PDA

View Full Version : And the Great Shin0b1 finally gets hacked wow why am i not surprised

LightningScud
02-04-2012, 09:16 AM
yes i am going to send in a ticket. At this point everyone will get hacked and stop playing cabal. lmfao, why am i not surprised.

EmmersonLazaro
02-04-2012, 11:00 AM
get ur gears back, i want to hack you xD

Osz
02-04-2012, 12:51 PM
blah blah, i wont believe any1 about this account hack until it happens to me....4 years, and still going....

NiteViper
02-05-2012, 04:42 AM
blah blah, i wont believe any1 about this account hack until it happens to me....4 years, and still going....
I played for 4yrs and on the 1st i got hacked and it really bites too

DoItOver
02-06-2012, 07:35 AM
Join the club bro! lol expectation denied!

CandiCoatted
02-06-2012, 07:38 AM
Great shin0b1 who is that?

I remember a shinobi but he was fun in war ch
Your not him right?

Masa
02-06-2012, 06:48 PM
:< nuuu right after we sold those pc amp boots we found

Sprite
02-06-2012, 06:49 PM
ive gotten hacked like over 9000 times, well actually half of those were gotten scammed but yeah wsup br0

LightningScud
02-06-2012, 07:39 PM
its all good, the hacker gave me something he does not see - Freedom!!

Urban
02-07-2012, 03:30 AM
Welcome to the club, yeah I really want to get hardcore into this game but its still abit too risky EStsoft hasn't fixed game security yet.
blah blah, i wont believe any1 about this account hack until it happens to me....4 years, and still going....blahblah ignorant f@ggot, its happening more often then any MMO in history yet you still got the blinkers on.

CandiCoatted
02-07-2012, 03:44 AM

agree
account sharing or recent email hacks or alz buying..................................... o.o HA but it cant be those right?
right!?!!?

Triplethreat
02-07-2012, 05:02 AM
yet you still got the blinkers on.

Is he turning left or right?

Urban
02-08-2012, 01:40 AM
agree
account sharing or recent email hacks or alz buying..................................... o.o HA but it cant be those right?
right!?!!?
Is he turning left or right?Appearently, seems he is turning down :confused:

You will get the odd person who is stupid enough to account share or alz buy yes. Though to place all of us in the same boat is just stupid, considering how many of us have been hacked. Also the fact that we have never been hacked in any other MMO.... can't blame you guys though, I was just as stupid pointing the finger "blahblah be responsible" until it happened to me.

Seems account bound items is the only answer, but that doesn't save alz being lost...

LightningScud
02-08-2012, 03:19 AM
Appearently, seems he is turning down :confused:

You will get the odd person who is stupid enough to account share or alz buy yes. Though to place all of us in the same boat is just stupid, considering how many of us have been hacked. Also the fact that we have never been hacked in any other MMO.... can't blame you guys though, I was just as stupid pointing the finger "blahblah be responsible" until it happened to me.

Seems account bound items is the only answer, but that doesn't save alz being lost...

people won't understand until it hits them. I use to assume that it was people who visit alz buying sites or share acounts too, before i was hacked. I was told by buddy that this is a side server hacking where they packetbomb the isp.

LightningScud
02-08-2012, 08:06 PM
Thank you gms for the FULL restoration :), although i am still afraid of getting hacked again >.>