PDA

View Full Version : GM forum abuse?

Harry
02-04-2012, 08:17 PM
k i know that ppl arent supposed to troll and stuffs,but when forum is actually more entertaining than the game ppl spend more time browsing and jking around with it,i am ok with getting temp blocked on forum but it gets rlly annoying when u do nothing to get banned for and suddenly puff ur banned.i believe that when u get ip perm banned or w/e from forum,it should be for a rlly strong reason.and example my friend have been getting banned non stop and hes not even trolling anymore,so yeah idk if i am the only1 that notice but gms are pretty much abusing their "power".

i am pretty sure this thread is gonna be deleted soon or closed and the reason will be "for trolling".i am not qqing about it,i have just been noticing that it is pretty much an abuse......

sn0wXz
02-04-2012, 08:46 PM
If said user evaded the ban from first infraction, then hes just making it worse and extending the ban by returning and posting the same or similar posts that got him banned in the first place. I dont know who your talking about but I'm sure if you said the name it would be a little more clear who your referring to about "trolling".

Your supposed to serve the duration of the initial ban otherwise don't even bother making the same name account. Are you talking about rage btw? Just curious as hes one of the previously banned players who was going out of control with threads about CD. I would say remaking accounts and posting the same thread should be perm ban.

[GM] Lorkan
02-04-2012, 10:34 PM
Read the Forum Policy. You don't want to get Forum Blocked then make sure you don't violate them.

Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

CandiCoatted
02-05-2012, 07:06 AM
^
^
^
^
word

Keato
02-05-2012, 10:54 AM
man you got owned by a gm how does it feel

Razwordz
02-05-2012, 10:59 AM
Wow.. even I felt the sting of Lorkan's hand as he just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ slapped you....

DoItOver
02-06-2012, 07:22 AM
man you got owned by a gm how does it feel

Feels pretty stupid seeing this quote.

Keato
02-06-2012, 11:00 AM
Feels pretty stupid seeing this quote.ty ily sry 4 making u feel stoooooooooopid

Urban
02-07-2012, 03:36 AM
Ok I know the GM's do a good job and all, but that doesn't warrent the <Removed> here.

Cathy
02-07-2012, 03:39 AM
I troll all day erryday and I not banned yet :o

keke I might soon though

CandiCoatted
02-07-2012, 03:42 AM
Ok I know the GM's do a good job and all, but that doesn't warrent the ass lickers here.

Funny you would say that after they gave you all your fail gears that should be like under 200m

I troll all day erryday and I not banned yet :o

keke I might soon though

idk what your talking about o.O

Urban
02-08-2012, 01:17 AM
Funny you would say that after they gave you all your fail gears that should be like under 200m Hence I said "they do a good job", doesn't mean I will ever consider suc*king up. Nobody appreciates suc*k ups, it's even got to the point that many MMO's have rules of no suc*king up to avoid annoyances (like you).

And whats with the lame attempt to insult me on my gear, sorry I wasn't born with pro gears like you.... does this make you feel better? Do you get some sort of internet ego boost from pointing out the obvious?

CandiCoatted
02-08-2012, 03:57 AM
Hence I said "they do a good job", doesn't mean I will ever consider suc*king up. Nobody appreciates suc*k ups, it's even got to the point that many MMO's have rules of no suc*king up to avoid annoyances (like you).

And whats with the lame attempt to insult me on my gear, sorry I wasn't born with pro gears like you.... does this make you feel better? Do you get some sort of internet ego boost from pointing out the obvious?

alright <removed> less plz and attempt to insult you? No, that was already done qqing about gears under 200m.Trying to throw a slang (bc you didnt direct the convo to anyone just in general i guess) that if you like the gm or think they are doing nothing wrong ooh makes you a su*k up?. ROFLing

What pro gears do i have im in osm...and does that make you feel better knowing im in osm? Took a arrow to the knee assuming i had something pro on my character

ForumHavoc
02-08-2012, 04:09 AM
Oh noes I broke the rules and have to face the consequences, the world is so unfair. Bypass IP block and make a new acc like a real troll. :l

xChaosForte
02-08-2012, 05:34 AM
alright btch less plz and attempt to insult you? No, that was already done qqing about gears under 200m.trying to throw a slang (bc you didnt direct the convo to anyone just in general i guess) that if you like the gm or think they are doing nothing wrong ooh makes you a su*k up?. Rofling

what pro gears do i have im in osm...and does that make you feel better knowing im in osm? took a arrow to the knee assuming i had something pro on my character

This.

Urban
02-08-2012, 06:58 AM
^ keep the friends/lovers/guildmates etc out of this (lol?).
alright btch less plz and attempt to insult you? No, that was already done qqing about gears under 200m.Trying to throw a slang (bc you didnt direct the convo to anyone just in general i guess) that if you like the gm or think they are doing nothing wrong ooh makes you a su*k up?. ROFLingFirstly, you were the one that started it (and still continuing when I proved you wrong) yet I am the one <removed>? +1 to hypocrisy

I clearly like the GM's as they did help me out, so that throws your nonsense about "if you like a GM you're su*king up" into the bin.
What pro gears do i have im in osm...and does that make you feel better knowing im in osm? Took a arrow to the knee assuming i had something pro on my characterThe word "pro" is subjective (osm is pro for nubs like me), so my arrow to the knee is preferable to the egg on your face. Regardless no one gives a shiet about either of our gears so why bring it up in the first place?
Failed attempt to look cool it seems..... :eek:

CandiCoatted
02-08-2012, 09:06 AM
^ keep the friends/lovers/guildmates etc out of this (lol?).Firstly, you were the one that started it (and still continuing when I proved you wrong) yet I am the one btching? +1 to hypocrisy

I clearly like the GM's as they did help me out, so that throws your nonsense about "if you like a GM you're su*king up" into the bin.The word "pro" is subjective (osm is pro for nubs like me), so my arrow to the knee is preferable to the egg on your face. Regardless no one gives a shiet about either of our gears so why bring it up in the first place?
Failed attempt to look cool it seems..... :eek:

just gonna kill this convo!

we talk about this later o.o