PDA

View Full Version : I can't logg on to my account on cabal, Can't even reset password (GM, PLSSS HELPP!!)

need_help
02-09-2012, 07:57 PM
I haven't play cabal for 3 month and so cabal sent a note to my email to ativate my cabal acount again. I didnt see any note when I logg on to my email. I try logging on again to cabal, and now they say my password is wrong when it should be right. the third thing I try was to reset my password, but the cabal reset page never upload and say it has heavy Traffic.

Gm plss help, get my acount back, I had enought information to proof that I own that acount but now cant access it.

sn0wXz
02-09-2012, 08:32 PM
The heavy traffic message is infact generic, and doesn't imply the traffic is the reason your page didn't load. I've encountered the message through just manually typing a sub destination in the url wrong, it auto loads the heavy traffic message.

You may be required to contact helpdesk with new account and offer information pertaining to that account, unless you can request GM send the pw reset to the registered email via helpdesk. I would submit ticket and reference the account and email having problems. http://www.cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk