PDA

View Full Version : byebye nation war o__O

Muramasa
02-10-2012, 09:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgZKer9wor8&feature=g-u-u&context=G2442824FUAAAAAAAAAA

BM3 will be usable in nwar...i heard it wasn't gonna be but oh shiiz! this wa hit someone for 8k...LOOOOOOL ( no bloody tho ><)

opinions?

Dkmopper
02-10-2012, 09:47 AM
i used to nationwar...then i took an update to the face

NewEra
02-10-2012, 09:47 AM
wows bm3 in NW? fail well off to aos bf2 for honor rank now

fail fail fail bm3 in war fail.

Muramasa
02-10-2012, 10:10 AM
atleast some of the lower tiers wont get it !

Hasufel
02-10-2012, 10:11 AM
i really hope its not in nation wars. Guardians will get destroyed in no time not to mention anyone not in bm3.

Cathy
02-10-2012, 10:13 AM
It is in nation wars.

Bm3 damage is quite high, but we are gaining an increase in hp and defense as well. t5 will be x7 hp instead of x5. Guard's/towers defense and hp will be increased as well.

I think WA and BL bm3 will be particularly good considering only they have instant immunity.

NewEra
02-10-2012, 10:16 AM
cabal is slowly going down....NW is f;cked,now all that's left is dungeons and pk.

Cathy
02-10-2012, 10:21 AM
cabal is slowly going down....NW is f;cked,now all that's left is dungeons and pk.

Quite the opposite; bm3 makes pve easier. but makes war more interesting.

being strong in war will make things easy at certain times, but also harder when you have to fight other people in bm3 too. so its not like you'll be dominating all the time.

nwar is the meta-game of cabal, meaning that updates will only make war more interesting as long as both sides evenly gain stats with each update.

It won't be anything particularly game-breaking to the meta-game. We all gained 5k hp in war after hp update last year, along with sgh for more damage output. and now we are gaining even more hp in war, to compensate for damage output in bm3. but think about how hard it'll be to kill people without bm with that high hp. WA and BL get the best bm3 in war anyways since they have II; I'm pretty sure that's the reason est made their bm3's the lowest dps in pve.

Muramasa
02-10-2012, 10:35 AM
hmm, cathy i see you on EU o.o. also i don't think bl have low dps in pve...and from the looks of it, unless the wa bm3 receives at 30% increase in speed and 20% decrease in dmg they wont use bloody in it. all i can say wi and fa bm3 dmg in war + II pots....GG hahah

Cathy
02-10-2012, 10:38 AM
hmm, cathy i see you on EU o.o. also i don't think bl have low dps in pve...and from the looks of it, unless the wa bm3 receives at 30% increase in speed and 20% decrease in dmg they wont use bloody in it. all i can say wi and fa bm3 dmg in war + II pots....GG hahah

from what i seen, bl bm3 is the only bm3 to have less dps than the bm2 :x

and ya II will become even more op, but only people with big egos will spend the ecoins to spam II pots in every war ~.~

Muramasa
02-10-2012, 10:42 AM
my ego is tamed but bonus war o.o ..."all is fair in love of war"

Cathy
02-10-2012, 10:46 AM
my ego is tamed but bonus war o.o ..."all is fair in love of war"

I think the worst change is the extra hp. think of all the vital gear needed to heal hp back to full D=

Muramasa
02-10-2012, 10:47 AM
Vitals recive a buff to o.o if i read right

Cathy
02-10-2012, 10:47 AM
Vitals recive a buff to o.o if i read right

I think it'll be more expensive though qq

Muramasa
02-10-2012, 10:50 AM
hm, to wormy's blog i goo~~

chainlock
02-10-2012, 10:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgZKer9wor8&feature=g-u-u&context=G2442824FUAAAAAAAAAA

BM3 will be usable in nwar...i heard it wasn't gonna be but oh shiiz! this wa hit someone for 8k...LOOOOOOL ( no bloody tho ><)

opinions?

Only 8k?? There are a few caps already that run by and impact stab me for 28k when I'm building.

providen1990
02-10-2012, 11:19 AM
BM3 will make combo look like a joke so NW gonna be more stupid :)) keep in mind that cabal is good because of the combo system. Seriously, look at the WA in the video, what kind of stupid game is that? People gonna quit in 1-2 month after the bm3 come out

Urban
02-10-2012, 11:52 AM
Oh yay another horrible update, still not as bad as the class-hp armor update though. That update completely ruined unique builds.

I was considering war in T5 soon... I think I might just downgrade to a happy T2 :eek:

Muramasa
02-10-2012, 11:59 AM
i dont know why u guys dont like this tho...YOU will have this 2 ..soo...?

