PDA

View Full Version : Does +% EXP work on a 180 to get more AP?

Pakamon
02-05-2012, 05:30 PM
:cool:

iDevil
02-05-2012, 05:32 PM
:cool:
You still gain exp after 180 however you are unable to view how much experience you get, so if AP is calculated via EXP i would say so. You can't use exp beads at 180 anyway. And Diamond > Lvl booster for AP

Pakamon
02-05-2012, 05:33 PM
You still gain exp after 180 however you are unable to view how much experience you get, so if AP is calculated via EXP i would say so. You can't use exp beads at 180 anyway. And Diamond > Lvl booster for AP

Thx for the fast response lol o.o
Arg I wanted to buy EXP bead D:

Sryinex
02-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Actually AP is directly related to BASE exp. Not bonus exp. Therefore, any bonus exp % does not affect your AXP gain. The only way to boost your axp gain is by getting an AXP/BB+ or premium services that offer AXP bonus.

Pakamon
02-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Actually AP is directly related to BASE exp. Not bonus exp. Therefore, any bonus exp % does not affect your AXP gain. The only way to boost your axp gain is by getting an AXP/BB+ or premium services that offer AXP bonus.

:o Now that's some crucial info there
Thanks

Berserk_Fury
02-05-2012, 06:23 PM

I learned this the hard way a while back. I remember when level booster was first released I thought it was awesome because theoretically it should've given as much AXP gain as diamond + way more exp. But no, if we can either have high exp, and low ap, or low exp, and high ap. Kind of I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, but that's how they made the services...

Rowe
02-06-2012, 06:20 AM
high exp with high ap = premium + BB Plus