairly banned.Lol. He's gotta be one of the biggest idiots ever, his explanation, "I'm lagging hardcore so it looks like I'm shooting two lances"

[GM] Kato
02-06-2012, 07:20 AM
Thanks for the report, MoreBeef!

We'll investigate the matter and make sure the appropriate actions are taken.

Please continue to send us any suspicious activity you might find.

Regards,
[GM] Kato