Cathy
02-10-2012, 12:05 PM
BM3 isn't the only addition to war. Read the patch-notes.

T5 gets x7 hp instead of x5
We get a x1.75 bonus on defense
All guards get higher hp/defense
Towers have shorter build time

Just time your bm3 right since you can only use it a few times per war, just like bm2.

Both sides are getting an increase in damage and defense and hp, and shorter build time means it'll be harder to take down enemy res's, so if anything, war is gonna be more fun than before. it gets boring if you don't update it once in a while.

The definition of Meta-game means it can't get too hard or too easy, since both sides have equal access to the same techniques and strategies; it just depends on how skillfully you use them.

NewEra
02-10-2012, 12:06 PM
i dont know why u guys dont like this tho...YOU will have this 2 ..soo...?

bm3 in war is like a lvl 100 pvping a 170+ how? all those hackers and alz buyers with a shiz load of def base all that...a few hits and you dead.

and the thing is bm3 is a shiz load of damage you will get and you will get hit with it, with bm1+aura and HR15 i can only tank 12 caps in about 50+ sec. while the new bm3 QQ might be able to tank 3 people and with those knockdown skills=death by sunrise

macbowes
02-10-2012, 12:23 PM
Meh, I like the changes. As far as I'm concerned, stronger = better. It's not hard for them to just increase the HP / Defense of guards, so that's not really an issue. If everyone is getting BM3, then nobody should have an advantage over anyone else cause everyone will have access to it.

providen1990
02-10-2012, 12:56 PM
The main point is the combo will be nerf because of the def increase(just believe me in this) and also we will spam bm2 and bm3 the whole time . If there is no combo system, cabal is just like other games. Why do lots of people come back to cabal even when there are lots of new game with better service. I bet it is because cabal is so unique with combo.
The WA in the video doesn't have a lot of skill in my opinion..... I think my little cousin can do that too....
The only good thing come out of bm3 to me is that everyone can be dangerous in bm3. Which will require us to think of a good tactics for war. In other word, gear and skill is not a big deal anymore.

Cathy
02-10-2012, 01:11 PM
The main point is the combo will be nerf because of the def increase(just believe me in this) and also we will spam bm2 and bm3 the whole time . If there is no combo system, cabal is just like other games. Why do lots of people come back to cabal even when there are lots of new game with better service. I bet it is because cabal is so unique with combo.
The WA in the video doesn't have a lot of skill in my opinion..... I think my little cousin can do that too....
The only good thing come out of bm3 to me is that everyone can be dangerous in bm3. Which will require us to think of a good tactics for war. In other word, gear and skill is not a big deal anymore.

spam bm? sorry but procs can't do that since we have waiting list. and that wa has no skill? sorry but i think a korean bringer > you JUST SAYIN. if you think your combo is weak, then bm1, or get better gear, or learn how to dash in combo instead of just standing still.

NewEra
02-10-2012, 01:16 PM
Meh, I like the changes. As far as I'm concerned, stronger = better. It's not hard for them to just increase the HP / Defense of guards, so that's not really an issue. If everyone is getting BM3, then nobody should have an advantage over anyone else cause everyone will have access to it.

I give up,i agree with Mac, just gotta accept it like we accepted the HP update...in the end nothing really did change, cuz of +15 Tg gears forcium i seen people with/so they easy hit 1.1kdef and 1.1k base so in the end we should be able to do it too,the only thing that didn't change is that you need real skill to deal with NW.

GraveDigger
02-10-2012, 01:20 PM
First of all wa will not bm all the time
Second of all that wa is the bringer he should have very good stuff even tho he ran a lot of times caz they hit him hard and he most have high cd as u can see
Third of all wa already farm some of u guys in war there will not be any problem if u get few more deaths :D like 16 all what u got 2 do is run away till his bm time is up

providen1990
02-10-2012, 01:46 PM
Ok I dont care about if he is bringer or not, i just believe in what i see. So what skills does that WA show in the video? spam click or fade dash in non combo? If you think it is skillful then we have nothing to talk about.
What i meant by spam bm is that when bm3 come around, we will be in bm2 and bm3 most of the time(no combo in bm2, bm3 mode). You dont need to relog..
About the combo, this is what i think. Let say a strong WA or FS with 1k3 def in bm2 or bm3 aura mode(or fb in bm1 aura) which will give them about 1k9 def which is then x2(the def increase for t5) that mean they have 3k8 def. IDK what kind of stats you have, but i am pretty sure your lances with bm1 aura and pots hardly hit 3k8 in the parentheses. That mean you will hit them 10s in bm1 aura and pots.

Cathy
02-10-2012, 01:56 PM
Ok I dont care about if he is bringer or not, i just believe in what i see. So what skills does that WA show in the video? spam click or fade dash in non combo? If you think it is skillful then we have nothing to talk about.
What i meant by spam bm is that when bm3 come around, we will be in bm2 and bm3 most of the time(no combo in bm2, bm3 mode). You dont need to relog..
About the combo, this is what i think. Let say a strong WA or FS with 1k3 def in bm2 or bm3 aura mode(or fb in bm1 aura) which will give them about 1k9 def which is then x2(the def increase for t5) that mean they have 3k8 def. IDK what kind of stats you have, but i am pretty sure your lances with bm1 aura and pots hardly hit 3k8 in the parentheses. That mean you will hit them 10s in bm1 aura and pots.

1. Your bm2 and bm3 take longer to cool than to be able to bm "most of the time." It won't be anymore spamable than bm2+bm1 is now.
2. Your defense isn't x2 in war, its' x1.75
3. Your noncrits are x2 in war, meaning your crits will be x2*your crit dmg
4. I don't know what kind of garb attack and amp you have but in aura bm1 i'll be doing 2k lances on a wa/fs/fb in bm aura. So ya. your point?

providen1990
02-10-2012, 02:22 PM
It is x2 for t5.
i) Lv.140 ~ 169
Old: Def x 1.5 – HP x 5
Change: Def x 1.75 – HP x 6
ii) Lv.170 ~ 180
Change: Def x 2 – HP x 7
It is most of the time to me when u use bm2 and bm3 just like for now you use bm1 and bm2.
If the damage u have in the parentheses is less than or equal to the def your opponent have(after calculate the def increase) Then u will hit him 10s. It is true for now you can do 2k lance on them but after the def increase, like i showed you their def is 3k8 and you can test it now with a strong fs in aod. Just try and see how much u hit him.
And also do you agree with me that WA show no skills on the video ?

Cathy
02-10-2012, 02:24 PM
It is x2 for t5.
i) Lv.140 ~ 169
Change: Def x 1.75 – HP x 6
ii) Lv.170 ~ 180
Change: Def x 2 – HP x 7
It is most of the time to me when u use bm2 and bm3 just like for now you use bm1 and bm2.
If the damage u have in the parentheses is less than or equal to the def your opponent have(after calculate the def increase) Then u will hit him 10s. It is true for now you can do 2k lance on them but after the def increase, like i showed you their def is 3k8 and you can test it now with a strong fs in aod. Just try and see how much u hit him.

I dont think there's any problem with going up from 1.5 to 2. Just sayin. The only way you'd be doing 10s on people with x2 defense is if you do less than 1k noncrits now.

shutupson
02-10-2012, 03:15 PM
i told you guy aready the games is going down hill consider the bm3 come and make the games dam easy and war S.u.ck like hell, you dont need pt of nothing now just go in dungend and bm3 and bang you good the only good thing about bm3 is for the outpost dungend that all to it no challenge at all.

macbowes
02-10-2012, 03:27 PM
People that are complaining have no idea what they're talking about. If you think war has gotten worse than how it was in EP2 than clearly you didn't play very many wars back then. The only thing old wars had going for them was that there were more people cause they were all merged, but then again, if you weren't in the highest level bracket, you just got your face stomped in, so that wasn't much fun.

There's no doubt that cabal is many times better now than it ever has been in the past. Maybe there are less people, but that's not so much because of changes to the game was much as it's because of the people running it. Every time a change comes to this game half the people are saying the sky is falling and the other half are telling that half how stupid they are. Cabal hasn't died yet, just chill out and wait to actually play the new update before making some uneducated assumptions about how bad the game is going to be.

GraveDigger
02-10-2012, 08:24 PM
Guys
EST will make bm3 and that will not make any advantages for the wa
Even we can see that in bm2
Wiz have high dam bm 2 but he is always down
If wa have bloody with out losing def there will not any other class

And wait a sec
I heard here either from Cathy or some 1 else that test servers have like 200cd or something not sure who sid it but ill look for him

My points is
(There will not be any advantages for the wa on other class )
Use ur mind to think what will happen in war with only wa

silver
02-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Guys
EST will make bm3 and that will not make any advantages for the wa
Even we can see that in bm2
Wiz have high dam bm 2 but he is always down
If wa have bloody with out losing def there will not any other class

And wait a sec
I heard here either from Cathy or some 1 else that test servers have like 200cd or something not sure who sid it but ill look for him

My points is
(There will not be any advantages for the wa on other class )
Use ur mind to think what will happen in war with only wa

WA alway win with their 2 weapon in 1 so easily to +15 now

NewEra
02-10-2012, 09:20 PM
WA alway win with their 2 weapon in 1 so easily to +15 now

you my good sir are wrong.

like Gravedigger said:use your mind and you will see what will happen...remember FB got roots? WI got blink? FA has unroot +more/FS aod?...ever think of using them? use your mind and you will get the upper hand...also if you don't like war stop complaining and go to aos bf2 or ic2/FT2 for honor.

Osz
02-10-2012, 09:27 PM
u guys 4got that some class will lose -% of defense also in bm3 which is pretty fair.....u see that warrior can't even stand a few hits in bm3.....cause bm3 also has its bad side effects

GraveDigger
02-10-2012, 10:03 PM
Wiz : high dam in bm2 with low def
Fs :high cd low att high cd and cr base high def
Bl:high att but costy if u want good def
Fb :low def high cr base
Fa: can have good cr base never the less is fast hits and he can heal
Wa: high att base good def normal cd cr base

And for that easier +15 for the gs I lol'd caz wa stuff already more expensive that other stuff
And if u say that wa is the best thx and u sux ^^

providen1990
02-10-2012, 10:16 PM
FA and BL bm2 in this update gonna be worse :))

GraveDigger
02-10-2012, 10:28 PM
Fa idk but bl have bm1 and aura u will get super att cd cr def is this eoufe for u with the buffs

Muramasa
02-10-2012, 10:42 PM
FA and BL bm2 in this update gonna be worse :))

You , my good sir are wrong. in this update from what i have seen ( trust me ive done my have done my homework)
FA bm3 is so far the best. on a manticore a wa takes 6 bars while a fa uses 2. if you guys dont like bm3 then dont get it...?
Last i checked bm3 is fully optional, u can do the quest chain to get it or not.

GraveDigger
02-10-2012, 10:47 PM
I have question about somthing some 1 wrote up there
About -%def in bm3 never heard this be4 is it true?:/

doomer123
02-10-2012, 11:29 PM
bm3 gonna be fapfap?

ArcherKo
02-11-2012, 12:34 AM
bm3 gonna be grindquest :<

Osz
02-11-2012, 12:55 AM

heres the list of the synergy effects of bm3,
\
dang smal image let me repost

Osz
02-11-2012, 12:57 AM
http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af264/synkro7/cbe8synergyeffects.png

Nam Spirit
02-11-2012, 02:51 AM
That table is old and therefore not accurate.

Here's the patch note for EP8:
http://cabal.e-games.com.ph/episode-8-official-patch-notes-part-1/

xvxURIZENxvx
02-11-2012, 03:11 AM
how2retargetbm3plz...

GraveDigger
02-11-2012, 06:55 AM
WOOOOOOOOOW
Bm3 omg in that link up there
Is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥en confusing -_- can u give me esier way how to get bm 3 dam I have been reading for 30 min and still can not understand any1 plzzz hellllppppp
The only thing I understanded is that we have to pay to get bm3 but how much and btw that bm3 for fs is super fail

Muramasa
02-11-2012, 07:30 AM
WOOOOOOOOOW
Bm3 omg in that link up there
Is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥en confusing -_- can u give me esier way how to get bm 3 dam I have been reading for 30 min and still can not understand any1 plzzz hellllppppp
The only thing I understanded is that we have to pay to get bm3 but how much and btw that bm3 for fs is super fail

There will be 31 daily quests for bm3, u will not have to do all of them. but you need to get capsules. you will need to do so 4 times from my understanding.

1) activate the bm3
2) "craft" the first skill book----> skill A
3) "craft" the second skill book----> Skill B
4) "craft the final skill book ( ur special skill)

not all the quests give you the same amount of capsules. For example Panic cave [Hard Mode] will give you 3 stain capsules while killing the boss in MO will give you 5 capsules. further more the premium DX duns also give you 5 capsules.

Here is some additional info on the "synergies" that bm3's have can stack the positive effects up to 3 times and teh negative effects are stacked up to SIX TIMES!!! LOLOLOL.

Example fa bm3 synergy 3 ( BAAB )it is def - 30 % & cdi +40 %( LOOOL).
so far all synergy's have a duration of 15 secs with no cool down

so ( BAAB) X3 would give u a MAX of 40 cdi x3 = 120 % additional cdi( BOSS MODE LMFAO)
now...before some RETARDS asks for nerfs and go qq keep in mind that this is not all set in stone its still being balanced and that also negative effcts can stack up 2 6 times....so def - 30% x 3 would be - 90% def.... doing this would would make ur fa 1 shot material and its not even at the cap yet.

get it.....?

Cathy
02-11-2012, 07:36 AM
There will be 31 daily quests for bm3, u will not have to do all of them. but you need to get capsules. you will need to do so 4 times from my understanding.

1) activate the bm3
2) "craft" the first skill book----> skill A
3) "craft" the second skill book----> Skill B
4) "craft the final skill book ( ur special skill)

not all the quests give you the same amount of capsules. For example Panic cave [Hard Mode] will give you 3 stain capsules while killing the boss in MO will give you 5 capsules. further more the premium DX duns also give you 5 capsules.

Here is some additional info on the "synergies" that bm3's have can stack the positive effects up to 3 times and teh negative effects are stacked up to SIX TIMES!!! LOLOLOL.

Example fa bm3 synergy 3 ( BAAB )it is def - 30 % & cdi +40 %( LOOOL).
so far all synergy's have a duration of 15 secs with no cool down

so ( BAAB) X3 would give u a MAX of 40 cdi x3 = 120 % additional cdi( BOSS MODE LMFAO)
now...before some RETARDS asks for nerfs and go qq keep in mind that this is not all set in stone its still being balanced and that also negative effcts can stack up 2 6 times....so def - 30% x 3 would be - 90% def.... doing this would would make ur fa 1 shot material and its not even at the cap yet.

get it.....?

Everything you said is true except for the synergy effects, the ones you mentioned are out of date, and they have been changed.

This table is up to date for all classes except for BL; their synergies were editted on Jan 18th. (so I suppose the synergies for other classes may be editted in the future as well)

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/603/cb3esynergyeffects.png

3. Battle Mode 3 changes for some classes
Blader : Change Synergy Effect

Toe:
Old :
Flee Rate -20% (Self)
Critical Damage +30% (Self)
Change:
HP -500 (Self)
Critical Damage +30% (Self)

Enhancing Fighting Spirit:
Old:
Critical Rate -5% (Opponent)
Critical Rate -5% (Self)
Critical Damage +20% (Self)
Sword Skill Amp. +4% (Self)
Change
Critical Rate -5% (Opponent)
Defense -5% (Self)
Critical Damage +20% (Self)
Sword Skill Amp. +4% (Self)

Synergy Effects lasting time
Warrior : 15 seconds
Force Archer / Force Shielder : 13 seconds
Wizard / Blader / Force Blade : 12 seconds
Disable some skills in Battle Mode 3
Bike / Board skills

Muramasa
02-11-2012, 07:52 AM
O.,O thnx for the correction i ddint stay up to date with the changes in the synergies.
and based on the names you gave me i can speculate on what the skills will look like o.o( for wi anyway)

Intensive order will be when the wi hits thier staff to the ground and that lightning comes out !
HP Jet will be the one with the water splash!
and teh last one is that aswome skill with the beast aoe kakakakak ! I cant wait!

Tenrai
02-11-2012, 09:02 AM
Gut feeling, fs bm3 theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zScsGbMnYHk

Muramasa
02-11-2012, 09:08 AM
/inb4dromar=permbringer.

this.is.neverath!!!!!

GraveDigger
02-11-2012, 12:32 PM
Thanks for the info. But 1 thing 2 go that mats u need for crafting what is the total caz I have money issue down here LOL !
Ill pay even if it is costy but how much and another question I haven't seen a lot about bm3 caz I want it to shoke me so if we can use skills as combo can we get down or get stuned or something like that

Muramasa
02-11-2012, 12:53 PM
Thanks for the info. But 1 thing 2 go that mats u need for crafting what is the total caz I have money issue down here LOL !
Ill pay even if it is costy but how much and another question I haven't seen a lot about bm3 caz I want it to shoke me so if we can use skills as combo can we get down or get stuned or something like that

Im not sure what ur asking but ill try my best.
1) i do not know teh cost i wish i knew it.
2) you can be knocked down in bm3 xD

alhifnawy3
02-11-2012, 03:46 PM
cabalblog.e-games.com.ph/?p=3459

Any1 heard about the mission battle system,and what is ladder points??!!!!

Nam Spirit
02-11-2012, 07:40 PM
There are 3 steps to obtain all skills of BM3:

(after doing all the introduction quests)

1. Craft BM3 activation skill, basic skill A and B, fatal atk 1
2. Craft fatal atk 2
3. Craft fatal atk 3

doomer123
02-11-2012, 08:19 PM
bm3 gonna be grindquest :<
ur doing it not me

LILCHAOLAO
02-13-2012, 05:04 AM
Screw grinding.

Hiatus time once again.